Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
......OH..he is Cute and Sexy..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka' wants to marry his 16-year old girlfriend.

Not in 10 years,
not in 5 years,
not in 2 years when she will be of age...

No..
he wants to marry her in January !!! :eek:

WTF ??? The minimum legal age for marriages is 16 in Brazil.. but hey, who in their right mind would marry at age SIXTEEN ???? :o

Kakà sempre più innamorato: sposerà la sedicenne Caroline a gennaio
Mer 13 Ott, 4:44 PM

Kakà modello di fedeltà. Nonostante l'approdo nella mondanità di Milano, il brasiliano rossonero non si é fatto catturare dalle varie soubrette che frequentano l'ambiente. Anzi, Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite é sempre più innamorato della sua fidanzata, la sedicenne brasiliana Caroline. Ora il campione del Milan sta pensando di sposarla: le nozze dovrebbero aver luogo nel gennaio del 2005. http://it.sports.yahoo.com/041013/4/44fi.html
it's nothing official, of course, but still... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
heheh I dont get suprised since he dont change the gf`s , btw what Inzaghi is waiting? who is not married from Ac Milan players expect Inzaghi , Coloccini , Kaka ? who cares since Galliani is going for 4th marrige ;) .. he is gettin married for all non-married players... hehe

hehe interesting coze I`ll get married 2 in January :eek:

Last edited:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

yeh i read on christian abbiati's (of all people) website that he proposed to her in venice,,i obviously dont like her (i may have said that before,,lol) shes a socialite,i mean that says it all.

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**Pippo Inzaghi!!** Kaka, Maldini, Thierry Henry, Andrea Pirlo, Gilardino, Roberto Baggio, Rui Costa
:eek: Kaka is getting married next year??
But Umm... I don't think this will happen though... since both Kaka and his gf are so young!! To think of it, maybe it's quite sweet, like he proposed to his gf and stuff... but in reality, I think there are lots of responsibilities when it comes to marriage!! So I think it's irrational if they do get married next year...

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

Kaka To Wed In January
10/14/2004 3:29:00 PM
Kaka and his long-time girlfriend, the 17-year-old Caroline Lyra, are going to wed in January.
The two have been together for over two years now, even though they didn’t live together for the past year. This was due to the girl’s mother, Rosangela, who was against her daughter living in Milan with the rossoneri’s star.

However things have changed now and her mum has given the permission to her daughter to reach her loved one.

According to close friends of the couple, the two have set a date in January and Caroline will become Mrs. Kaka.
thats from goal.com

Last edited:

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
I don't see what's problem if they are young. I wish both the best!

FORZA KAKA!
FORZA CAROLINE!

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite (Kaká) was born on April 22, 1982 in Brasilia (DF). Since an early age he revealed an affinity with the football and talent for the game. His love for sport came through genetic inheritance. His father, civil engineer Bosco has always been a football fan and connoisseur. Younger brother, Rodrigo, the creator of the famous´ brothers´ nickname is a full back at AC Milan's youth division. Simone, Kaka´s mother then took on the role avid supporter and fan of her athletic sons.

Still a young boy alongside his family Kaká moved to the city of Cuiabá in the state of Mato Grosso in central Brazil where the Santos-Leite family lived for three years. At seven years of age the family moved once again, this time to the metropolis of São Paulo where in the district of Perdizes Kaká career saw its beginning.

With his exuberant stylish way of playing football at eight years old Kaká alarmed his Physical Education teacher at the Batista Brasileiro School that he could be a consecrated craque (football superstar). Mother Simone subsequently enrolled Kaka in the Sumaré football school, where in they met Andrés a Chilean who indicated him to the Alphaville Tenis Club football side. In a tournament final with the kids category of Alphaville against São Paulo FC Kaká caught the interest of the SPFC youth directives. At that point Kaká went on to train at SPFC.

The Beginning of his Career

At 12 years old Kaka entered the SPFC U-14 squad where he played a youth tournament in the United States for the Objetivo school . From this trip Kaká and his team brought back the Winners trophy. Two years later Kaká followed his families´ vocation for Protestantism, consequently being baptized evangelical where in he frequently attended chapel at the Apocalyptic Rebirth Church of Christ in the Cambuci district of São Paulo.

A near fatal tragedy marks Kaká´s 18th year of life. On the 30th of September while visiting his grandparents in Caldas Novas (Goiás - Central Brazil), Kaká decided to jump down a waterslide. He lost control and hit his head at the bottom of the pool needing four stitches and fracturing a part of the sixth vertebrae of his lower back, which went unnoticed by doctors.

Following the accident, participating in SPFC´s trainings sessions, Kaká complains about lower back pain. Upon noticing the fracture Kaká needed to use a cervical vest for fifty days whilst under the serious risk of becoming paralyzed. In the end of the fifty day period he had to undergo a training phase to re-establish his physical conditioning and shape.

Professional Success

In the year 2001 Kaká was the substitute of the player Harrison in the U-20 youth football category. The coaching staff decided upon Harrisson´s promotion to the pro squad, whilst Kaká continued training at the youth level. In that very same week a decisive match for the Sao Paulo Juniors Cup was held. Due to his shinning performance in this match SPFC´s coaching staff also decided upon Kaká´s promotion to the pro level.

On February 1st, 2001 in a game versus Botafogo from Rio, in the group stage of the Rio-São Paulo Tournament the 19 year old subbed in to the playing field at the 20 minute mark of the second half, thereby getting his professional debut under manager Osvaldo Alvarez, the popular Vadão.

Only three days later versus arch rivals Santos FC in the Morumbi stadium Kaká scored his first professional goal as São Paulo crushed their rivals in a 4-2 win. In the following month the landmark moment occurred that led to Kaká´s career exploding. On the 7th of March, 2001 Kaka knocked home the two goals as São Paulo FC beat Botafogo of Rio 2-1 in the final of the Rio-São Paulo Tournament, guaranteeing Kaká´s first professional trophy.

He became a regular in the starting eleven of São Paulo FC and was selected for the Brazilian National Team´s U-20 squad for the Youth World Cup in Argentina. His fantastic performances during the 2001 season guaranteed him the trophy awarded by Placar Magazine as The Years Best New Player. In January 2002 then Brazil boss Luis Felipe Scolari selected the 19 year old for the friendly match versus Bolivia in Goiânia. In the following friendly match versus Iceland match Kaka showed the desire to give his best, which led to scoring his first international goal in only his second Brazil cap. The game was held Cuiabá, the same city he lived in as a child.

On the 6th of May, 2002, 20 year old Kaká is selected by manager Scolari for the Korea-Japan 2002 World Cup squad. Kaka received the number 23 shirt and plays for 25 minutes in the 5-2 win over Costa Rica on June 13th, 2002. Brazil wins the World Cup for the fifth time in a spectacular performance beating Germany 2-0 in the final. At only 20 years old Kaka was a World Cup champion.

Towards the end of that same year he was once again selected by Felipão (Big Phil), but this time to wear the jersey of the World Stars Team in a beneficial friendly versus Real Madrid. Kaka doesn't get at all intimidated and knocked home a fantastic goal. The football world comes to know Kaka as the young Brazilian revelation.

In January 2003 Kaká is once again selected for the Brazilian National Team to join the pre Olympic squad for a tournament in Qatar. In the Arabic country Kaká plays his best football and is given the captain's arm band. He went on to captain Brazil in the Concacaf Gold Cup in Miami and Mexico City in June and July 2003, where he played amazing performances and scoring versus Colombia and the United States.

Upon his return to Brazil following the Gold Cup Kaka realizes one of his dreams in being negotiated to defending European champions AC Milan, in the legendary historic city of Milan, Italy. The player alongside his family moved to Milan where he competed in the 2003/2004 Champions League and the same season's Serie A in which Kaka and AC Milan triumphed.

Upon leading the club to their 17th scudetto, the Italian league champion's title, Kaka had a brilliant first season in Europe. He scored important goals in both the Milan city derby matches facing rivals FC Internazionale. In 2004 the player has been selected to every one of the World Cup 2006 South American qualifying matches as well as the handful of friendly matched including the FIFA centenary fixture versus France in Paris during the month of May.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
nice article ;) , thanks kakacalcio anyway out of topic are you female ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
kaka_armani5.jpg

no idea , anyway kakacalcio you wish to be pretty like the lady or to be near Kaka ? :)

kaka_toalha3.jpg

he looks funny here :D

Last edited:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

be near kaka,,,,even with pink towel on his head.

Reaction score
First time i've seen kaka's g/f.......shes very pretty

Note:: Not the girl in the most current picture of Kaka with a gurl ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kaka laughs last as Milan get in derby mood
big_MD-I162871.jpg

On his arrival in Milan, his name produced a shrugging 'who?' or a childish snigger, but after a brilliant first Serie A season, no-one is laughing at Kaka now. Christened Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite, the unheralded Brazilian's move to Italy - where his nickname means 's**t' - provoked derision.

Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi even claimed his side did not push their bid to sign him because of his unfortunate name.

But Milan were willing to risk ridicule and the joke was on Juve as Kaka - initially bought as back-up to Rui Costa - cemented a place in the rossoneri starting line-up, playing 30 games - and weighing in with ten goals - as he served as the catalyst in wrestling the scudetto away from the Turin club.

But now, despite lying second behind a rejuvenated Juve, the champions - and Kaka - have made a laborious start to their Serie A title defence, uncharacteristically gifting Messina three points when the newly-promoted side came to the San Siro and failing to dominate opponents.

Sunday's showpiece game sees them pitted against bristling city rivals Inter,but Kaka is hoping for a repeat of last season when he opened his Milan account by putting his side in front as they defeated the nerazzurri 3-1 to set the tone for a victorious season.

"It was very moving for me," the shy midfielder admitted to Eurosport. "When I arrived here, everyone told me that the derbies with Inter are the best - the most exciting games.

"So to score my first goal for Milan in a game like that is something I'll talk about for the rest of my life. I'll tell my children, and grandchildren, that my first goal for Milan was against Inter."

EASED SMOOTHLY

The 8.5m euros paid to Sao Paulo for Kaka now looks an inestimably shrewd piece of business on the part of the Italian club, edging out Chelsea in a race to secure his services.

Initially gifting him a four-year contract, Milan moved swiftly to replace it with an improved deal in September this year in a bid to ward off covetous rivals as Kaka's impressive form set a string of top European clubs drooling at the prospect of whisking him away.

But the native of Brasilia - who brought his family with him to Italy - is well-settled in Lombardy and has eased smoothly into the suffocating goldfish bowl of calcio which has seen many foreigners hurriedly scurry back to familiar shores.

"When I left Brazil I decided to adapt as quickly as possible to the Italian game," said Kaka. "I knew it was a new city, a new kind of football so I just tried to fit in. I think I succeeded.

"It's wonderful here, and I am grateful to my team-mates, who never gave me the cold shoulder, or were jealous with me – the whole squad helped me a lot to adapt."

KAKA-MANIA

His move was eased by the significant Brazilian contingent at the club - though, ironically, his arrival contributed to the acrimonious departure of Rivaldo - and Kaka has even made friends with 'the enemy,' counting Inter danger man Adriano amongst his closest confidantes.

Having scored a stunning brace in last weekend's 3-1 win over Udinese, as well as putting in a virtuoso performance in Wednesday's 5-1 Champions League humiliation of Valencia, Kaka knows the powerful striker will test Milan's defensive mettle to the full.

"We talk quite a lot and sometimes we meet," said Kaka. "It's really nice to see another Brazilian doing so well, making history. All I can say is 'Congratulations' to Adriano. He should know I'm rooting for him.

"But for Sunday's game, I hope he calms down a bit."

What is unlikely to calm is the Kaka-mania sweeping Italy, as the number 22 becomes a Serie A footballing icon - peering down from billboards across the peninsula as he poses for Armani in between dazzling on the pitch.

But despite the outpouring of admiration elevating him to hero status, Kaka's sobre middle-class upbringing and solid religious faith has kept him from straying over the fine line from celebrity footballer to footballing celebrity.

"I think being able to play football is a gift from God, so I never stop thanking him for the privilege of being a footballer. I think everyone has a gift, mine is football. I love it, I thank God because I'm very happy this way."

taken from eurosport.com :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinho Gattuso

About "Kaka' in Armani", there is these giant panel around the Castel Sforsesco in Milan

pub%20kaka.jpg

Last edited: