Who is good with photoshop

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I have a favour to ask anyone who uses photoshop and is willing to lend me some time. I have a sweet picture of me and my friends sitting at a table, but theres one thing wrong about it. Theres a random guys head sticking in and I was wondering if anyone has the skills to remove him from the picture. I was quite good with photoshop in high school, but I don't have the program on my PC. From what I can see, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
red&black_fever said:
ill give it a whirl.

Alrite...I'll upload the photo...And I actually have a great reward for you.

here it is... It's the guy behing the shirtless guy, wearing the white cut-off shirt and glasses. Start with him, if its not too much trouble get rid of the other guy with glasses also. But start with the white shirt guy. The black guy stays in the picture.

If that was too complicated, erase the 2 guys that shouldnt be part of the picture. The 2 guys wearing glasses to the left of the screen, and behind the shirtless dude.

Last edited:

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
sorry man i couldnt do it. i can get rid of one guy, but not the other.

best i could do, sorry about the overkill of shurbbery, lol.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
sorry i am not very good on photoshop;)
i can make something like baners or logos;)
header.jpg

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
cuore said:
I have a favour to ask anyone who uses photoshop and is willing to lend me some time. I have a sweet picture of me and my friends sitting at a table, but theres one thing wrong about it. Theres a random guys head sticking in and I was wondering if anyone has the skills to remove him from the picture. I was quite good with photoshop in high school, but I don't have the program on my PC. From what I can see, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not too good with Photoshop but i can give u the Software if u want,Adobe photoshop 7.0 right?Hola back if u want the software.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
red&black_fever said:
sorry man i couldnt do it. i can get rid of one guy, but not the other.

best i could do, sorry about the overkill of shurbbery, lol.

Thanks for the effor man.. I really appreciate it. You got rid of the first guy really well but those bushes are just out of control. Thanks anyways. I'll Pm you your prize. I think you'll like it.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
pixiraver said:
I am not too good with Photoshop but i can give u the Software if u want,Adobe photoshop 7.0 right?Hola back if u want the software.

Thanks but I'm good. I used to use the program below photoshop,from adobe (forget the name) . I'm just gonna confise myself with photoshop.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Rino, Nesta
BTW, I'm traveling to Montreal next month. Taking a pal to an audition at the Ecole National (Cirque du Soleil College) She's a contortionist. We will be there for a week. What's fun to do in Montreal?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Lechiara said:
BTW, I'm traveling to Montreal next month. Taking a pal to an audition at the Ecole National (Cirque du Soleil College) She's a contortionist. We will be there for a week. What's fun to do in Montreal?

Go clubbing...If your here in the summer, go to some of the festivals (Just for laughs, Jazz Fest). Go see a hockey game. Honestly, it depends what ur into.