The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Balotelli used to do the same trick and for a long time he had an insane conversion rate too. He stopped just a second before he kicked, watched the gk and then kicked. Reina once said he knew that and intentionally didn't make a move until Balo somehow had to take a shot. Then he picked a side and hoped for the best.

Jari Litmanen used this technique throughout his career. 29 penalties taken, 28 scored. He hit the post once with Liverpool, but goalkeeper never saved his PK's.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Thiaggo Motta by pinching his arms.

https://youtu.be/rK9nyERRlE4

A good game... what a guy. I missed him. I wished he was here longer

Mandzukic is basically van Bommel as a striker.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Matterrazi by pinching his arms.

Cunt:lol: fuck Sneijder . Van Bommel was smartest DMF we had in the last 15 years. After he came in winter mercato Milan was like castle. In his first game he got red and a look from Allegri, after that there were no mistakes anymore. And it was not Materazzi but Motta.
Fuck Motta and fuck Materazzi ,when you mention name of Van Bommel at least have decency and respect.
Okay ?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Jari Litmanen used this technique throughout his career. 29 penalties taken, 28 scored. He hit the post once with Liverpool, but goalkeeper never saved his PK's.

Litmanenwas very annoying to play against at Ajax. After Ajax, his career plummeted.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You all talking about c*nts as if we didn't have a 2 time CL winner squad without one. I don't mind, but saying its a must have is dumb, nothing uglier than inter with materazzis muntaris, stankovics and other scum. My worst nightmare was seeing balo, muntari, mexes, flamini, paletta on my favorite team. Glad those days are over. Now it's Zlatan and MM for a couple of years maybe, but the boost they give outweighs these things.

Last edited:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Cunt:lol: fuck Sneijder . Van Bommel was smartest DMF we had in the last 15 years. After he came in winter mercato Milan was like castle. In his first game he got red and a look from Allegri, after that there were no mistakes anymore. And it was not Materazzi but Motta.
Fuck Motta and fuck Materazzi ,when you mention name of Van Bommel at least have decency and respect.
Okay ?

Apologies. I wrote it based on my memory. I didn't look at the highlight before I wrote.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I remember a Gazidis interview after the summer (well, september) mercato, promising that we would be active again on winter mercato and Maldini and Massara were already at work.

Seems like he wasn't lying. Strange tho. I mean look at what Arsenal fans said about Gazidis. The devil in disguise. Could it... Could it be that Arsenal fans were wrong for that one of those veeeeery rare times?

gazidis was almost 10 years in arsenal and they were spending probably 80 millions per year (average) on new players
so money alone there were not a problem, rather quality and wages - but im not sure who made a decisions about player quality/fee/wage.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Apologies. I wrote it based on my memory. I didn't look at the highlight before I wrote.

It's okay, Van Bommel was my favorite player of our scudetto team. I know that game against Inter like it was yesterday.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
You all talking about c*nts as if we didn't have a 2 time CL winner squad without. I don't mind, but saying its a must have is dumb, nothing uglier than inter with materazzis muntaris, stankovics and other scum.

Yeah but Van Bommel was the cunt-est of all in that squad. You need cunts to play against dirty sides like Inter.

Before we got Van Bommel, he got into a fight with Ibra in the national team game. G asked Ibra if he was ok if we got Van Bommel. Ibra replied it is better to have him on your team vs playing against him.

Inter and Us were fighting for his signature. We won because we had a good relationship with Raiola.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gazidis was almost 10 years in arsenal and they were spending probably 80 millions per year (average) on new players
so money alone there were not a problem, rather quality and wages - but im not sure who made a decisions about player quality/fee/wage.

sure as hell Gazidis didn't scout and buy players
He doesn't do it for Milan

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Out of the blue, I'd say Ars?ne.

Given how Arsenal has kept spending and still winning shit, I'd say Gazidis hadn't much of a saying in the sportive area itself. Just as it is now at Milan.

I'm only making assumptions tho. I'm just messing with the ever same panic posters who jump on the management everytime we don't sign the ligue deux talent flavor of the month instead of just waiting and see that we're good.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You all talking about c*nts as if we didn't have a 2 time CL winner squad without one. I don't mind, but saying its a must have is dumb, nothing uglier than inter with materazzis muntaris, stankovics and other scum. My worst nightmare was seeing balo, muntari, mexes, flamini, paletta on my favorite team. Glad those days are over. Now it's Zlatan and MM for a couple of years maybe, but the boost they give outweighs these things.

That bite doesn't have to be ugly. But Milan without Gattuso would not have been the same. Kaladze was also a bit of a cunt. Inzaghi had it in a way. It's that fearlessness and ability to always want to win at everything even if it means you bend the rules and play on the edge.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don?t want tomori...i want todayi

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Mandzukic! Now I await Rebic's negative test. Then I will celebrate with obletne.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It has been genuinely remarkable and one of my favorite things about this season

Dollar's improvement is underrated too, his distribution has grown so much since those awkward Gattuso days

:star::thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Yeah but people like vB9 and Vulture (and mleite? Or was it mrki?) were almost going nuts and throwing shit at our management because we missed out on a ligue deux talent.

Apart from that Monaco defender when did I ever display this league 2 fetish?

And Boubakary... every1 is gutted we missed out on him.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ibra and Mandzu in the EL Final this year

O9rGVE8.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I dont understand Paolo... good guys arent enough? I cant think of a 'cunt' at Milan from 1992 all the way up to Flamini days, then Bommel... Milan won a lot b4 Flamini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule