Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No leaf Vlog yet???!

bullshiiiiiiiiit

Finally submitted my Thesis :thumbsup:
Script almost done....
Opening music 80% created
Welcome back

After yet another bs ban, I hope you'll learn to be a little more sympathetic to ppl who complain about the two [insert term of your choice] we have posing as mods.

OR

You can continue to be a "Paradigm of Nonsense" and pretend that they haven't ruined the forum

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Finally submitted my Thesis :thumbsup:
Script almost done....
Opening music 80% created
Welcome back

After yet another bs ban, I hope you'll learn to be a little more sympathetic to ppl who complain about the two [insert term of your choice] we have posing as mods.

OR

You can continue to be a "Paradigm of Nonsense" and pretend that they haven't ruined the forum

General rule of thumb: no bitching about Internet “bans”

I would be lowering myself... and that is quite a challenge.

I do, however, like the Paradigm of nonsense. How about “bastion of wisdom”

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
General rule of thumb: no bitching about Internet “bans”

I would be lowering myself... and that is quite a challenge.

I do, however, like the Paradigm of nonsense. How about “bastion of wisdom”

It's not a matter of bitching.
necro and Sage are objectively bad moderators.
They have turned a lot of even the old guard posters off of R&B...including myself. The rules and restrictions are actually growing and now it's "watch your tone around me" :fp:

I'm only here to publish my vlogs and comment on the matches....maybe to connect with a few old friends like you, Japser, Az kuja etc. I have no doubt that I'll be banned again and soon, given that the last case was my PM response to a Sage that I mistakenly took for a friend. As if it weren't pathetic enough for him to get his feelings hurt via a standard response...he REPORTED me to necro...again over a PM exchange.

Given that poor "abused" uber victim Sage's feels now govern forum policy there are no longer set rules that determine how he and Necro act.

tl;dr = watch your tone :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is what people like you don't understand. As much as we might disagree....that kind of behaviour by the aforementioned affects us both. You've been banned as much as me, if not more. At anytime they could say that "blah blah blah you've been banned too many times...you've never learned etc etc....time for a permaban".

Restriction of free speech ultimately affects even the people trying to prevent it. That's why as much as I disagreed with Raz and :mb: I opposed their bannings...which were ultimately for frivolous reasons. I'll even oppose your inevitable and eventual ban, not that it means anything....and despite the fact that you follow me around trying to stir shit up.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:lol: I love vB.

I have no doubt that I'll be banned again and soon, given that the last case was my PM response to a Sage that I mistakenly took for a friend. As if it weren't pathetic enough for him to get his feelings hurt via a standard response...he REPORTED me to necro...again over a PM exchange.

Forward the PM to Genny. He had been hounding me for it since the ban.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I asked you once!!! :mad:

Read it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Well... may I make a few suggestions?

Sure. I'm not sure what there is to suggest/or what you can change my mind about...but you're free to post whatever the mods let you post I guess.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure. I'm not sure what there is to suggest/or what you can change my mind about...but you're free to post whatever the mods let you post I guess.

First of all... if you would have PMd that type of language to most of the other people who are moderators, they would be fine with you

Don’t PM that to the person you did. That person isn’t secure enough in their leadership and themselves to not overreact. To be fair, they might not be overreacting in this situation but this is my observation over the course of time.

Second, may I humbly request you stop using the, ‘I though we were friends’ argument to get away with losing your temper and rationalizing that type of response.

Third, it doesn’t matter if others won’t treat you the way you would like to be treated. That should not result in a change in your behavior. You seem like a sincere and genuinely nice person.

Carry on.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First of all... if you would have PMd that type of language to most of the other people who are moderators, they would be fine with you

Don’t PM that to the person you did. That person isn’t secure enough in their leadership and themselves to not overreact. To be fair, they might not be overreacting in this situation but this is my observation over the course of time.

Second, may I humbly request you stop using the, ‘I though we were friends’ argument to get away with losing your temper and rationalizing that type of response.

Third, it doesn’t matter if others won’t treat you the way you would like to be treated. That should not result in a change in your behavior. You seem like a sincere and genuinely nice person.

Carry on.

Not sure I agree. Also I didn't PM him....he PM'ed me....seemingly to laugh at me I guess. Starting off a message with "tsk tsk" sort of tells me that you're taking a piss.

I think it's reasonable that if you spend over a decade in an environment you tend to develop relationships with some over others. As a natural consequence, the nature of your relationship with the aforementioned would change. You become less formal and more familiar. This is pretty standard.

Sage used his privileges as moderators to give me a yellow card....then send me a message about it and is all like "tsk tsk" i.e. sending confusing signals. A friend would be able to fuck with you that way....but then a friend would allow you to respond in kind....not report you to the Speech Police for hate speech.

If he was being a moderator (only) then why write it that way? Why not just be professional and send a cold factual message stating that this post that you edited before anyone even commented on it is deserving of a yellow card. Then it would be clear that he was just doing his job as a moderator.

But the way the message is worded is very confusing. It's like a bro that just pranked you is now laughing at you. Either way his action to send it to necro, who looks for the tiniest and flimsiest of excuses to ban me...even without precedent...proves everything. There are other former users who are similarly confounded by the recent change towards increased authoritarianism and have even said that they wouldn't return to R&B. To me this is a loss to the forum since some of these guys are foundational members and quality posters. They come from the old era where posters were witty and edgy....not the "watch your tone" bullshit we see today.

If you and I are talking Jenny...first of all you know that I harbour no ill will towards you. So any insulting shit I say would usually be just guys talking. Hence I tell you fuck off and eat a dick regularly. You can do the same. This is how guys talk.....Don't you call up any of your bro's and say "what's up ******?" etc :conf: And if something genuinely offended you, then I'd stop saying it....like Kuja told me that he genuinely feels uncomfortable being called a ******.....and I stopped because at that point, it would be the decent thing to do.

That's just how I think anyway.

Anyway that's all done. I know better now. I'll say what I want in my vlogs and let PC Principal and his sidekick speech police the place North Korea style.

We live in the age of "muh hate speech" and "peoplekind" etc :proud:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not sure I agree. Also I didn't PM him....he PM'ed me....seemingly to laugh at me I guess. Starting off a message with "tsk tsk" sort of tells me that you're taking a piss.

I think it's reasonable that if you spend over a decade in an environment you tend to develop relationships with some over others. As a natural consequence, the nature of your relationship with the aforementioned would change. You become less formal and more familiar. This is pretty standard.

Sage used his privileges as moderators to give me a yellow card....then send me a message about it and is all like "tsk tsk" i.e. sending confusing signals. A friend would be able to fuck with you that way....but then a friend would allow you to respond in kind....not report you to the Speech Police for hate speech.

If he was being a moderator (only) then why write it that way? Why not just be professional and send a cold factual message stating that this post that you edited before anyone even commented on it is deserving of a yellow card. Then it would be clear that he was just doing his job as a moderator.

But the way the message is worded is very confusing. It's like a bro that just pranked you is now laughing at you. Either way his action to send it to necro, who looks for the tiniest and flimsiest of excuses to ban me...even without precedent...proves everything. There are other former users who are similarly confounded by the recent change towards increased authoritarianism and have even said that they wouldn't return to R&B. To me this is a loss to the forum since some of these guys are foundational members and quality posters. They come from the old era where posters were witty and edgy....not the "watch your tone" bullshit we see today.

If you and I are talking Jenny...first of all you know that I harbour no ill will towards you. So any insulting shit I say would usually be just guys talking. Hence I tell you fuck off and eat a dick regularly. You can do the same. This is how guys talk.....Don't you call up any of your bro's and say "what's up ******?" etc :conf: And if something genuinely offended you, then I'd stop saying it....like Kuja told me that he genuinely feels uncomfortable being called a ******.....and I stopped because at that point, it would be the decent thing to do.

Anyway that's all done. I know better now. I'll say what I want in my vlogs and let PC Principal and his sidekick speech police the place North Korea style.

I don’t totally agree with all of your points

How about we agree that your approach isn’t getting you what you want?

I’m just suggesting a different path

Your call on what what you want to do with it

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don’t totally agree with all of your points

How about we agree that your approach isn’t getting you what you want?

I’m just suggesting a different path

Your call on what what you want to do with it

I want or wanted (rather naively I admit) to be friends with as many fellow Milanistas as possible. I don't go out of my way to get in ppl's faces. I thought Sage and I got on quite well. I know better now.

I've had my issues/arguments and disagreements with many posters over the years...over time we eventually learned to bury the hatchet and we got on rather well after that.

Now I don't care anymore. Nor do I want it anymore.
What do you want?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

:lol::lol: I love this one.

Don't you call up any of your bro's and say "what's up ******?" etc :conf:

:lol: Visualizing you actually saying this to General.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

What's up ******? Welcome back, watch your tone and conduct yourself

:D

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
God damn it all this drama over an internet forum?????

p.s sorry for the tone

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dcfcfan1- 27-05-2017 - Enough with the girlfriend shtick - 2 weeks - 10-06-2017

dcfcfan1 - 15-10-2017 - Not learning from previous ban - 1 month - 15-11-2017

dcfcfan1 - 23-02-2018 - 2 weeks - Dont we know why - 09-03-2018

How does this make sense? Just permaban since he's clearly not going to change.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's no breaking any forum rules other than being annoying. I guess you could file it under "nonsense" but that's subjective. Not to mention a TON of other posters post nothing but nonsense.

The mods responded to the pressure of the posters tired of his shit. I don't think it was ban worthy and certainly wouldn't support a peemaban. Every village needs its idiot every class needs its clown etc.

Ford's diversity of opinion etc

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
dcfcfap on Tinder sounded rather promising.

We got a 'Congo rates your swag thread', a 'Ask Sod-Lod thread' and an 'Have Capitao Lugano rate your balls thread'.

When he returns, he or someone else can start a thread in offtopic or member lounge and move all of his gimmick over there for those who can have a laugh at it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ Great idea. I'm all for containment.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
dcfcfan1- 27-05-2017 - Enough with the girlfriend shtick - 2 weeks - 10-06-2017

dcfcfan1 - 15-10-2017 - Not learning from previous ban - 1 month - 15-11-2017

dcfcfan1 - 23-02-2018 - 2 weeks - Dont we know why - 09-03-2018

How does this make sense? Just permaban since he's clearly not going to change.

Better questions... who are the posters who reported him because he was “annoying”?

Or was this an independent decision by the moderators?

this is an interesting look into the psychology of the moderators.

Also, not so sure about the “containment” approach but I would enjoy a dcfcfan thread. He’s the new pubes with an unexpected lobotomy

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Better questions... who are the posters who reported him because he was “annoying”?
Or was this an independent decision by the moderators?

this is an interesting look into the psychology of the moderators.

Also, not so sure about the “containment” approach but I would enjoy a dcfcfan thread. He’s the new pubes with an unexpected lobotomy

:thumbsup: