The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
we're talking achievements again :proud: Di Matteo >>> Poshittino then. Ranieri > Poshittino as well. Sarri has a cup, Poshittino has nothing. If thats how you like to compare

Achievement has a broader meaning than just titles.

I find them both at a similar level. Poch has done a great job at Tottenham considering what he had at his disposal.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think they could've won some silverware with some investments, but they've done so even less than Liverpool

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I already stated Pochs achievements earlier, wont repeat so people dont think its personal between me and him :D

They would've won silverware with a winner coach, not this loser

Last edited:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I already stated Pochs achievements earlier, wont repeat so people dont think its personal between me and him :D

They would've won silverware with a winner coach, not this loser

We just want a top 4 couch right now man. We are not looking for a winner.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What Alo said about Shaqiri, I think applies to almost our entire squad. Every player in our squad can be a great player, but only in a great team. They don't raise the level of a squad, they simply maintain it. Even Suso, who I loathe, would do well in a well-run team. Hakan, RR, Musa, and seemingly Piatek are all players that are front-runners.

Leao and Paqueta are the two who I think can pull a team up. Leao, especially, and he's my new great hope.

Absolutely. That’s why I wouldn’t add a player like Shaqiri knowing that we need leaders who know how to carry the expectations and demands of a place like Milan. Players who don’t melt like a mozzarella when pressure on and off the field is put on them.

Shaqiri once came to Inter and crumbled under said pressures while the years before that, especially with Jupp Heynckes, he was a very special player - as the cherry top of a team that was the first to beat the crap out of that 2008-2012 Barcelona team.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We just want a top 4 couch right now man. We are not looking for a winner.

That's not right. I'd really recommend a winning couch, bad posture isn't something to joke about.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Gattuso is a manager who can get more out of his players, which is due to his personality/mentality. If he can improve his tactical acumen, which is real given he's still young, then he can go on to have a good coaching career.

Say what you want about our last season, but most of the players were pouring their heart on the field. The problem was with them being technically limited.

Yeah that’s very accurate. Gattuso as a person was never put into question. He’s been my favourite coach even during the period I critisized him strongly.

It are his tactical abilities as a coach who limit him. His safety first approach due to not knowing how to make a team play offensively well and organized while not conceeding in the same time.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, they spent big and yes, they sold big. The difference between them and us is that they bought smart and hired an exciting coach while we basically wasted 200 m on mediocre players and wasted many years with mediocre coaches.

Exactely :).

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A man must admit when he’s wrong. I sincerely apologize to any Milan fan/fcdc and milan coaches for doubting them.

Amazing game so far for Hakan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A man must admit when he’s wrong. I sincerely apologize to any Milan fan/fcdc and milan coaches for doubting them.

Amazing game so far for Hakan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did I say I doubted them

I just think atalanta are better and will come 4th

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Still early days. However, it's been positive 45 minutes.

Roma away next weekend is the real test.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Lets put another amateur shit coach and see if maybe we can get better results."

Can't wait to see what the losses from this year will be...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is kind of a stupid thought, but how much better would we be with Bakayoko? It REALLY seems like he was the biggest reason for our defensive solidity last season.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Conti and Suso is a disaster defensively, on penalty Conti was alone with 3 Lecce players. On second goal Suso is not defending at all, fuck Suso, he needs to be perma benced and only come on when we are chasing a goal.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
This is kind of a stupid thought, but how much better would we be with Bakayoko? It REALLY seems like he was the biggest reason for our defensive solidity last season.

he was an important part of the squad, true

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

We didn't resign him (on loan!) only because we had a manager who didn't suit his style of play because he was considered too brute. That manager got sacked after 8 games.

:head:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Of course Stevan pops up once we've drawn with Lecce. Nowhere to be seen when we were playing well. :)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Suso is the most predictable player I've seen in my life. And I thought El Sha was the ultimate winger one trick..

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Don't get it twisted; we've got the worst RB pairing in Serie A.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Status
Not open for further replies.