The Anime/Manga Thread II

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
assuming it's the same as the manga, +1981891916818616816161

still gives me the chill..

You mean you still haven't watched the Anime Adaptation :eek:
The Anime is pretty much 100% faithful to the Manga(no fillers whatsoever)...with some few scenes orders being changed sometimes to fit the anime better(but rarely)
So yeah the ending's the same as in the Manga

You should watch that shit...the voice acting is spectacular....especially Inspector Lunge's VA he is so awesome
The music is fucking awesome too
And the anime really adds to those chills in the ending btw...the voice acting is amazing in that scene gave me the creeps

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
2nd highest rated Anime on MyAnimeList, and probably the second most popular new Anime of the past 5 years after Attack on Titan.

Yes Derp, we must offer you our first-born child for finding this gem. :thumbsup:

You didnt even watch otaku no musume.
You mean you still haven't watched the Anime Adaptation :eek:
The Anime is pretty much 100% faithful to the Manga(no fillers whatsoever)...with some few scenes orders being changed sometimes to fit the anime better(but rarely)
So yeah the ending's the same as in the Manga

You should watch that shit...the voice acting is spectacular....especially Inspector Lunge's VA he is so awesome
The music is fucking awesome too
And the anime really adds to those chills in the ending btw...the voice acting is amazing in that scene gave me the creeps

:eek::eek: holy shiiiiet

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
:eek::eek: holy shiiiiet
Yup
Torrent the anime from BakaBT nao :o
Sage, ever tried Jojo's Bizzare Adventures (2012 Anime)?

~

http://kotaku.com/crimeas-attorney-general-spawns-anime-fan-art-1547001178

Japan. :proud:
I've only read the first volume of the first series
By far my favorite moment is this :lol:
jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-1687936.jpg

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ousama game.

Much less gory version than battle royale but just as good.

And DAT twist.

25 chaps only

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Surprised ikita hasn't jumped in to declare how amazing Mass effect is. Anyone with an Xbox 360 it's highly recommendable, played the first two and what an amazing series

Mass Effect needs no one to shout its praises. the series does this on its own. :o

I lol at people playing it on console though.

its just very lulz-worthy.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jacob > all Female romance interests.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Has anyone read the new seo manga fuuka?

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Da faq? Pubes went ****** again

Who is this Jacob? Is it Lost Jacob? Or is it a Derp-Jacob?

Monster manga :b::b::b: one of best shit I've read in recent year. The question is....who is the ultimate evil :devil::

My vote goes to Bonaparte. By far.

It's a riduclous,y good manga, and combined with some music in the background..:eek:.

edit
Yuu Haruna just moved into town and loves to be on twitter. Out on his way to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?
:lol::lol:.

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Monster manga :b::b::b: one of best shit I've read in recent year. The question is....who is the ultimate evil :devil::

My vote goes to Bonaparte. By far.
You need to watch the anime man...it's a perfect adaptation of the Manga and the voice acting and music is absolutely superb
If you've read all the manga(if you didn't don't click the spoiler button) I think the True Monster is....

Johann and Anna's Mother...she chose between the two and she kept saying to Bonaparte that her kids are gonna avenge her when she still had them inside her stomach

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I do, brother.
mo7zYc9.png

In reply to my post?

If so, is it worth reading?

Also, tokyo ravens, pretty good. Definitely want to watch more. Although I heard there isnt much to animate from the VNS yet.......

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You need to watch the anime man...it's a perfect adaptation of the Manga and the voice acting and music is absolutely superb
If you've read all the manga(if you didn't don't click the spoiler button) I think the True Monster is....

Johann and Anna's Mother...she chose between the two and she kept saying to Bonaparte that her kids are gonna avenge her when she still had them inside her stomach

2Df3r.jpg

I definitely wouldn't consider that person to be one of them, even though I get your point:

Bonaparte is a mean mofo because he was so obsessed with her, he also CREATED the monster Johan by removing his name. And I mean, that one-sided love of his was fucked up... He isolated her and killed anyone getting close..not only that, he TOOK away other childrens identity/names (oh, and killed them as well). Srs, no one got spared until in the end or when he wanted them to forget what happened - but by then Johan was already mentally gone..so yeah. To me he's number uno.

The second is...difficult. The thing is, Johan more or less operates in the dark. He wanted to find his roots and whoever he touched got manipulated for this cause..and then discared easily. In contrast you have Roberto who gets dirty and makes for a very fine hitman. But.. I would say Johan edges because of his sheer malice (like the library part).

edit: if the anime is anywhere close the manga then I'll give it a try. But I have few other series on-hold.
edit2: Worse studying tonight/yesterday...I made the mistake to tackle on a lot of math areas at once compared to how I did before which felt much better. I stubbornly stuck to my allaround approach..and now I understand shit :fp:.

Won't make that mstake.

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
2Df3r.jpg

I definitely wouldn't consider that person to be one of them, even though I get your point:

Bonaparte is a mean mofo because he was so obsessed with her, he also CREATED the monster Johan by removing his name. And I mean, that one-sided love of his was fucked up... He isolated her and killed anyone getting close..not only that, he TOOK away other childrens identity/names (oh, and killed them as well). Srs, no one got spared until in the end or when he wanted them to forget what happened - but by then Johan was already mentally gone..so yeah. To me he's number uno.

The second is...difficult. The thing is, Johan more or less operates in the dark. He wanted to find his roots and whoever he touched got manipulated for this cause..and then discared easily. In contrast you have Roberto who gets dirty and makes for a very fine hitman. But.. I would say Johan edges because of his sheer malice (like the library part).

edit: if the anime is anywhere close the manga then I'll give it a try. But I have few other series on-hold.
edit2: Worse studying tonight/yesterday...I made the mistake to tackle on a lot of math areas at once compared to how I did before which felt much better. I stubbornly stuck to my allaround approach..and now I understand shit :fp:.

Won't make that mstake.

Anime is a 100% Faithful Adaptation to the Manga
The Manga was bi-weekly started in 1994 and ended in 2001
The Anime was made in 2004...so no fillers whatsoever and shit like that that plagues other anime
So yeah I highly recommend that

It makes sense that the Mother is truly the Monster since Johann killed several of his Foster Parents(indicating that he was afraid to be hurt again)
To Johann she's the monster

Bonaparta fell in love with Johann and Anna's mother(Viera Cerna is her name) so that's why he was obsessed with her(and actually Viera's Husband was Bonaparta's Brother) so he spared Johann and Anna and didn't wanna kill them

It sounds like you still haven't finished the manga yet...all I can say is Roberto gets a great closure...you'll find out

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol: that almost felt like an insult; I read the manga 10 months but I still remember lots of parts and I strongly disagree with your reasoning. But it's interesting when other ppl bring up odd angles.....

Honestly, I just can't see that character's action and behaviour in the light that you seem to do :/

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
:lol::lol: that almost felt like an insult; I read the manga 10 months but I still remember lots of parts and I strongly disagree with your reasoning. But it's interesting when other ppl bring up odd angles.....

Honestly, I just can't see that character's action and behaviour in the light that you seem to do :/

Well it did feel like you still haven't finished it :g:
Excuse me for trying to not spoil anything :o

"Monster" is filled with full of symbolism...the fact that Viera gave one of her kids away kinda shows that she was hoping Johann could kill Bonaparta...and since they were both in girl clothes she mistook Johann for Anna(or so Johann thought...but considering how Viera was so obsessed with getting revenge to the point where even when Tenma visited her when she was old she said that she will never be able to forgive him...it's likely that Johann is right)
Just looking at her expression when both Johann and Anna kept telling her "To not let go" shows how filled with hatred she was for Bonaparta

Johann kinda gives it away in the ending scene when he asks Dr.Tenma "Which one of us was the Unwanted One? Which?" which kind of explains why Johann was fucked up

It's kinda my perspective and Johann's too

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In reply to my post?
If so, is it worth reading?

It's standard Seo's high school romance mangas, too early to judge since there're only 6 chapters out but so far it's so-so. Not bad but nothing new either.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
didnt no what kishi was doing for quite a lot of that new chapter, but it recovered I think.

I guess its not a bad direction........

and cool, thanks for the info on Fuuka. Guess I might read it and see where it goes.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manga Wednesday :jump::jump:

1359526358664.gif

:lol::lol:

eh..I get your points. They are interesting..but all of them I feel are result of the other character I mentioned. Think about it:

who initated these nameless projects? Bonaparte. What did he want to accomplish? Great, "pure-breed" leaders...he even anticipated her trying to leave this wacko experiment..so he isolated her..and killed everyone except she and her children.

It's weird to think that after all this, she is the one who is more evil. Even if she gives away Johan who turns into a monster, it's still Bonaparte who creates the ruckus in first place.

Monster is a great manga, it has few flaws but damn, the characters are magnificent :b::b:b

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
OP

Wow that was... that was actually quite sad.

Nice one, Oda. :thumbsup:

That last page tho. Wtf? :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Naruto

Wtf is this shit? Where is my Gai fix? BOO!!!

Schedule