Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Marc Gasol. Improving. Same with mozgov.

Big blow to chicago. Deng out. Rough year for the league. Too many games
Gasol :eek: He has become such a good player. Amazing. Much less talented then Pau. When playing in Europe Marc was not rated highly at all but look at him now.

About Luol...
No. He won´t take a surgery. He is saying he will fight through it. Shit hurts like hell but he will be OK faster without surgery.

“It sounds terrible, but I’ll be fine,” Deng told assembled reporters. “I really feel like we have a very good chance of doing something special. I feel like without the surgery, I’ll be fine. I just know what I can do with it and what I can’t do. I really think I’m going to be very effective out there. There’s going to be days when it’s sore.” Luol Deng
(with RIP on form Chicago can manage)

Pato... read the whole interview.

Big blow to chicago. Deng out. Rough year for the league. Too many games

Nah... don´t think so.

Rick Carlisle told reporters this week: “All this [complaining] about the compressed schedule is coming from you [media] guys, it’s not coming from me. I haven’t [complained] about it once. It’s a reality that we have to do our best with. The attitude you take towards it goes a long ways towards how you’re going to deal with it.”

Edit: :lol: everything is copied from NBA.com :lol: but I am too drunk to look for anything else

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a fucking hero...

Like Jerry Sloan always said, if you want to talk about hard work, he’ll talk about farming with you. Not playing basketball.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Its not surprising but a bit concerning how much better chicago are with lebron/bosh and no wade. More balance

Theirs jusst one ball. They'd be better with trading one of wade/lebron (presumeably wade) for something (defensive center + good shooter/pg). Honestly something like ty lawson/nene would be huge and they'd win so many titles. Doubt denver would do it though

Btw... ricky rubio is closest thing I've seen to a young jkidd. Almost identical

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the heat were to trade Wade over Lebron; Pat Riley would have a shit storm on his hands and the city would go up into flames.

I don't judge regular season results and performances. I know for a fact when the playoffs come I can trust Wade more than Lebron and for that reason alone I would never trade wade first.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If the heat were to trade Wade over Lebron; Pat Riley would have a shit storm on his hands and the city would go up into flames.

I don't judge regular season results and performances. I know for a fact when the playoffs come I can trust Wade more than Lebron and for that reason alone I would never trade wade first.

Maybe. Lebrons had some ridiculous post season games, people forget that. And v dallas problem was both of them unable to hit outside js

Still I see your point but main reason id say trade wade is cause he's about to turn 30 and has a knee issue. Otherwise difference is small

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe. Lebrons had some ridiculous post season games, people forget that. And v dallas problem was both of them unable to hit outside js

Still I see your point but main reason id say trade wade is cause he's about to turn 30 and has a knee issue. Otherwise difference is small

I agree, the difference is small between the two and he also younger and Lebron did have some great post season games but there are other games when he just flat out quits on the team and then you have the NBA finals where he has been a massive disappointment. You can even used the word choke. Lebron IMO lacks the mental toughness to carry a team to a championship.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
two days ago,carmelo anthony had...1 point:fp: the team scored 111 points:lol: and few days earlier, magic scored 56 points.:fp:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I put my money on Clippers against Memphis.

Have a bad feeling about this.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Boston :'(

No one defeats father time. Painful seeing one of most dominant players I've ever seen (kg) losing a step too maany. Real monster for 15 years

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Boston :'(

No one defeats father time. Painful seeing one of most dominant players I've ever seen (kg) losing a step too maany. Real monster for 15 years

I'm guessing this posted before magic got owned hard by Cs lol

you're right about KG tho, but still smart as hell in defensive end, dwight can only do small shit against him

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
question for the basketball gurus:

how good is kendrick perkins?

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
One of the best defensive centers in the league.

What a match between Miami and Chicago tonight. Both teams in full force, especially D-Rose and Lebron. Both fantastic, but choked badly in the end. I would expect that from Lebron, but D-Rose missing two FTs after hitting 12 straight, and a close range hook in the dying seconds as well? Why the hell use a hook instead of a fadeaway in that position as well?

Its a testament though how great the Bulls are in terms of teamwork, determination and defence. They were losing the entire game, but fought back and if Rose had a little more composure, they would have won the game.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rose choked badly in 4th Q :fp:
but its ok, he playing 45 minute, literally carrying the team to that point... but shame his game must end in shitty note

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Kevins better.

Durantula is a monster. Most effortless scorer I've seen in a looooong time

Westbrooks got scary potential though, if he can put it all together. I like him

question for the basketball gurus:

how good is kendrick perkins?

Seems to be pretty overrated/declining these days without kg, off the new surgery and after losing all his weight. A bit dissapointing

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he shouldn't have been traded =/

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOW

129015675835790900.jpg

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watching that live was just awesome. n internet going crazy after that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
WOOOOOOOOOOW

pussy dunk, very weak.

he throws the ball in the hoop....wtf is that? weeeeak.

not even a dunk as far as i'm concerned. looks more like a handball move than anything.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Chris Paul is dirty. Shit all over westbrook.

12-16 :o

14 assists, 2 turnovers

forced westbrooks 6 turnovers.

Durantula and CP3. 2 of my fav players

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Hey senatore, what do you think of Bo Mccalleb?

He'd be an elite pg/sg in the NBA.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Madridista said:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAamJml1VLQ">YouTube Link</a>

Our hero, Boshko :proud:
images

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

He's alright. Backup material. He could start...for the lakers lol

Guards most conjested position in nba.

Blakes hype is a bit annoying though. He's a highlight reel but no where near elite all around player. He's basically amare-esque

I get congo. Its annoying at this point. That teams cp3 made.

Anyone know about the montenegran kid mirotic or something? Chicago owns his rights. Rumors they might trade noah. Asik is outperforming him defensively and the montenegrin could be asiks backup?

In doing so noah could net them the legit #2 option rose needs. However its a huge gamble on asek/big man depth.

Last edited:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
pussy dunk, very weak.

he throws the ball in the hoop....wtf is that? weeeeak.

not even a dunk as far as i'm concerned. looks more like a handball move than anything.

Totally agree, can't believe the entire f******** NBA considers this an amazing dunk. :max::max:

Like you said, he just throws the ball in the hoop, doesn't dunk. :thumbsdown:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totally agree, can't believe the entire f******** NBA considers this an amazing dunk. :max::max:

exactly

the same ppl going crazy about this dunk were astonished when blake griffin dunked over a motherfucking kia. R U SERIOUS????

99% of people are absolutley fuckin ********. blake griffin is the mcrib sandwich of the NBA. o u think it tastes good??? u like it? GTFO i would rather fall from 3 stories on a japanese katana blade than eat a fucking mcrib sandwich.

if i was blake griffin i would immediately consume four thousand milligrams of oxycontin and kill myself by overdose because i have become a complete joke of 2012 consumer society.

FUCK BLAKE GRIFFIN

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

please son :fp::fp:
can't believe people must nitpick over anything
he touch the rim anyway

that dunk is amazing when you watching it live n internet got broke

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone know about the montenegran kid mirotic or something? Chicago owns his rights. Rumors they might trade noah. Asik is outperforming him defensively and the montenegrin could be asiks backup?

In doing so noah could net them the legit #2 option rose needs. However its a huge gamble on asek/big man depth.

Mirotic still have contract in euros, he would not come at least in next 2-3 years, rubio-like.
Should pick Marshon Brooks (or at least over that goofy looking SF rooks)over him :fp::fp:
fucking dumbass Paxson :fp:

That Mirotic dude looks bright tho.

Btw talk about Noah, he slowly back to his form... and Thibs more often using Taj gibson-boozer frontcourt over Asik lately (god knows why)

Schedule