Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Juventus are shaking in their boots. You could tell the tension was getting to them with their pathetic attempts to blame the referees in recent matches.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Zlatan's ban might get reduced, too! Fingers crossed!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
we'd better beat them. if we didn't, they would go undefeated for the season. you can count on no other team in italy to do that. the best chance was napoli at home, but they survived that one.

Don't really care about records like that, if they would draw 90 procent of the time, but anywho. They are leading the race (dropped points wise), we face them, so we should beat them. We play at home, so that's even more reason to beat them.

If we don't beat them ourselves, we need to get lucky winning the league this season. Because even though we are on top with 1 point more they have one game left extra, so I hope we'll kick their asses the 25th.

Last edited:

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
another thing that needs to be pointed out: we should win, and if possible, try to win more than 2 goals. This game for us could be worth 0, 1, 3, or 3.5 points. (our first game was a 0-2 loss)

TheJuveGuy

Beginner
Reaction score
Don't know why you guys are blaming Juve for Zlatan's ban, obviously after last year he'd receive 3 matches ban if he did something as stupid again.

I am glad he isn't playing though, but lately you've been looking more of a team without him than with him.

Milanfan7

Primavera
Reaction score
420923_226454307441881_126449610775685_480605_1474007189_n.jpg

From wikipedia:

Ferrell is also a supporter of Chelsea, an English Premier League football club.[36] Ferrell represented Chelsea as honorary captain in the coin toss before the Chelsea v Inter Milan match at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on July 21, 2009.[37]

Glory hunter :o

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
Don't know why you guys are blaming Juve for Zlatan's ban, obviously after last year he'd receive 3 matches ban if he did something as stupid again.

I am glad he isn't playing though, but lately you've been looking more of a team without him than with him.

worthy of ban :o

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Typical Ladri fan hoping Ibra won't play so Juve won't lose 5-0 but will only lose 2-0 :fp:

Don't worry TheLadriGuy, Emmanuelson will score a hat trick with Robinho and Aquilani scoring braces :star: :star: :star:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Che confusione ,
sarà perchè tifiamo ,
è un’ emozione che sale piano piano ,
stringimi piano ,
e stammi più vicino ,
e chi non salta ,
è un gobbo juventino ............ :cool:

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Stop asking for Pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than Barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those Juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, I'm mad. The funny thing is I have started to hate Juve and Conte more than Merda. Juve are asking for it whilst Merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go Taliban on Conte.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I have so much hate for them ... I would take billy69s old post after a derby loss and post it here .. but still wont suffice ... smack them to the ground .. Jubentus is the worst and most corrupt club in the world ... I think i like manure more than pinkys

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Just 2-0 that's 3.5 points, since they won't reach our GD.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Stop asking for Pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than Barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those Juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, I'm mad. The funny thing is I have started to hate Juve and Conte more than Merda. Juve are asking for it whilst Merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go Taliban on Conte.

sexy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

it would be nice to see a full strength Milan side vs juve, since juve pretty much have magic healing spells.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
stop asking for pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, i'm mad. The funny thing is i have started to hate juve and conte more than merda. Juve are asking for it whilst merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go taliban on conte.

<3

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
I dont give a fuck who plays as striker if Boateng and Aquilani can play :thumbsup: Aquilani-van bommel- emma and KPb is a fuckin amazing midfield

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont give a fuck who plays as striker if Boateng and Aquilani can play :thumbsup: Aquilani-van bommel- emma and KPb is a fuckin amazing midfield

if boateng is fit, we'll see the same midfield that played against arsenal.

I'd rather see SES or pato play against juve, I don't like the way allegri uses maxi.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if boateng is fit, we'll see the same midfield that played against arsenal.

I'd rather see SES or pato play against juve, I don't like the way allegri uses maxi.

Yeah but aren't there reports of aquilani training with the squad as well? Massive upgrade on Nocerino.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah but aren't there reports of aquilani training with the squad as well? Massive upgrade on Nocerino.

not too keen on watching aquilani who hasn't played in 2 months start against tireless dogs. :lol:

would be a good option on the bench though:thumbsup:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan-Juve, Allegri existing climate

The technician pinches Count on referees

Passed the exam-Cesena, Max Allegri plunges into the long and hot Eve of Milan-Juve: "The words of Earl? Have been said too many things lately, we should focus on the competition, talking on the field - said to" Series A Live "on Premium Football - I'm just saying I'd be very amused if, when Chiellini scored by crushing his opponent, the referee had annulled the goal: but, fortunately, has validated ...

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...-juve-allegri-gia-in-clima.shtml?refresh_cens

Allegri already trolling Conte/jube. If he wins hes my all time hero:D

If we lose again then.........well then he will look rather silly really. So i hope its confidence in the team talking rather then arrogance:p.

Please, please, please win against pirlo, buffon and the 9 nocerinos. Another loss to this well organized yet all so average team would be humiliating not to mention probably the decisive blow to our scudetto hopes (well kinda).

I hope to see aquilani, boa and ibra on the pitch aka roughly the same thing fielded vs arse just with nocerino benched. Oh and mesbah instead of anto.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
conte is starting to talk too much, but he's done a great job with those players alongside marrotta who invested in their pokemon healing center.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
all booked up for this beast of a match. cant wait!!!

i jus really hope allegri knows to man mark pirlo this time, all will fall into place then

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

two very different player.

two very different fitness levels.

why do people have the fascination with benching nocerino?

if available we should play the mid that played against arsenal.
prince, urby, noch and boss.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
all booked up for this beast of a match. cant wait!!!

i jus really hope allegri knows to man mark pirlo this time, all will fall into place then

you going?

aggree about the man marking.:thumbsup:
shut pirlo down, shut juve down.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
acerвιc wιт;1244544 said:
Zlatan's ban might get reduced, too! Fingers crossed!

Ibra will play. :thumbsup:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
two very different player.

two very different fitness levels.

why do people have the fascination with benching nocerino?

if available we should play the mid that played against arsenal.
prince, urby, noch and boss.

Aquilani can pass , nocerino can......run ?? I know what i would prefer.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players