Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sign a replacement obvs

preferably someone without negative pace

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can u tell me one reason zapata is playing instead of musacchio?

anyways if our defence will be solid enough then im sure susos magic will kill napoli ...the guy is on fire...

please answer me something...when was the last time we won against these motherfuckers? i cant even remember

we won 2-0 under pippo

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
except that wasn't the case with pjanic?

+ hakan isn't even a Football player...he played LM for most of his career at leverkusen.

I'd sell him in january tbh, if montella wants to continue with a 3-4-2-1 I'd rather bonaventura suso kalinic.

#TIME

fixed.

seriously leverkusen pulled one of the the biggest steals in football history.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
hakan is the style of player we need, but definitely not the quality.

Like we need a CAM who could dribble, shoot and read the strikers' movements well. Hakan is that type of player but definitely not at our level.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Hakan needs to play on the left in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 he looks lost in any other formation.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hakan is the style of player we need, but definitely not the quality.

Like we need a CAM who could dribble, shoot and read the strikers' movements well. Hakan is that type of player but definitely not at our level.

We lack a LW and CM far more than a CAM.
We don't even need a CAM that doesn't have athleticism to go with his skills. A classic CAM with athleticism has a wide starting point nowadays since his talents would be wasted in the crowded middle.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hakan needs to play on the left in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 he looks lost in any other formation.

sorry to bust your bubble, but Hakan sucked when he was playing in the left as well, people just like to do excuses for that fraud, he only played one decent game against a farmers team but that was about it, he is just not good enough.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
sorry to bust your bubble, but Hakan sucked when he was playing in the left as well, people just like to do excuses for that fraud, he only played one decent game against a farmers team but that was about it, he is just not good enough.

In Hakan's defence, everyone has been shit.

I'm not saying we're playing him out of position, but Suso was our worst player for a long part of the season and he's actually one of our best.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, let`s see how hakan plays when everyone is not shit.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In Hakan's defence, everyone has been shit.

I'm not saying we're playing him out of position, but Suso was our worst player for a long part of the season and he's actually one of our best.

well, no....
suso wasn't our worst player for a long part, he sucked for 2, 3 games when he was a second striker which is not his role, that is not a long part and he performed well in a majority of the season.

in addition we know what suso can do from last season,while everybody who watched hakan playing(which are few) know how average he is at best, so it is not like we got an out of form messi, this guy didn't deliver before and probable never will, i don't believe this BS about everybody is shit so it is ok for him to be shit, last year our team was more shit and bonaventura and suso were decent, if you are a decent player regardless who is around you, at least you should show something, anything.... till this moment he is a waste of space.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
well, no....
suso wasn't our worst player for a long part, he sucked for 2, 3 games when he was a second striker which is not his role, that is not a long part and he performed well in a majority of the season.

in addition we know what suso can do from last season,while everybody who watched hakan playing(which are few) know how average he is at best, so it is not like we got an out of form messi, this guy didn't deliver before and probable never will, i don't believe this BS about everybody is shit so it is ok for him to be shit, last year our team was more shit and bonaventura and suso were decent, if you are a decent player regardless who is around you, at least you should show something, anything.... till this moment he is a waste of space.

Suso was total garbage for a long time.

True, but he's scored a couple and assisted a couple.

I don't think anyone believes he's playing at his best.

Also, our team was worse on paper but they played a lot better and with more fluency. We have been atrocious this season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Suso was total garbage for a long time.

True, but he's scored a couple and assisted a couple.

I don't think anyone believes he's playing at his best.

Also, our team was worse on paper but they played a lot better and with more fluency. We have been atrocious this season.

So far suso performed in 433 and our current 3421 formation. Meanwhile hakan has been tried in midfield, lw and am. He is been average at best in all of them.
He needs to step up or he will be benched by bonaventura (which is highly likely)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan's biggest problem is Montella doing this.

71839c6a2e185648d5c2c1dfbec1be74.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Watch insigne score a hattrick cz Sage jinxed the shit out of him

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Big game playa zapata will neutralise the midget.

The real question is will bonNOcci stop the other midget

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We need a setup of our fastest defenders and ability to close down spaces.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
They will ruin us for other teams

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So Romagnoli in the middle and Bonucci to his right? Interesting, I think this has potential.

Romagnoli looked far far better when he played in the middle in that one match.