Week 13: Napoli vs Milan - Saturday 18/11/2017 20:45 CET

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
we're done with all the big teams now right?

maybe we can get some momentum by winning a couple of games in a row.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
we're done with all the big teams now right?

maybe we can get some momentum by winning a couple of games in a row.

thats the hope.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Good result btw. Lost only 2-1 it's fine.
And after this game it's confirmed Silva is 1000 times better than Kalinic.

Chekaca

Primavera
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game. We were not that bad as most of the comments on this forum would suggest. Some of our players obviously shouldn't be playing in the first team, but that's what you get after years of "we are fine as we are". Our captain had a stellar performance, hope he can continue and pull the team forward.
Napoli is one of the best teams in the world right now and they have been playing together for years, while Milan is trying to find it's identity and incorporate all the new players. So naturally, playing away, odds were not in our favour and our players played acordingly with too much fear and respect.
I think that we are in the most important part of the season, most of the tougher games are behind us and now is the time to start playing football and considering how our players support Montella, so do I. We have had our share of bad luck, now is the time to turn things around. Hopefully our attackers can start to do their job, but I can't lose the feeling if we got Aubameyang or Morata, our season would look quite different.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game. We were not that bad as most of the comments on this forum would suggest. Some of our players obviously shouldn't be playing in the first team, but that's what you get after years of "we are fine as we are". Our captain had a stellar performance, hope he can continue and pull the team forward.
Napoli is one of the best teams in the world right now and they have been playing together for years, while Milan is trying to find it's identity and incorporate all the new players. So naturally, playing away, odds were not in our favour and our players played acordingly with too much fear and respect.
I think that we are in the most important part of the season, most of the tougher games are behind us and now is the time to start playing football and considering how our players support Montella, so do I. We have had our share of bad luck, now is the time to turn things around. Hopefully our attackers can start to do their job, but I can't lose the feeling if we got Aubameyang or Morata, our season would look quite different.

:thumbsup:
only problem today was that borini had very bad game and our right side was raped all night. the number of times ball got behind our defense from that side was ridiculous.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its time to start Silva as the main striker, with at least 3 attacking players supporting him (out of Suso, Bona, Hakan, Borini). That might give Milan the much needed invention and unpredictability to score a few goals. If that means shifting to 4 at back, then its time to do it.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Not touching the ball in there box until the 50th minute is appalling.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Like Necro said,

We aint getting top5 without a lethal striker.

This isnt the days of calcio where you can have a vucinic and matri to win the league. It is much much stronger now

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Good result btw. Lost only 2-1 it's fine.
And after this game it's confirmed Silva is 1000 times better than Kalinic.

1000 times better without actually scoring in the league(that's v.impressive)

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
1000 times better without actually scoring in the league(that's v.impressive)

because he got benched most of the time for this fraud

Silva is decent, not a world beater right now, but Kalinic is utter garbage

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva isn't even decent, Cutrone is decent.

Silva looks so lost whenever he plays.

I'm hoping he gets better but at this point he'll need a loan to get better in Serie A.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Silva isn't even decent, Cutrone is decent.

Silva looks so lost whenever he plays.

I'm hoping he gets better but at this point he'll need a loan to get better in Serie A.

I'm dead serious about the loan as well. He needs to learn the league and he's not doing so with training or with the minutes he's getting. He needs to be a starter at Frosinone or something and understand how to play as a forward in Serie A.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
DO-pSRyVQAI_4Wn.jpg

DO-pSwuUIAAvVuB.jpg

Schedule