Brazilian Football Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I wouldnt like to see Seedorf in Brazil.. things are differente here.. if he show some of his lazyness around here.. wouldnt be nice to see him be annoyed by supporters and stuff.

He has better option.. go to Ajax, USA or something.. south africa.. a near pub..

not brazil.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
corinthians 3th shirt.
bs8fxiy608ryslekdbb4t3hsj.jpg

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Guys, what can you tell me about Kelvin Mateus de Oliveira of Parana?

All i know that Dorival Jr. labeled him as one of the promises of 2011 and that hes an attacking midfielder.

The reason im asking is because i read of A Bola that Porto have signed him and Juan Manuel Iturbe and they are both some of the Craques maiores of South America.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Just can't believe that Brasileirao is starting up, I love this league :D

Vasco is in the top of the table :eek: , even though it's just the start of the league :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, what can you tell me about Kelvin Mateus de Oliveira of Parana?

All i know that Dorival Jr. labeled him as one of the promises of 2011 and that hes an attacking midfielder.

The reason im asking is because i read of A Bola that Porto have signed him and Juan Manuel Iturbe and they are both some of the Craques maiores of South America.

Never saw this guy playing. All I know is that he is 18 and Paraná suck balls this year - they got relegated in the Paraná Championship, and this is incredible poor for them.

He can be good though, but hardly one of the major "craques" in South America. Even for his age group there is Neymar, Lucas, Lamela, Leandro... He is not on this level yet.

So is Iturbe, one can see that he got skills, but rigth now he was not even a starter for Cerro. He was used as a supersub in Libertadores.

That said, Porto buy a lot of youngsters in South America every year. Some will develop and shine (like Anderson, Guarín, Fernando, Fucile...) cause Port have an amazing academy, while others will return to Brazil/Argentina in a few years (like Mareque, Rentería, Farías, Leandro Lima...).

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Via Twitter.

Pitacodogringo: Brazil likely to start with three forwards versus the Netherlands http://bit.ly/kFF11x

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Ronaldinho is pretty fat I must say

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm watching Flamengo - Corinthians.

wow, Dinho and Flamengo sucks. Especially Dinho. Their only idea seems to be pass it to Dinho and he can't handle shit... Petkovic should get more playmaking time.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Petkovic is saying goodbye today.

we gonna beat them 1x2.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
SC Inter scored (goal from Oscar) 0-1

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Goooooaaaal again from D'Alessandro 0-2

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oscar is good

Edit: So good that scored one more :lol:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Pure ownage by SC Inter, it's 0-3 now. Btw, I agree Oscar looks very promising.
Edit: Half time and it's began again.

Last edited:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Finally, Mineiro scored, 1-3
And SC Inter is dominating again, 60'-1-4
Mineiro turned it 2-4 now. Few minutes left.
Result: 2-4. And a little fight in the end.
And btw, was it only me and Sven who watched this?
Good game anyway :lol:

Last edited:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I can't remember a player that was so good and so dominant, to come crashing down like Dinho did the last few years. He was not not injured, he's not even that old...can this purely be attributed to lazyness, because that's really sad if that's the case. I really believe he ruined his legacy because of this, not being able to maintain elite level well in his 30's.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember a player that was so good and so dominant, to come crashing down like Dinho did the last few years. He was not not injured, he's not even that old...can this purely be attributed to lazyness, because that's really sad if that's the case. I really believe he ruined his legacy because of this, not being able to maintain elite level well in his 30's.

Nah, that's Adriano.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Sven & the other brazilians: I watched about 10 minutes of Flamengo Vs Corinthians yesterday...just was wondering...aren't the players/fans annoyed by R-80's reaction? The only thing I saw him do is whine whilst sitting in that same spot he was so accustomed to in Milan.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sven & the other brazilians: I watched about 10 minutes of Flamengo Vs Corinthians yesterday...just was wondering...aren't the players/fans annoyed by R-80's reaction? The only thing I saw him do is whine whilst sitting in that same spot he was so accustomed to in Milan.

Yeah, actually they are. Specially cause the club is spending a lot to have him (and the sponsorship deals they wanted to attract so far didn't show up).

But they still have patience for now it seems, altough they expect him to do better, so don't know how long it will last...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pitacodogringo: Menezes expected to make changes for the Brazil x Romania game where Ronaldo gets an official farewell http://bit.ly/jAmyBL

Pitacodogringo: Brazil U-17 squad for Mexico World Cup http://bit.ly/kCjELK

Pitacodogringo: Shakthar Donetsk very close to signing Santos midfielder Alan Patrick for €6 million

RossoneriBlog: Pato likely to play in Copa America http://bit.ly/l4df5m

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Brazilian sport show, Rede Bandeirantes claims Ganso will take part in a gillette's comercial as a Milan player. (via @Brunosdolv)

Long shot ? Confirmations ?

Found a video

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mano Menezes left out of the final squad: Jefferson, Fabio, Henrique, Anderson, Thiago Neves, Damião and Nilmar. Of course, the other 22 will go to Copa América.

Schedule