Utterly pointless or help questions

Do you think the mods are miased?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
WHO CHANGED THE TITLE!!!??? :mad:

There are two kinds of people my friend: those who make titles and those who change them.
GoodBlondie1.jpg

(did you check the poll?)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
This qualifies for an utterly pointless question - who/what THE HELL is ReMad, is he human or some kind of bot because he does nothing but post videos of games and he's obviously not a mod.:conf:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
This qualifies for an utterly pointless question - who/what THE HELL is ReMad, is he human or some kind of bot because he does nothing but post videos of games and he's obviously not a mod.:conf:

Not sure; my guess is he's associated with d1g.com or something since his videos are from that site.

He posts match videos in many forums (not just this one). I remember calling him a bot once and he responded to me, so maybe he's a human after all.. :D

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Not sure; my guess is he's associated with d1g.com or something since his videos are from that site.

He posts match videos in many forums (not just this one). I remember calling him a bot once and he responded to me, so maybe he's a human after all.. :D

+1 I remember that as well. And I remember he sounds like a Milan fan as well (if my memory serves me right)

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think he's a human. I asked him once where is he from and he said he comes from Jordan. Gave his opinion about last years Milan's transfer policy.
But one thing that's interesting is how come he can post the videos in 10+ forums at the same fucking time? I hope he gets paid for this shit, if not..he's a freak.

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10172&highlight=Jordan

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
My tolling detector says he's real. But yeah his job seems to be to post those videos everywhere. Meanwhile he has posted some stuff and from it you can see he has a small language barrier. So he's sort of like a user named zank. No offence zank ;)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I seem to remember his first no-video post, something not even remotely connected to videos and highlights.

People were going "It's alive! It's alive!". Real funny.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Thanks, I know I saw his video posts in other forums as well. Very weird. its obvious he isn't a bot and that he probably works for that site, but whats the goal of that? Diverting traffic there?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
getting dig more recognition.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe he's plugging d1g but I appreciate his effort plus the quality of the videos on d1g is excellent so there's no complaining from me.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I always thought ReMad was Jasper.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ever thought one can make username on different milan forums and use the bot for posting? Match clip posting surely is automatic, but theres a person behind it.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Ever thought one can make username on different milan forums and use the bot for posting? Match clip posting surely is automatic, but theres a person behind it.

I really thought Satan was behind all this.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I think ReMad works for the people who's videos he posts. He's on about 20 different forums and all he does is post highlights on the same website..

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I think ReMad works for the people who's videos he posts. He's on about 20 different forums and all he does is post highlights on the same website..

Also a reason to skip college. :rolleyes:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

There`s probably more then one guy working for them and they all use the same nickname .

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Just saw ReMad on an italian Milan forum. He is everywhere!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where could I get the coach list of Serie A this season. Meaning the ones who have been sacked as well?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Grazzie mille.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Does anyone else read the poll as "Do you think the Bods are miased"?

Schedule