Fabio Borini Thread

How many goals will Borini score in the 2017/2018 season ?

• Total voters

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People dissing Bonera who may not have turned out to be what everyone wanted to be , but he was way above competent and would play a decent role in our current squad.

This guy, I thought it was a joke when I saw his name in our forum, presuming it was a relative of Borini, nope jokes on me. He has a lot to prove here though I think at best he will get seven goals.

Very interested in our current dealings in our forward line.

no he wasn't.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lel bonera f off. Guy was trash beyond imagination. Hated him every since he joined. Never really showed any promise at milan.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This guy would have been a terrible signing even during Ga reign...anyways...good luck, I suppose.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
a galliani signing in a chinese era

he would be bought to lead the attack in the Galliani Era.

lol...that's how everything happened during the 2010-2012.
we started buying Backup players for depth, players used to give starter a rest here and there. to play end of games. players you can sometimes slip in the starting line up without to much impact on the level of the team. fill in in case of injury crisis.
the Muntaris, Nocerinos etc

then 2012 came, those were the starters, team full of backup and rotation players.

we don't have to worry about that with this signing, he'll be just what's he is supposed to be, a back up... for him to become a starter, he will have to show incredible things with the cameos he'll get.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Would only be a Galliani signing with the player getting astronomical wages which makes him almost unsellable in the future. :g:

So how much are we paying? He's only on loan? So we just pay his current wages or what?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
He was making £55-60K a week in Sunderland. Not sure how much we're paying for him now. Hope he won't be Matri or Adriano v2.0.

G99xS1w.png

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
oh he will be Matri or Adriano 2.0. trust me.

with his current stats right now being able to get a goal or an assist from the bench is good enough.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very good player. ok he rarely scores or assists. But works really hard for the team. He is a defensive striker

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He was brought in as a backup, and has shown some ability in the past. Dont love it, but dont hate it either.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
very good player. ok he rarely scores or assists. But works really hard for the team. He is a defensive striker

Scoring is ok for a winger actually, and he played most of his games wide, more than one would think.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
After Bonera there was Poli, After Poli there is Borini :proud:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
No defender's gonna bother marking him

So he's not even going to be useful in drawing markers away from Andre Silva

I cracked my face .. LOL ..
Probably because of no defender's gonna bother marking him then he should score easily .. everybody will be busy with Andre Silva. Take a bright sight always :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This guy is actually worse than i thought

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This guy is actually worse than i thought

u and I were the 2 guys who hated this signing the most...and were the most vocal critics of how absolutely trash this dude was...

thats how bad this dude is

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
1 pseudo assist tonight :o

The first of many :proud:

Needs to work on his technique and decision making at times. That awkward clueless dribble where he got the ball on the far left was very painful to watch

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The first of many :proud:

Needs to work on his technique and decision making at times. That awkward clueless dribble where he got the ball on the far left was very painful to watch

yeah I was like wtf you were trying to do :lol::lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini's better than people are giving him credit for. Little unfair to judge him by his goals scored at Sunderland considering he spent most of his time on the wing and Sunderland have been hopeless for the last 5 years.