The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fassone: "We're not going to sign anyone in January unless a great opportunity presents itself"

Journalists: "Milan are going to sign Goretzka, Kovacic, Messi, CRonaldo, Neymar"

Need a vice Kessie and vice Suso, but I think it will only be loan moves or maybe if an opportunity arises to get one of these players going free next summer. If there is going to be a manager change in June then it doesn't make much sense to continue to spend for Montella.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We might have to sell him to pay for Bonuccis wages :cry:

No, no way, this rumour is rubbish and will come to nothing, don't worry.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

OKBR224.gif

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Reports in America suggest the U.S. Soccer Federation will invite Italy, the Netherlands, Ghana and Chile for a pre-World Cup tournament.

Americans :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Romagnoli for 90 mil + Alex Sandro and we have a deal Ladri :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah, swap him for Buffon and sell Dollar

I'd rather not, but maybe if we could offload you as well? :monto:

I think the reason some people dislike Roma is because his rugged good looks cause deep insecurities in some people.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's actually a good deal all things considered. Mario is one of the few guys they have that still have balls.

Still, I wouldn't want to sell the biggest defensive prospect in Italian football to our main rivals, sends the wrong message.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Ancelotti will be taking the Italy job. Maldini may be getting a director role in the NT as well.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'd rather not, but maybe if we could offload you as well? :monto:

I think the reason some people dislike Roma is because his rugged good looks cause deep insecurities in some people.

ban

i don't dislike him tho, I just hate when people overrate players, especially to this degree... comparing him to Nesta and such :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ban

i don't dislike him tho, I just hate when people overrate players, especially to this degree... comparing him to Nesta and such :fp:

A ban for what exactly? LMAO :lol:

Did I say he's Nesta? No. But he's clearly an extremely promising player. Young players have ups and downs but his talent is extremely visible.

You were fanboying over a player such a Kuco who in 10 lifetimes wouldn't be the player Romagnoli is poised to become.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A ban for what exactly? LMAO :lol:

Did I say he's Nesta? No. But he's clearly an extremely promising player. Young players have ups and downs but his talent is extremely visible.

You were fanboying over a player such a Kuco who in 10 lifetimes wouldn't be the player Romagnoli is poised to become.

Ban for suggesting to offload me :D

Kucka's performance >>> Kucka's appreciation by fans

Romagnoli's performance <<<< Romagnoli's hype

He's only praised so much because he's young and has "potential", but that argument won't last long.

I will always support players who are over-performing, especially when they're not given the proper praise. Although, at some point, most of the members here were supporting Kucka.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kuco played like hot garbage last season tough. Roma has ups and downs, but mostly he has played very well. His hype is absolutely in line with his potential.

Look, if Romagnoli at 27 is another Ranocchia, I won't be praising him, that's a given. But his performances are good overall and the potential is clearly there.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan follows closely the Willian situation, winger of Chelsea. The Blues, in January, will point to Lucas Moura of PSG, with former Shakhtar Donets departing: as they write in England, the Rossoneri are ready to ask the player to loan with the right to ransom. (Calciomercato.com)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zakaria

Big big talent right there

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

Loved that guy on Fifa last year :D

Too bad Gladbach picked him up and he'll be much more expensive now but he wouldn't be a good target for us anyway now. We have enough talented pieces, we need players that are ready to go now.

Milan follows closely the Willian situation, winger of Chelsea. The Blues, in January, will point to Lucas Moura of PSG, with former Shakhtar Donets departing: as they write in England, the Rossoneri are ready to ask the player to loan with the right to ransom. (Calciomercato.com)

Please be real, please be real, please be real.

Versatile and experienced, he'd probably clown Serie A defenses.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
the difference between

:lol: :fp:

And

:fp: :lol:

the :lol::fp: is utilized more when a post is pointing out something funny but it’s self depricating. Example. AC Miloan... :lol::fp:

The :fp::lol: is ultized when a post is saying something so stupid that it’s funny:
Example: Milan should sign Balotelli again :fp::lol:

RnB Tip #1

This will be the first in a series of tips and tricks on how to navigate through the forum. Tip #245 will be how to download posted podcasts and vlogs for future use.

The General

Status
Not open for further replies.