2003 CL Final AC Milan 3 - 2 Juventus (penalties)

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
AC MILAN CHAMPIONS FOR THE SIXTH TIME!!!

FORZA SHEVA
FORZA MALDINI
FORZA RUI

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!

(i couldn't watch the last penalty :head: )

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yeahhhhhhhhhhh. we finally won it. and now we have to win the coppa. i have some many feeling in side me. i dont know how to express them. i am so happy. WE WON WE WON
OLE OLE OLE MILAN. OLE OLE PAOLE. FORZA SHEVA.

Reaction score
I knew it! I´m so happy! :D

Awesome game! all the team played fantastic!!!

WE R THE CHAMPIONS!!! :D

i´m going to celebrate!! :beer:

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!
He scored a goal but that referee merk wasn't in his best
FORZA PAOLO!
FORZA MILAN!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
64830a.jpg

That's all I have to say... :proud:

Reaction score
Congratulations to the AC Milan players and all you Fans...

The Final was open, but I admit you seemed to have the edge. I dont like excuses, but Nedved's lose was obvious from our play as we lacked someone in the middle and DP played as a Midfielder.

Enough of that....i'm obviously in great Pain watching Juve lose the 3rd Final after knocking out Barca, Real and Depor. :cry:

Anyway, the best team won, and I predicted in the begining of the season Red and black glory.

Once again, congratulations and I hope we meet again next season.

Forza San Paolo
Forza Del Piero

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
SEI

Champions again.........the wait is over.

Too bad we are not Real Madrid, we would have won 1-0.

We deserved this one though.......

Ok, enough from me........let the pawty commence :devil2: :beer:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WOW I don't know how to express my feelings!!!But guys i feel amazing!I'm so happy to see Milan as a Euro Champions!.
Thank you Andriy for your winning goal,thank you Dida for the great saves,thank you Gattuso for your amazing play,thank you all Milan players for bringing me this joy!I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
CONGRATS TO THE TEAM! A huge thanks and great game to Shevchenko
shevchenko.jpg
and Gattuso
0gattuso.jpg
especially for their hard work. Fantastic job by Dida
dida.jpg
in the shoot out. Pirlo
0pirlo.jpg
and Seedorf
seedorf.jpg
did a great job helping out defensivly when needed. El capitano, Maldini
maldini.jpg
and Nesta
nesta.jpg
held down the back line w/ skill and confidence. Valiant effort by Costacurta
costa.jpg
then his replacement Roque Junior
roquej.jpg
to play through injury. Inzaghi
inzaghi90.jpg
was always looking dangerous, but was called for the offsides yet again. Rui Costa
rui_costa.jpg
did a good job on the ball, and Kaladze
kaladze.jpg
was causing trouble from the left back spot. All great job by Ambrosini
ambrosini.jpg
for comming in and trying to control the game a little more in Milan's favour and Serginho
serginho.jpg
for hitting that PK. Ancelotti
ancelotti.jpg
for holding tough and sticking to what he thought was the best thing to do in situation after situation through out the season, and to all of the management (especially Berlusconi
berlusconi.jpg
and Galliani
galliani_grd.jpg
) for putting this great group of players and coaches together.

Thanks as well to all the other players who helped them get there Abbiate, Simic, Brocchi, Redondo, Helveg, Laursen, Redondo, Dalla Bona, Abuameyang, Rivaldo, Tomasson, Boriello. I think that is all of them. :devil2:

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thank to Ancelotti who picked the right guy to play and to take the penalty. At last he can prove himself a winning coach.
Forza Milan, next step is to capture the Coppa Italia in Milan and then the scudetto next year.
:beer: :devilfuc:

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
happy...

but i want to know about Nesta took the penalty..
gosh!.. i feel that i'm gonna die seeing he'll take it...
yes...he's central def, and i didn't confident that he's gonna beat Buffon..
since buffon has saved many penalties from good midfielders and strikers..
how could humble nesta do it?....worried..
i close my eyes..didn't wanna see the kick from Nesta...
but finally!!!....he did it...

don't u guyz feel the same like me?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
From Gre-No-Li to Altafini to Rivera to the Dutch Trio and Baresi... a new Golden Age for Milan is here!

It is not just a few players of our team that are the Hero's, it is the ENTIRE team!

Dida - Outclassed Buffon and showed that, on his day, he is the best 'keeper on the globe
Nesta - Finest defender on Earth and also effective penalty taker
Captain Maldini - 40 years on from his fathers victory, he too emulates the success, absolute magic
Costacurta - Milan legend who played valiantly despite being under an injury cloud
Roque Junior - Also picked up an injury but fought through it and did not become a liability for Milan in extra time despite his ailment
Kaladze - Again a fortification on the left wing
Pirlo - managed 70 tiresome minutes, and played with honor throughout
Seedorf - Magnificent star who richly deserved his 3rd CL title (all with 3 different clubs)
Gattuso - Milans asset, ball winner and consistent fighter - our MVP for the later end of the season especially the business stage of the CL
Rui Costa - Inspiration and string puller, creative influence and one of the main men in our success this season
Inzaghi - goal machine and like Rui, one of our men
Shevchenko - one of the great figures of our win. Besides a lacklustre season, tonight he came out and showed his one of the greatest players in the world.
Ambrosini - courageous and able with Milan in his heart, cant go wrong with Ambro

This is the team that brought our 6th CL Crown, and is the start of Milans new reign as the Kings of world Football :D

I never lost confidence in Milan since '94 and when we have not been at the forefront of European football, because i knew we would be back at the top in due time, like we have done many times before.. this is a special team :cool:

Rex

Reaction score
What a moment!!Thanks to all players who had been playing heart and sleeves. I'm now relaxing a bit, though I was looking forward 'goals in 90 minutes'...anyway we are the champion!! :cool: :)

Forza MILAN :devil:

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
From Gre-No-Li to Altafini to Rivera to the Dutch Trio and Baresi... a new Golden Age for Milan is here!

It is not just a few players of our team that are the Hero's, it is the ENTIRE team!

Dida - Outclassed Buffon and showed that, on his day, he is the best 'keeper on the globe
Captain Maldini - 40 years on from his fathers victory, he too emulates the success, absolute magic
Costacurta - Milan legend who played valiantly despite being under an injury cloud
Roque Junior - Also picked up an injury but fought through it and did not become a liability for Milan in extra time despite his ailment
Seedorf - Magnificent star who richly deserved his 3rd CL title (all with 3 different clubs)
Gattuso - Milans asset, ball winner and consistent fighter - our MVP for the later end of the season especially the business stage of the CL
Rui Costa - Inspiration and string puller, creative influence and one of the main men in our success this season
Shevchenko - one of the great figures of our win. Besides a lacklustre season, tonight he came out and showed his one of the greatest players in the world.
Ambrosini - courageous and able with Milan in his heart, cant go wrong with Ambro

This is the team that brought our 6th CL Crown, and is the start of Milans new reign as the Kings of world Football :D

I never lost confidence in Milan since '94 and when we have not been at the forefront of European football, because i knew we would be back at the top in due time, like we have done many times before.. this is a special team :cool:

How about Serginho??

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
emre said:
juninho-paulista said:

How about Serginho??

Many apologies!

i did this in a hurry because i had to go to play football, but here it is:
Serginho - Replaced Pirlo with only 20 minutes to go, but made an immediate impact with his free kicks, putting immense pressure on the Juventus defence. The Brazilian 'pocket-rocket' has been an asset all year with his speed and super runs down the left wing, especially in the derby against inter in the league.

:cool:

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
What can I say people, I 'm still walking around with a huge smile on my face & I'm still not recovered from my hangover I had all day yesterday. We partyed into the night with the Rossoneri fans her in Belgium.
All Thanks to Milan.

We luv u guys. Forza Milan. WE RULE

norahmaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
64830a.jpg

That's all I have to say... :proud:

When I see that... wow... it's too magic, I don't realize yet... :proud:

:star: ONCE MORE, THANKS TO ALL THE PLAYERS, PAOLO, PIPPO, ALE NESTA & COSTACURTA, SERGIO,SHEVA AND THE OTHERS OF COURSE... I'M SO PROUD OF ALL OF U!! :proud: :star:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
THE 2 MILAN FANS IN CANADA (me and some other guy in my school :tongue: ) COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! FORZA MILAN! BRIGATE! (whatever that means)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
THE 2 MILAN FANS IN CANADA (me and some other guy in my school)
:mad: Erm! Erm! Erm! :mad:

;)

Actually, we have our fare share of intelligent people :)

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
rony31 said:
THE 2 MILAN FANS IN CANADA (me and some other guy in my school :tongue: ) COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! FORZA MILAN! BRIGATE! (whatever that means)

hehehehe.

I think it means Brigades. Correct me if i'm worng.