Mattia De Sciglio Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
juventus__milan_21_mano_de_sciglio_lepisodio_del_rigore_640_ori_crop_master__0x0_640x360.jpg

100% penalty, grazie :fp:

Ladri fan. GTFO :fp:

The Italian referees association said there wasn't a penalty in Juve-Milan, sanctioned Massa (match official) & Doveri (goal-line referee) by assigning them to insignificant games in the upcoming round of Serie A as additional referees.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Top game. Captaincy suits him.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
'bout time he dropped the good choir boy look.
Douchebag haircut and beard?:eek: That scar really took the innocence out of him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
great game :star:

i'm a bit worried by the rumours though... he still hasn't renewed, Juve want him bad & the closing remains uncertain

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
great game :star:

i'm a bit worried by the rumours though... he still hasn't renewed, Juve want him bad & the closing remains uncertain

After what happened to him in that juve game....I don't think so haha

Yea...he was really good, I wanted to see this kind of DES on the field...aggressive and focused

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
they can take him for good money, everyday if you ask me :o he'll be on the bench anyway.

he had good game today (but genoa was extremely bad) but let's be clear, he is awful in offense and often makes cardinal mistakes and it's the same story for 5 seasons, he isn't progressing... i just finally want fullback who is capable to play in both way, every big club in 2017 had them in squad.

just look at monaco and fullback's roles, it's perfection.

or he can stay because he can be usefull as back up option but he can't be material for first 11 in next years.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
they can take him for good money, everyday if you ask me :o he'll be on the bench anyway.

he had good game today (but genoa was extremely bad) but let's be clear, he is awful in offense and often makes cardinal mistakes and it's the same story for 5 seasons, he isn't progressing... i just finally want fullback who is capable to play in both way, every big club in 2017 had them in squad.

just look at monaco and fullback's roles, it's perfection.

or he can stay because he can be usefull as back up option but he can't be material for first 11 in next years.

No, fuck that. The only thing I'd sell Juve is a virus.

It's not one player that makes a team but the team that makes the player. Everyone saw how good De Sciglio was in Conte's system and yesterday was just as encouraging. He used his anger from the Juve game to put in one of his best performances in a Milan shirt.

I mean you can't say he did well just because the opposition was bad and at the same time say he played poorly through his own fault. It's partly because he was so aggressive in attack that Genoa's left side was limited.

We can do better than De Sciglio but that doesn't mean that we must sell (let alone to fucking Juve) a Primavera product that still hasn't reached peak age. (Worst case scenario, I'd rather he rot over here than risk him being half-decent at Juve.)

He is criticised by idiots on this forum a lot more than by experts in Italy mainly because those same idiots were proclaiming him to be the next Maldini and were then left disappointed by anything less.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Surround anyone with better players, guys will raise their level. That's why he looks better when he was with national team, competent players and a system. He has enough ability, not always consistent but still relatively young for the amount of experience he has.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He looks more muscled up.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
yup looks bulked up and badass beard + hairstyle suits him..

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the beard, I see a correlation between hairstyle/beard and performance :lol:

But seriously, yesterday he was almost flawless, got booked for a foul that IMO does not exist AT ALL.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, fuck that. The only thing I'd sell Juve is a virus.

It's not one player that makes a team but the team that makes the player. Everyone saw how good De Sciglio was in Conte's system and yesterday was just as encouraging. He used his anger from the Juve game to put in one of his best performances in a Milan shirt.

I mean you can't say he did well just because the opposition was bad and at the same time say he played poorly through his own fault. It's partly because he was so aggressive in attack that Genoa's left side was limited.

We can do better than De Sciglio but that doesn't mean that we must sell (let alone to fucking Juve) a Primavera product that still hasn't reached peak age. (Worst case scenario, I'd rather he rot over here than risk him being half-decent at Juve.)

He is criticised by idiots on this forum a lot more than by experts in Italy mainly because those same idiots were proclaiming him to be the next Maldini and were then left disappointed by anything less.

That's a quality post right there

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Mattia De Sciglio Thread

He was flawless. Very good performance, same with his performance against chievo where he also played rb.

Should be moved at rb permanently and sign a quality lb.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Agree about the RB thing. Seedorf said it very well

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did pretty damn good yesterday.

Good to see him more aggressive and I hope he can keep improving his level of play.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was flawless. Very good performance, same with his performance against chievo where he also played rb.

Should be moved at rb permanently and sign a quality lb.

Kasalinac, just scored this weekend for Schalke

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
finally showing some responsibility for the shirt he is priveliged to wear

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Man is a Rb thats it. Untill Raiola makes Milan play his Abate again.

Good fullback, and will be only better. If Milan lets him go to juve its a mockery.

Grande Des. We just need a good lb.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
good game today from mattia

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Mattia De Sciglio Thread

He has to renew!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Mio capitano..

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule