Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. It will be a tight game no doubt, given our recent meetings. Think there will be a lot of cards being shown, especially after what happened at the end of the last match. Our players should be fired up for this and I think we can move on to the final.

Forza Milan!!!!!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That middle of the park is soooooooooo not 'da Milan'.
racist

Play Hakan where Alexcia is and play Conti on the other side.

People still insisting on Conti, even though his recent form is shit, and disregard Calabria, who has been pretty good this season.

Why do we tend to overrate players that come from transfers and disregard our local talents is beyond me.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Praying for it to be broadcast on YouTube :)

Very excited for it Milan don't let us down!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Coppa din Paqueta.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
... Coppa Italia game at San Siro.

CalculatingSmugDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Match day! FORZA MILAN!!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Not really good to have matches during workdays. Can't focus on anything... too pumped

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Last year this went to penalties and Romagnoli scored the winning penalty. This time, he'll score the winner with his head from a Calabria cross in injury time.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Last year this went to penalties and Romagnoli scored the winning penalty. This time, he'll score the winner with his head from a Calabria cross in injury time.

I hope we win big and convincing. I know that's unlikely, but the sweetest moments are those shockingly positive.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Coppa Italia SF (2nd leg): Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET

Tomorrow, we will be competing for a second consecutive Coppa Italia Final appearance against a team that we just played and beat in the league a little over a week ago.

I know most of us would prefer 4th instead of the Coppa Italia Final, but think about the possibility of that coccarda on next year's jerseys if we win the tournament. :love:

And let's not forget how disgraceful the aftermath of last week's encounter was. No, not Bakayoko and Kessie holding the shirt really, but everything that followed. The chants against our players, the pathetic Italian media etc.

Let's do this.

Forza Milan!

16c1b2g.jpg

This opening post.. Now i am hyped

Les goooooo! :c:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Something needs to change after the recent performances. It’s beginning to be so hard to watch this team so something needs to change otherwise we’re just going to rely on a lucky cross or goal as usual.

Interesting to see Caldara might start, I hope he grabs this opportunity with both arms.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I hope we win big and convincing. I know that's unlikely, but the sweetest moments are those shockingly positive.

Knowing our luck, they will score a goal and successfully park the bus

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
144824266-3235049c-4784-402d-bdd2-7736927333e3.jpg

Ultrà of Lazio show a banner for Mussolini near Piazza Loreto

"Honor to Benito Mussolini". This is the neo-fascist provocation signed by the Irreducibles of Lazio, traveling to Milan for the Italian Cup semi-final against Milan. Around 2 pm a large group of biancocelesti ultràs (in all about fifty) exhibited in Corso Buenos Aires, near Piazzale Loreto, a banner with the writing for the Duce accompanied by Roman greetings and fascist chants and slogans.

The response of Roberto Cenati, the Milanese president of Anpi, was not long in coming: «It is unbearable for such provocations to take place on the eve of April 25th. We ask the authorities to identify those responsible ".

lazio are scum.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

"Honor to Benito Mussolini". This is the neo-fascist provocation signed by the Irreducibles of Lazio, traveling to Milan for the Italian Cup semi-final against Milan. Around 2 pm a large group of biancocelesti ultràs (in all about fifty) exhibited in Corso Buenos Aires, near Piazzale Loreto, a banner with the writing for the Duce accompanied by Roman greetings and fascist chants and slogans.

The response of Roberto Cenati, the Milanese president of Anpi, was not long in coming: «It is unbearable for such provocations to take place on the eve of April 25th. We ask the authorities to identify those responsible ".

lazio are scum.

What will Lega Serie A do about it?

... I think all of you expect what they're going to do.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
also to note that tomorrow; the 25th of April in Italy is Liberation Day, a national holiday commemorating the end of Nazi occupation of the Country during World War II.

By 1 May, all of northern Italy was liberated, including Bologna (21 April), Genoa (23 April), Milan and Turin (25 April), and Venice (28 April). The liberation put an end to twenty-three years of fascist dictatorship and five years of war. It symbolically represents the beginning of the historical journey which led to the referendum of 2 June 1946, when Italians opted for the end of the monarchy and the creation of the Italian Republic, which was followed by the adoption of the Constitution of the Republic in 1948.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

lazio are scum.

aece9273788dfa214beeee9251285df9.jpg

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Mother fucking fascist scumbags. Two black players hold out a jersey as a joke and there is an uproar. These racist pigs chant in their games and in the streets and nothing is done. Italy is fucking 100 years behind.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mother fucking fascist scumbags. Two black players hold out a jersey as a joke and there is an uproar. These racist pigs chant in their games and in the streets and nothing is done. Italy is fucking 100 years behind.

This, majority of Italians south of Milan are a bunch if hill-billies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

This, majority of Italians south of Milan are a bunch if hill-billies.

tenor.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fuck those fascists pigs.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lazio fans are continuing to shout racist chants even outside San Siro right now. [http://MilanNews.it ]

Simple. Don't let them in San Siro.

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
Lazio fans are continuing to shout racist chants even outside San Siro right now. [http://MilanNews.it ]

Simple. Don't let them in San Siro.

Unbelievable..:fp: smash these cucks on the field, I can only hope this is firing up our players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want to make fun of these Lazio/Italian hillbillies, but my country elected Trump, basically a poor man’s Mussolini so I can’t say shit.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to make fun of these Lazio/Italian hillbillies, but my country elected Trump, basically a poor man’s Mussolini so I can’t say shit.

Martin Amis had a funny quote about this exact theme: “It’s always been Mussolini and not Hitler. Mussolini was completely ridiculous. He claimed he knew every language on Earth.”

:lol:

This is the perfect taunting of me by those Nazio fans. Now I want to beat them so incredibly bad.

If we win I hope Bakayoko burns a Mussolini effigy in the mid circle.