Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
It looks like you are the only one to hate Seedorf now Wild.....where are your bashing friends??

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
I would want a new player or 2 to help out in that position and Seedorf to stay. Thats the problem now izzit? Take a look at Barca...they were without xavi but iniesta stepped in....without Messi but Giuly step in. We need to improve the attacking depth of the squad and i think Seedorf should stay. It would be good if we had more players which while give us the option to rotate...

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Seedorf has been one of our better players this season.

He stays.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pupone#20 said:
It looks like you are the only one to hate Seedorf now Wild.....where are your bashing friends??
ur really showing ur stupidity man.
U think that there is ppl who might vote coz they r my friend ?
menon is a friend & we disagree in almost everything but we never call each other "bashers" or "not a true fan"
Do u consider any person who disagree with u a basher ?
I just did this 2 see how many ppl want him out & how many want him 2 stay.

If am the only 1 who think we can do better then so b it.
Really , grow up.... :o

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I say he stays. There isn't many versatile midfielders in the world who can play in the left, right, attacking midfield behind 2 strikers or in a defensive role like Pirlo. Like Menon said, Barca had xavi and iniesta. But those 2 come from their youth rank, so all we can do is to watch them in envy.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Technic, power, experience.... Seedorf STAYS!!!!!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
What a waste of a thread.

All this talk should be in the Seedorf Thread. No surprises who started this thread. :o

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
ur really showing ur stupidity man.
U think that there is ppl who might vote coz they r my friend ?
menon is a friend & we disagree in almost everything but we never call each other "bashers" or "not a true fan"
Do u consider any person who disagree with u a basher ?
I just did this 2 see how many ppl want him out & how many want him 2 stay.

Yupe true. We just give our opinion on what we think is best for milan. Nothing personal thr...we all have our views...thats what this forum is all about....to exchange views...nothing personal..:)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
. Like Menon said, Barca had xavi and iniesta. But those 2 come from their youth rank, so all we can do is to watch them in envy.

Yeah and to think players like Fabregas and Messi also came from that same youth rank...im jeolous. I hope we improve on our youth policy and it would be great to see more players that will follow the steps of Maldini and graduate from the youth rank to the first team...:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
Exactly and we always here the same shit about you and your certain "dislike" for Seedorf.

We kinda get the point and we don't really care.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He will be good for one more season, until Jankulovski settles in LM position :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Exactly and we always here the same shit about you and your certain "dislike" for Seedorf.

We kinda get the point and we don't really care.

If you dont care why do you bother replying? He is free to like or dislike anyone he wants. I dont agree with most of the things he says...but i accept his opinion. If you really dont care...do what he told you to do many times b4...ignore his post...

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think Seedorf should have a role more like Rui Costa.Seedorf may of had a fine year, but still I think it would be wise to let Jankulovski,or say Sneijder takes over Seedorf's role.I just think the timing would be right for this, and Seedorf would still have an important role still anyway.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i think the verdict is obvious... 15 for Seedorf to stay... 2 for him to leave... let's forget about Seedorf leavin'... we should find a replacement for him now & slowly groom him to take over when Seedorf hangs his boots...

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Yeah and to think players like Fabregas and Messi also came from that same youth rank...im jeolous. I hope we improve on our youth policy and it would be great to see more players that will follow the steps of Maldini and graduate from the youth rank to the first team...:)
Man that was exactly my point.
4get how much will cost us or even if its doable or not.
Would u replace him with Snejder or Vabregas if u had the power ?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ppl here is missing the question.
Its not about if he had a good or bad season.
Can we do better or not.

I don’t think we can do better than Sheva.
I don’t think we can do better than Nesta.
Its very hard 2 do better than Kaka.

Is it hard 2 do better than Seedorf ?
Snejder – Vabregas – DaRossi – Vicente ………

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Seedorf should stay, Sneijder should arrive. Seedorf should start and Sneijder should replace him if he needs rest and start against lesser teams or in Coppa Italia. That way Sneijder can adapt to the team and then, when Clarence wants to take a step back they can switch so that Sneijder becomes the titular and Seedorf the replacement to end his career staying in Milan.

Now that would be perfect, but since it is far from certain Sneijder will arrive, I think Seedorf has to stay.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Seedorf should stay, Sneijder should arrive. Seedorf should start and Sneijder should replace him if he needs rest and start against lesser teams or in Coppa Italia. That way Sneijder can adapt to the team and then, when Clarence wants to take a step back they can switch so that Sneijder becomes the titular and Seedorf the replacement to end his career staying in Milan.

Now that would be perfect, but since it is far from certain Sneijder will arrive, I think Seedorf has to stay.
did you read my mind? that's exactly what i feel...

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Persik is for Clarence!
That is one and absolute argument for the Seedorf's another yearS in AC Milan then I hope to see him again in Ajax!

20040331Seedorf.jpg

t1_davids_all.jpg

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Is it better 4 Milan 2 keep Seedorf as a left midfielder or we can do better ?

There is no need 2 argue about it since many of us said his opinion about Sesdorf over & over.
I just want 2 see the result of the votes coz am really curious.
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters ;)

I wanted him GONE yesteryear. A season *somewhat* within my most modest expectations doesn't change the fact that he's one major reason for our midfield being what it is:
- transparent
- slow
- predictable.
How anyone could vote pro-Seedorf after his disgraceful display at home against Barca when he was passing balls to the opponents ALL_THE_FUCKIN_TIME is honestly beyond me.

(Oh yea, Pupone, agreeing w/ Wild on this doesn't make me his buddy ;) )

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
I don’t think we can do better than Sheva.
I don’t think we can do better than Nesta.
Its very hard 2 do better than Kaka.

Is it hard 2 do better than Seedorf ?
Snejder – Vabregas – DaRossi – Vicente ………
we can do better than Shevchenko... there's Eto'o... i feel they are almost equal in terms of ability... but Eto'o is still young... he can only get better... whilst Shevchenko has only a few good years left in him...
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seedorf should stay, although i think he's still too lazy. He could much more for us if he would be pushed to his limits by Ancelotti.
This is, in my opinion, our biggest problem. For Carlo it doesn't matter how Pirlo, Seedorf or Kaka playing as long as they're able to play. If there would be more chances for someone like Jankulowski, Rui Costa, Vogel, etc. they others would have to do more.

zZ[-_-]Zz said:
we can do better than Shevchenko... there's Eto'o... i feel they are almost equal in terms of ability... but Eto'o is still young... he can only get better... whilst Shevchenko has only a few good years left in him...
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...

Eto'o is nothing compared to Sheva. If Barca would have someone like Sheva, Henry or an in form Adriano beside Ronaldinho they would score 10-15 goals more per season.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TheGrinch said:
Eto'o is nothing compared to Sheva. If Barca would have someone like Sheva, Henry or an in form Adriano beside Ronaldinho they would score 10-15 goals more per season.
Eto'o is nothin' compared to Shevchenko now... yes... but Shevchenko is a complete product... Eto'o is still learnin'... he can get better... better than Shevchenko? possible...

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Eto'o is nothin' compared to Shevchenko now... yes... but Shevchenko is a complete product... Eto'o is still learnin'... he can get better... better than Shevchenko? possible...

In my opinion Sheva was the better player 4-5 years ago than Eto'o is today, but who knows what will happen in the next few years.

Schedule