Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it possible to give a 10/10? Donna was phenomenal when called up. He didn't had a lot to do but when the ball came to him, he was so secure both with hands and foots. And that one save... mamma mia. He could have done only better by running all the pitch forward and scoring by himself.

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Gigio is fantastic

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
best u17 of the season. phenomeno donna.. he is just perfect imo, im gna be heartbroken if he ever leave the club

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
best u17 of the season. phenomeno donna.. he is just perfect imo, im gna be heartbroken if he ever leave the club

We would want to start improving the rest of our team.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Main problem is that Raiola is his agent. Eventually he will try to get his commission in EPL.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Hopefully he can mature fast here and sell him to Juve after Buffon retires.
Good for him.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if Gigi's brother will come back ? Hmmmm, Older brother coming in to back up his little brother. That would be something that would burn most older brothers in some way. hahaha

Otherwise who else ? Agazzi , Gabriel ? This is assuming Lopez is sold.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we have Plizzari who was Donnarumma's replacement in the Primavera. He also has started his career very young like Gigio and is very highly rated.

We currently own at least 5 impressive GKs: Gigio, Plizzari, Abbiati, Lopez, Gabriel.

We have to bargain with them for better in-field players.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
we have Plizzari who was Donnarumma's replacement in the Primavera. He also has started his career very young like Gigio and is very highly rated.

We currently own at least 5 impressive GKs: Gigio, Plizzari, Abbiati, Lopez, Gabriel.

Bargain?

Abbiati is close to retirement, or eventually, be our 2nd/3rd keeper for another season. Diego Lopez is very likely to leave for free or cheap.

Gabriel is good, but let's not overrated him, there are a lot of keepers on the same level and they are cheap, also his non-EU status makes him less desiderable. We will keep loaning him or sell him cheap.

Gigio is our most valuable keeper, but i don't see our club selling him, and of course i hope he stays. Plizzari looks like another gem, but no team would splash serious money on him until he gets proven in serie A, which is unlikely to happen any soon.

My favourite scenario would be:

Gigio
Abbiati
Livieri

Gabriel and Diego Lopez both sold for whatever price, Plizzari loaned.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Who would of thought our strong point would be GK's !?

Just for me, but I would feel a bit better by having a more experienced #3 even if just in years. It would be weird to have GK #1 and #3 as 18yo or under with Abbiati splitting them.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bargain?

Abbiati is close to retirement, or eventually, be our 2nd/3rd keeper for another season. Diego Lopez is very likely to leave for free or cheap.

Gabriel is good, but let's not overrated him, there are a lot of keepers on the same level and they are cheap, also his non-EU status makes him less desiderable. We will keep loaning him or sell him cheap.

Gigio is our most valuable keeper, but i don't see our club selling him, and of course i hope he stays. Plizzari looks like another gem, but no team would splash serious money on him until he gets proven in serie A, which is unlikely to happen any soon.

Gigio
Abbiati
Livieri

I bolded the parts which I sorta disagree with.

Lopez was a WC GK for us last year, he was really really amazing. He could start for 95% of the clubs in Europe and has a CL medal. We got him for free and only Galliani will use that fact as an excuse to sell him cheaply. Marotta for example brought in Coman (and Pogba) for free and sold him a year later for 30m (& Pogba = at least 80m).

We should use Lopez to get at least 5-7m.

Gabriel last season was amazing with Carpi and he helped them win Serie B and had a record of clean sheets with them. He did outstanding with them but the dumbass made the decision to go sit on Napoli's bench at a critical point in his career.

Also - the Non-EU thing is only an issue for Spain. He's already in Italy and him transferring to any club domestically will not cost them a non-EU spot so that disadvantage does not exist in Italy. I think we should loan him out to a Serie A club that'll start him next year and see what happens to his value.

Plizzari is only rumored to be a gem, we have absolutely no clue to how good he is and to be frank, I really can't care less about him now that we have Gigio. Whatever we do with Gabriel should be done with Plizzari too, we need to market these two because they surely wouldn't want to play second fiddle to Gigio for the rest of their careers and they definitely can get us a buck or two that we could use elsewhere in the future.

Who would of thought our strong point would be GK's !?

Just for me, but I would feel a bit better by having a more experienced #3 even if just in years. It would be weird to have GK #1 and #3 as 18yo or under with Abbiati splitting them.

To be honest, G always had a good number of decent to very good quality goal keepers under Milan's payroll. He always used the goalkeepers for bargaining by loaning them out or swapping them (Abbiati, Storari both went to our rivals Juve not too long ago for example, then there's Coppola, Amelia and a few others).

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bargain?

Gigio
Abbiati
Livieri

I think Lopez can still be sold for a decent amount of money. He's class is still unquestioned, he had the missfortune to get benched by a 16-year old wonderkid, but that doesn't mean he's bad and I think the clubs out there know it. As Hitman said, 5-7M should be realistic, a good ds could even aim for 10M+ and find an agreement around 8-9M.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Leave while you still can kid. Don't let these fucks drag you down.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just sell this kid. He wont have bright future with this club under Berlusconi.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
His future is bright

But probably not with us

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Outstanding fucking game. It's getting to the point were everytime verona got the ball I was always confident he'd punch that shit away. Man, he's 17. Insane. The only competent mother fucker on that field

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The one good thing about having a mediocre midfield and a dodgy defence is seeing this kid come and put in performances like today. He faced 20+ shots... of which 12 were on target. Only conceded from the dead ball plays.

Nearly saved the pen... and if monto had jumped, he probably wouldn't have conceded the winner.

Forza DonnaRumma :love:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Cg6Ym-6W4AgyhMW.jpg

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Only positive thing about this Milan. He is the reason I watch the games tbh