Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thanks Passion :)

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Ticket Milan

I don't know if i post in the right box.

Anyway, I plan to go to Milan on 30th Sep, and try to watch the match between Milan and Siena. Does anyone know how to get the ticket in advance? Should I go to the stadium on matchday? I hope that match will not be sold out.

Thank you

Reaction score
do they mail them?

acgaetano said:
it will be 18 day before the match but try and get them on the day the tickets come out cause they will be sold out in a short matter of time

Thank you very much for the help. after you buy them online, do they give you the option to pick them up at the stadium the day of the game(in America, it's termed "will call") or do they give you the option to get them express mailed to the US? i'll mark my calendar for Oct 11th!

if i am unable to get them online before they sell out, and we go to the stadium the day of the match, what would you expect the average ticket price to be for that match? (in euros or USD) if we find somebody selling...

Reaction score
Rosanna03 said:
Hallo erstmal. :D

If Milan plays in CL on Tuesday their match in Serie A will be on Saturday.

Concerning AC Milan - AC Siena:

This statement was quite wrong. What was the reason for it?

Milan plays on Sunday, that is really good for me. Now I can book my flight and hotel.

-----------------------------------

You said that I can buy tickets in front of the stadium! I have an offer to buy a ticket in the third rank for about 32 €! Is that cheap? Or should I deny it?

Reaction score
Match Tickets - AC V PALERMO 22/10/06

Hi folks,

Im going to be visiting Milan when they play the above fixture and was wondering how best to obtain tickets ? Is it possible to pay on the gate or the ticket office on the day or day before the game ? I've seen a few sites on the net that offer tickets but the prices quoted are ridiculous !

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Stewy

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would someone mind moving this to Discussions? Cheers. :)

Reaction score
hi

me and a mate are coming to milan on october 30th and plan on watching milan v anderlecht in the champions league on nov 1st. Can anyone please let me know if i will be able to get tickets when we get there and also how much will they cost

Cheers
Jonny

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
stewyboy said:
Hi folks,

Im going to be visiting Milan when they play the above fixture and was wondering how best to obtain tickets ? Is it possible to pay on the gate or the ticket office on the day or day before the game ? I've seen a few sites on the net that offer tickets but the prices quoted are ridiculous !

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Stewy

hi, it depends on the match. if its a big game like milan vs inter , you will need to get the tickets much earlier. but i would say you shouldnt have a problem getting tickets for milan vs palermo. you can get your tickets at the ticket office . a day before would be good. i think there are new laws now and getting a ticket isnt as easy as before. last time , you can even get your tickets from some guys at the train station. they sell you the ticket at a very much higher price of course. lol....but i think now with the new laws stating that you need to have your name on the ticket..those guys vanished...i dont know..its been a year sicne i was in milano....maybe you can ask in the italian section. im sure the milansese can give u better advice than me

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Milanista said:
hi, it depends on the match. if its a big game like milan vs inter , you will need to get the tickets much earlier. but i would say you shouldnt have a problem getting tickets for milan vs palermo. you can get your tickets at the ticket office . a day before would be good. i think there are new laws now and getting a ticket isnt as easy as before. last time , you can even get your tickets from some guys at the train station. they sell you the ticket at a very much higher price of course. lol....but i think now with the new laws stating that you need to have your name on the ticket..those guys vanished...i dont know..its been a year sicne i was in milano....maybe you can ask in the italian section. im sure the milansese can give u better advice than me

Yes, that's all almost correct.
Tickets for Milan-Palermo? get them from the stadium a couple of hours before the match, no problems.
Bring some ID with you, passport or whatever. ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Moved to Discussions

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
Help Requested -Please - Ticket enquiry

Hello

I am interested in seeing Ac Mialn v Roma on the weekend of the 11/12th November

Is it possible to buy tickets in advance from milan on general sale as i am not a member of the club

i dont wish to go to milan without a ticket as i might have wasted my journey

the whole aim of going to milan is to see the stadium

Also do you think it is possible to get tickets for this game or will it sell out as roma are a rival team

- i know i am called dennis bergkamp but its because arsenal are my number 1 team and ac milan 2nd - i hate inter how dare they not play the best player ever, their loss arsenals gain

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
DennisBergkamp said:
Hello

I am interested in seeing Ac Mialn v Roma on the weekend of the 11/12th November

Is it possible to buy tickets in advance from milan on general sale as i am not a member of the club

i dont wish to go to milan without a ticket as i might have wasted my journey

the whole aim of going to milan is to see the stadium

Also do you think it is possible to get tickets for this game or will it sell out as roma are a rival team

- i know i am called dennis bergkamp but its because arsenal are my number 1 team and ac milan 2nd - i hate inter how dare they not play the best player ever, their loss arsenals gain

it will be best to get tickets when your in milan it will be a sell out now that roma are going for the league you should be to able get one ,when you buy tickets you have to show two forms of id like eg. passport id card

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
thanks for your reply

i have checked the milan website

and i am going to contact info@bestunion.it to see the exact date when tickets go on sale

does anyone know of any websites which i could contact

what is the milan ticket office email address?

thnaks again

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
hello

i contacted best union as i was interested in seeing milan v roma in november

this is what they replied - hopefully i can get tickets early and then i'll get flights as i am worried of going to milan without tickets

i only want to see an excellent match

well hers what best union said

Dear Sir,

AC Milan on line advance sale will start after the Season Tickets 2006/2007
sale will be finish, aproximately the 21st September with Milan vs Siena
Match. Normaly the tickets will be available on our online service only one
month before the event. Milan vs Inter if will be available with the presale
on line service only 2/3 week before.

Should You need further information concerning the first matches of the
Season and Champions League, please contact the Milan Poin at the

p.s. what does thsi bit mean

"please contact the Milan Poin at the
02.89.42.25.67."

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I may have a stupid question...what is this "best union"?

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
Jasper said:
I may have a stupid question...what is this "best union"?

when you go on milan site and the tickets section you have to get them through the comapny called best union

i asked them for ticket advice and that was the reply they gave

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
is anyone else who does not live in itlay planning to go to some matches

i want the roma match

does anyone know what a good price on a flight is from the uk and what price would you expect to pay for a decent hotel nothing to flashy

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
I know this question is dodgy but please help me

I am just asking about how do you get inter tickets
they seem to only go on sale a week before the match

i am planning to see ac milan v roma

but if i could see inter as well i'd be happy (hope they lose but vieira can score)

the inter site is rubbish

at least milan are helpful i asked them about tickets and they responded in english!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Try going to the Inter forums at Xtratime.org.

Moving to the appropriate thread.

Reaction score
DennisBergkamp said:
hello

p.s. what does thsi bit mean

"please contact the Milan Poin at the
02.89.42.25.67."

MILAN POINT is the official MILAN store where you can buy everything from MILAN, like shirts, shorts, polo's, ... and many other MILAN gadgets.

http://www.newmilanpoint.it/

At ground floor you can find "la biglietteria" (official ticket office), at -1 you have the bar and at -2 you find the MILAN shop!!

You can try to contact them, but it is very difficult to get someone on the phone. And they don't take any reservations for tickets.

Hopefully you can reach one of them!! Good luck!!

Forza MILAN

Reaction score
Question

Sorry about this double post. I had it in the Introductions page but the thread's now dead. Can anyone help me here?

Have one quick question for ye -

I've been in Milan a couple of times for games, but have always stuck to the usual Brera/Porta Genova for going to bars etc.

A group of us are heading over for the Derby in March, and I'm wondering do any of you have tips for good bars - both for drinking with other fans before and after the game, and for decently-priced beer.

I know there's lots of trendy bars but I find them very expensive. Is there any good sound bars (preferably local-type) that have better-priced beer and would be good for a few pints and a bit of craic?

great forum, by the way - had to post this as I'm curious to see if any of you know any good places.

Thanks in advance.

FORZA MILANO!!!!!!!!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry mate but you seem to be more bothered about the drinking than the derby itself.
Do you even know what it means to go to Derby?
No offence mate but i suggest you try a different forum for your question, maybe an alcoholic anonymous forum, why not.
:o :head:

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
haha..lol :D

Pupone#10 said:
Do you even know what it means to go to Derby?
find cheap beers and get drunk?? :tongue:

pupone's right..this isn't the place for this question mate. ;)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey peeps, tickets for Milan-Siena are now available on acmilan.com!!
The online ticket system seems to be back on! YEY!!!!!!
Not many tickets available though....not even a 1000.....strange....

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm planning to be there when the going gets tough too...The Derby I mean. I was advised to contact the supporter-groups. I'll send my e-mail tonight and let you guys know how my things are going. If DennisBergkamp cares I travel from Estonia and through Berlin with Easyjet. Tickets go around 150€. But will see if I can make it;)

Edit: there were many typos :rolleyes:

Last edited:

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
I'm planning to be there when the going gets tough too...The Derby I mean. I was advised to contact the supporter-groups. I'll send my meil tonight and let you guys know how my things are going. If Dennis Bergkamp cares I travel from Estonia and thruogh Berlin with Easyjet. Tickets go aroun 150€. But will see if I can make it;)

good luck jasper :)

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
Hey peeps, tickets for Milan-Siena are now available on acmilan.com!!
The online ticket system seems to be back on! YEY!!!!!!
Not many tickets available though....not even a 1000.....strange....

i checked the site, are the prices as follows 34,00 EUROS mean thirty four and not three thousand four hundred coz some tikcets are stated at 11,85 EUROS which sounds very cheap but you probably wont see the pitch!

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DennisBergkamp said:
i checked the site, are the prices as follows 34,00 EUROS mean thirty four and not three thousand four hundred coz some tikcets are stated at 11,85 EUROS which sounds very cheap but you probably wont see the pitch!

have you got a link