Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well to be fair to him, he wanted to prove to you that he changed and reveal his real identity. He loves spending time here. For some reason, he freaked out and feared that you will ban him when he reveals who he really was and that was why he come up with to different identities in case you banned him. He told me after he did it so it was a case of to little to late or i would have advised him against it.

Yes, and that's all fine, but all of the sudden registering two other usernames to role play around here? I don't think so.

Soldier said:
David, just a question, shouldn't one be warned before he gets banned?(In case of MM). He probably didn't know you guys would find it offensive.

It's not the first time MM got banned, no need to warn him. And "the rape group"? Please. :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
David, just a question, shouldn't one be warned before he gets banned?(In case of MM). He probably didn't know you guys would find it offensive.
What kind of a warning should be given to those who have already been banned for other offences?

So we have a primavera assistant coach in here ?
Although in the internet case is mostly opposite it wouldn't hurt to cement a thinking line 'innocent until proven guilty'.

ps! it's not gian's style also. if anything it's farouk on steroids again

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
What kind of a warning should be given to those who have already been banned for other offences?
Well, I'm not that informed about his previous ban. Anyways,I was taking precautions for myself in the future:tongue:

Dam...Finally knew how to do this!
A normal member cannot delete his post, right?

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A normal member cannot delete his post, right?

Have you tried step by step with the instructions I posted? If not then, yes, normal members can't delete their posts.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Have you tried step by step with the instructions I posted? If not then, yes, normal members can't delete their posts.

we need a delete button next to multiple quote button :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we need a delete button next to multiple quote button :)

Misclicks? The system is fine but I'm still not sure if ordinary members can do it here. Anyway I think that possibility should be given(though deleting threads shouldn't be an option).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is it like every time some says rape,Dida gets rapped ?

Or whats the real problem whit that word? :conf:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it like every time some says rape,Dida gets rapped ?

Or whats the real problem whit that word? :conf:

[sans-testicles]

I'm nae exactly the easily offended type, but it does bother me for some reason. Probably something to do with a friend of mine having been raped (in a strictly non-footballing sense of the word), I dunno. It's maybe overthinking it, but I do kinda think the constant use of it in a footballing context, usually in conjunction with myriad infuriating smilies, sort of trivialises a word that refers to one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

Anyway, surely there's a better word to use. "Moligate", for example :D

[/sans-testicles]

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the constant use of it in a footballing context, usually in conjunction with myriad infuriating smilies, sort of trivialises a word that refers to one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

My point exactly.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats happened to the renaming link tab we has just above the text box that you type in?

It's disappeared since the update, any chance of having it back? It saves huge links scrollin across the page.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whats happened to the renaming link tab we has just above the text box that you type in?

It's disappeared since the update, any chance of having it back? It saves huge links scrollin across the page.

I can only think you mean insert link button and that exists on the 'post reply' as well as ' quick reply' ... though it is a bit different and better ;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can only think you mean insert link button and that exists on the 'post reply' as well as ' quick reply' ... though it is a bit different and better ;)

Nope, i mean the short link button. The one that renamed a link rather than showed the link in full.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope, i mean the short link button. The one that renamed a link rather than showed the link in full.

It renamed itself? Haven't even seen that one ...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David please make changes in avtars, so that we can upload gif and animation images too :cool:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How can one turn off his "Invisble Mode"?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
David please make changes in avtars, so that we can upload gif and animation images too :cool:

That`s not really a bad idea.This days most people have a good connection and a good pc,so it won`t slow down the board at all.

Unless it has something do whit more traffic on the board/more to pay to the host ? (not really sure about this,could be wrong )

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why we have political advertisement on the top

lkadvani is a communal fuck and please dont mix politics with football, i hate all indian politicians mother fuckers corrupt and biased

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hate to say it,but moderating here is a fucking joke.

Tsar is back again,whit his ****** shit ,how the fuck does that troll does not get the perma ban?

Pathetic.

p.s+ the trolls that Lisa posted.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Why is there so many other Manutd fans on here?

for what its worth I haven't even mentioned this forum elsewhere, so its not my doing...

Schedule