• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Guys does anyone know about a website that shows which channels are showing certain games in different countries?

I've got IPTV and like a gazillion channels from all over the world but it takes me a while to find a channel that's showing Milan games.

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html
+
hmmm ... there used to be satfootball.com but idk ... looks dead

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Stepinski 2-2! This guy looks like the real deal.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
The situation at the end of this season until the end of Mercato did not have anything that could trigger the sales, IMO. We had financial problems continously until Elliot took over and there were still skeptism until the change of the ownership. We only managed to sign Higuain as major transfer while others were unknown players. On the last day of Mercato fans had hope that we could sign SMS and finally tell the world that Milan are back, but we know what happened.

Compared to last season, from financially poor club we turned to spending club by throwing 200 mil euros. Fans thought we were back and could buy any player (but failed again to land big names like Aubameyang). So, I do think, the belief of the fans here plays important of role. We just could not bring back the belief fans had last summer by only bringing Higuain with so many issues have not still overcomed.

Bringing Leo and Maldini back to Milan gain some hopes but all know what does matter is money. Without it, we almost can not do anything in transfer window (we won't able to reinforce the team and bring back the club to the position what the club should belong) and we don't have money from new owner like we had last season.

Good points

I do hope with the Voluntary Agreement we can splash the cash a bit during the next two transfer windows. Surely Elliot are aware that you need to speculate to accumulate and maybe they could not do that before to give face to UEFA and their FFP regulations.

I was one of those who really wanted SMS as a statement signing but now it looks like a blessing in disguise. We could get Paqueta, Paredes and maybe down payment (loan fee+ option/obligation agreement) for a good winger like Martial for the same amount of 120m

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
:lol::lol: They could also spit on eachother as a sign of protest. I heard (well, on RnB) that its normal in Balkans :lol:

I can confirm this, especially considering I am the source of that statement.

What cocaine does to a person... looking so old already

4BA7BB5100000578-0-image-a-25_1525037828307.jpg

tenor.gif

Depressing

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Guys does anyone know about a website that shows which channels are showing certain games in different countries?

I've got IPTV and like a gazillion channels from all over the world but it takes me a while to find a channel that's showing Milan games.

bro it’s 2018

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hope it works well for you

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Been away from this page for a few days, maybe even a week and seems like I’ve missed nothing. If I had of come on this page I may have lost brain cells, judging by the last 5-10 pages.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
game day.

As per, I will not be present in the matchday thread, as I will be busy actually watching the match.

I'll return to discuss Higuain's goal(s) tho, so smile.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank god you are not present in the match day thread.

I want to enjoy it.

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
game day.

As per, I will not be present in the matchday thread, as I will be busy actually watching the match.

please grace us with your presence

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if you think about it its fucking pathetic half of his posts are attacking fellow milan fans. take it in some sorry ass peacocking that makes it seem like he's insecure about life.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
game day.

Thank god you are not present in the match day thread.

I want to enjoy it.

lol just put him on ignore

if you think about it its fucking pathetic half of his posts are attacking fellow milan fans. take it in some sorry ass peacocking that makes it seem like he's insecure about life.

read thru that, and then reevaluate the bullshit that leaves your fingertips.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Agree that posting/reading the match thread and actually watching the game doesn't go hand in hand.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Agree that posting/reading the match thread and actually watching the game doesn't go hand in hand.

???

RnB has a bunch of Marotta's in here that can keep one eye on the match and another on the forum.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you can't multitask you don't belong in this era

there is splitscreen, you can have multiple screens/devices, …

it's called social television

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If you can't multitask you don't belong in this era

there is splitscreen, you can have multiple screens/devices

it's called social television

if you're reading and typing, you're eyes are not glued to the beauty that is ac milan.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you're reading and typing, you're eyes are not glued to the beauty that is ac milan.

nah it's a skill you learn

also there are many dead moments during a game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Exactly.

All these multitaskers have a million opinions about the performance of the team/players without even focusing on the game.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
game day.

Can I post a screen shot? Just for fun. You know I love you brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule