Manuel Locatelli Thread

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So much hype surrounding this guy

Head of scouting at Milan said Locatelli will be the captain within 3 years in the senior squad
Papers such as GDS are already putting him in the line ups for next season... B&G as well as Miha keep praising him in the media, let's hope he gets his debut soon and lives up to all of this
I trust Miha with the timing, he knows what hes done as shown with Gigio

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Plz locatelli bench that wannabe capitano. Another donnarumma case, tnx.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So much hype surrounding this guy

Head of scouting at Milan said Locatelli will be the captain within 3 years in the senior squad
Papers such as GDS are already putting him in the line ups for next season... B&G as well as Miha keep praising him in the media, let's hope he gets his debut soon and lives up to all of this
I trust Miha with the timing, he knows what hes done as shown with Gigio

If he could walk i to our startig 11 like Donna did it would be great, but we should give him time to adapt and make errors to learn from them and not expecting him bossi g Serie A's midfield despite his talent he obviously has.

Galli said building a team around a core of selfmade youthplayers is a project Barcelona is doing since ages while we have started it only three years ago. Nevertheless we are already collecting the first fruits of this work: DES, Calabria, Donna, Locatelli, Cristante etc.... I think we can expect some interesting youth prospects also in future.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I love when we acquire a talented young Italian.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
name slightly resembles Balotelli

very good

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this guys got hype?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Nice hairstyle.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hope he break Monto's leg next training session.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope he break Monto's leg next training session.

Shame on you for that statement, shame on you.

Moreover, according to sky, Monto made a gesture to the bench that Balo is not fit and has to be subbed. The bench missunderstood that gesture and thought Montolivio signalized that he himself wanted to be subbed. As soon as this missunderstanding was cleared Sinisa changed his plan and subbed Boateng in for Balo.

Again, fucking shame on you. You are a disgrace for Milan fans.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
buhu...the new Cristante didn't get his debut against Juve.

Give him one or two 10-20 mins subs against Carpi and Frosinone and then send him on loan to some Serie B club before his ego gets too big for Serie B loan stints. bb-ilanisti are begging for another Cristante though.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Need Congo fanfic of Montolivo refusing to give his place to Locatelli, bullying him in training etc.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes please! I need particular description of the scene when Locatelli arrives at milanello to find that his dressing space has been moved next to Poli's.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shame on you for that statement, shame on you.

Moreover, according to sky, Monto made a gesture to the bench that Balo is not fit and has to be subbed. The bench missunderstood that gesture and thought Montolivio signalized that he himself wanted to be subbed. As soon as this missunderstanding was cleared Sinisa changed his plan and subbed Boateng in for Balo.

Again, fucking shame on you. You are a disgrace for Milan fans.

It's odd for a player, even though that player is the captain, to request that a fellow player on the pitch be changed because he is not fit. It was not that Balo got injured on the pitch or he wanted to be subbed. It is not Monto's place to make such decisions, is it?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's odd for a player, even though that player is the captain, to request that a fellow player on the pitch be changed because he is not fit. It was not that Balo got injured on the pitch or he wanted to be subbed. It is not Monto's place to make such decisions, is it?

my thoughts exactly.

Balo could've signalled to the bench himself if there was an issue.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
our season is over already

should get some minutes in the next games

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
We still have to work for Europa League so no, the season is not over.

On a separate note, next year we need to buy two solid midfielders (especially if Bertolacci doesn't wake up, which seems doubtful at this point) and keep at most two of the various Poli, J.Mauri and Locatelli.

Yes, it would be great if Locatelli can have the same impact as Donnaruma however I truly doubt it (until I see him play with my own eyes). It would be a mistake right now to consider Locatelli more than the last player in the midfield hierarchy, and frankly if he's not gonna have playing time I'd rather loan him than have him warm the bench.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
He was almost on, could have seen what he was about. Damn

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree with you. I don't think Monto made that decision. He signalized to the bench that Balo is not feeling well and the bench - Sinisa - decided to subb him off (maybe he asked Mario from the sideline if it's true that he doesn't feel well, who knows). Balo actually didn't look like he was unhappy to leave the pitch.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balo actually didn't look like he was unhappy to leave the pitch.

just because he didn't seem unhappy to get off doesn't mean that he wasn't.

if he showed that he was unhappy, the likes of you would absolutely roast him.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just because he didn't seem unhappy to get off doesn't mean that he wasn't.

if he showed that he was unhappy, the likes of you would absolutely roast him.

If you are trying to tell me that not showing emotions is not a proof for being happy - thank you for this piece of pure wisdom. It wasn't clear to me before.

For the second part... Ah, nvm.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Yes, it would be great if Locatelli can have the same impact as Donnaruma however I truly doubt it (until I see him play with my own eyes). It would be a mistake right now to consider Locatelli more than the last player in the midfield hierarchy, and frankly if he's not gonna have playing time I'd rather loan him than have him warm the bench.

i dont think anyone is asking for a donnarumma out of him. Against juve our midfield lacked any creativity outside balo and its been hyped that locatelli is quite creative. Monty was not able to create anything for our offense so the change should have been made. Would have been good for Locatelli, the fans watching, and if he played well; Milan. Since his sub was waived off, all of that was lost.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont think anyone is asking for a donnarumma out of him. Against juve our midfield lacked any creativity outside balo and its been hyped that locatelli is quite creative. Monty was not able to create anything for our offense so the change should have been made. Would have been good for Locatelli, the fans watching, and if he played well; Milan. Since his sub was waived off, all of that was lost.

That's if everything went well.

What if he made a mistake and cost us a goal, stuff like that kills young player's confidence and could affect them negatively down the line.

Although I was rooting for him to come on, I don't think its that big of a loss.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
giphy.gif