Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
can anyone tell me what are the rules?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There's a thread called "Official SAPL League Rules"

Also, i forgot to play this weeked, but i'll be back.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Can i play for the rest of the season?? Is it ok if i havent played from the start?

ernestinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Unfair

My moderator,i was shocked to realized that my hard earn points where no given to me because i edited just the bari vs roma game which was initially bari 0vs2 roma.i didnt edit others because they have played.moreover the editing was done before the roma game.pls score me my 6pts i beg of you.

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
^^^^Didn't want to comment on that freak post initially..then I saw this and LOLed. :lol:

There's probably something to it maybe..
But then I've never really gotten the supposed thrill of this SAPL bs.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Rules

My moderator,i was shocked to realized that my hard earn points where no given to me because i edited just the bari vs roma game which was initially bari 0vs2 roma.i didnt edit others because they have played.moreover the editing was done before the roma game.pls score me my 6pts i beg of you.
I completely believe you what you said but there are few participants who may doubt that :fp:. This isn't your first time of editing posts, and I'm here to obtain the rules. Let you remind what rules says:

"3. Predictions MUST be entered before the start of the weekends games. Any post that is received after the start of the games will be discounted. Also, any post edited after the start of the games will also be discounted and will not count towards the overall total. Members who persistently post after the start of the games might be excluded from the game."

In case other participants of SAPL agree to accept your edited predictions its not problem for me at all to give back "your" points.

ernestinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Demoralized

I am completely demoralized.i wished i didnt edited that roma game i would have been third and i would have consolidate that position and i would have closed the gap between you and i lol.anyway i know i didnt cheat and its hard to see what you worked for been swept off the carpet.thanks anyway.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Like eew, give the broda 'his' points already!!

Or I'll Jet Li someone's ass the Naija way..
Stop butt-having him cos he's Nigerian..besides he didn't edit that post, I did!! :LOL::angel::rainbowsixandmicheleobamagangbangwiththeguysonseventhstreet:
:o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek::o:eek:

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
What happens to the 1st week games? Will the same predictions be counted when these matches will be actually played? Or new ones..?

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
What happens to the 1st week games? Will the same predictions be counted when these matches will be actually played? Or new ones..?
Yes, but everyone can edit matches at any time before kick off

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we all will be picking MILAN (at least, I am) to win all the games and that has already hurt me 2 points !! Come on Milan, win against Udinese to get back in the race again.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thread of postponed Week 1 SAPL is sticked for you who wants to edit posts or joined later.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Wrong thread

Last edited:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I saw many of us predicting a 2-0 Milan win over Parma. Wonder if any of us actually bought and won!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I bought the standard 1x2 bet at cold storage :lol:

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who will win SAPL 2011/12 ?

Competition is very tough this year so I opened a poll at scores thread to know about your opinions who will be the winner of SAPL this year.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So how do things work over here from now on?

Albion Tifo still there or retired?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ulladullau is the new SAPL moderator. :star:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Hi Everyone

Welcome to the 2012-13 version of the Serie A Prediction League.

First of all thanks to albion tifo for his great job in running the comp for the last few seasons, and to David for trusting me with the moderation job.

The games for the first week are now up, I will try to post the new games and the results from previous games every Monday. If I make a mistake with your score please pm me or post in this thread, do not post in the prediction thread.

The most important rule I have copied below:

"3. Predictions MUST be entered before the start of the weekends games. Any post that is received after the start of the games will be discounted. Also, any post edited after the start of the games will also be discounted and will not count towards the overall total. Members who persistently post after the start of the games might be excluded from the game."

Good Luck

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Week 2 games posted early, I will be away until Wednesday, will post week 1 scores then.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Surprisingly, I'm doing pretty good so far :D

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Didn't post for week 3, you guys are still in sight. Gonna work harder brahsss

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If i throw away my sentiment for Milan (not predicting Milan win every game), perhaps i could get additional 1 or 2 points :D

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
If i throw away my sentiment for Milan (not predicting Milan win every game), perhaps i could get additional 1 or 2 points :D

I am past that stage bro. I wouldn't predict Milan victory in the early part of the season. We lose/draw more than we will win, until we hit that winning streak, but this year ........ :lol::lol::lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry if i counted it wrong, but shouldn't i get 5 points from the UCL game? I got udine's match right to the score (3), and then lazio (1) and Napoli (1)