AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Don't know why you would tell us that without pics

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Don't know why you would tell us that without pics

I bought it from the AC Milan store (Italian site). I bought my Bonucci shirt from Milan store asia (Hongkong), waiting for that to arrive so I can do one photo.
Sorry :)

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
are u serius...??

this is incredibly rare

Should I have kept it!!?!? I bought an official number 7 screen print to fix the jersey and used a technique on YouTube to peel off the one. I ended up melting the numbers and completely destroyed the jersey fuck my life seriouslllyyyyy

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Should I have kept it!!?!? I bought an official number 7 screen print to fix the jersey and used a technique on YouTube to peel off the one. I ended up melting the numbers and completely destroyed the jersey fuck my life seriouslllyyyyy

You cannot be serious...

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Anybody else split between the home jersey and the authentic one or have a firm opinion on it?

I want to buy the new jersey but idk which to get. I got the authentic one for last season and the shirt is absolutely gorgeous with a lightweight feel. I bought fakes before and they're a bit heavier and clunky on the inside too (beneath the logo etc. But also it's at least a $30 difference.

Do YOU think the home jersey is good enough or is the authentic actually worth the 120+?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Anybody else split between the home jersey and the authentic one or have a firm opinion on it?

I want to buy the new jersey but idk which to get. I got the authentic one for last season and the shirt is absolutely gorgeous with a lightweight feel. I bought fakes before and they're a bit heavier and clunky on the inside too (beneath the logo etc. But also it's at least a $30 difference.

Do YOU think the home jersey is good enough or is the authentic actually worth the 120+?

I ordered the away and third kit for now, I'll get the authentic later for my birthday. I am pretty sure they're fine. I've had the standard Milan jerseys before and never had an issue with them.

I think the authentic shirts are amazing, especially if you plan on doing sport wearing them. On the other hand I can absolutely understand if someone feels like the price is steep. I wouldn't blame anyone for going the standard route instead. Both versions are beauties. Luckily I feel like every jersey we have this year looks gorgeous - home, away and third kit.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have the authentic one, the emblem feels different to other jerseys that I bought. Worth the money imo. Milan jerseys deserve the best hehe.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ugh fuck it, authentic it is then. They only have the smallest size tho so will have to wait. How long does it take to restock, anyone knows?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lol just lol if u dont buy authentic ac milan jerseys. might as well rot in a cave and declare bankruptcy

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
lol just lol if u dont buy authentic ac milan jerseys. might as well rot in a cave and declare bankruptcy

its not buying fake....its always adidas.

its either the authentic one for $120 or the regular one for $90.

usually i opt for the regular one bc the authentic is a tighter more stretchy fit, and i like the looser fit to wear around.

but it really depends on the years style. both are adidas and both are "official"

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players

They're both official and both on the website, one is a replica and one is the actual match day jersey

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players

usually i opt for the regular one bc the authentic is a tighter more stretchy fit, and i like the looser fit to wear around.

but it really depends on the years style. both are adidas and both are "official"

+1

I always got the regular until last year and that's when I got the authentic. The material is what's making me reluctant. A lot lighter than the regular but is it really worth 30? Not sure

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It definitely is worth it. If you play sports its nice to wear and looks good too. But again depends on your situation.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4vm4Txd.jpg

Sorry for the big size, how can I reduce it?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is the logo of the top jersey embroidered on or decal stick on

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pressed on for light weight. It feels different this year

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score

first people have to get the terms right...:lol:

there's Authentic which are also known as player-issue, and then there's the Replica which are the regular original ones you see in stores. Both are official licensed products of AC Milan made by Adidas.

the difference is in the production quality and the technology. Authentics are made to be worn on the field therefore they are as light as Adidas can make them (heat pressed logos, adidas stripes, etc). they are not as durable as the Replicas, which are made for constant wear, therefore have much more everlasting workmanship (embroidered badges and stripes), etc.

anything not made by Adidas usually comes in 'Grades', e.g. you might see an ad saying Grade A/AA/AAA.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
@Shion that milan family kits are cute as fuck, congrats on that man.

I got Hakan home and Bonucci away kits coming this week. Will post pics soon

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you! I have my away Bonucci one too! Came yesterday haha

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
never had a players name at the back of my shirt

would feel weird

Reaction score
Did they release the away jersey (white) in authentic when it first came out? Or is it only available as a replica jersey just like the third jersey. Maybe I missed it when it first released but I check multiple sites and can't find an authentic away jersey.

Schedule