Official: Friendlies

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are booing our players because they want the shirts for themselves instead of exchanging with the other team. Very classy

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a very solid bench. We need an ss like yesterday.

Agree. Leao looks promising tho. Pure talent. Depends a bit too much on instinct maybe. I think the best thing for him would be to gros as 3rd choice striker without too much pression put on him. Otherwise he could end like Niang who during his time with us had to carry a lot without being ready enough for that task.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Very enjoyable again, especially the 2nd half.

Bonaventura :star: The man is back, and Giampaolo's decision to try him as the trequartista seems inspired.

Suso and Biglia were great again.. best players this preseason. Borini right after them.

Leao's qualities are evident.

Paqueta on the right seemed at ease, which is important in case we sell Kessie without a replacement. Hakan-Bennacer-Paqueta could be a super potent midfield.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Bonaventura :star: The man is back, and Giampaolo's decision to try him as the trequartista seems inspired.

Suso and Biglia were great again.. best players this preseason. Borini right after them.

Paqueta on the right seemed at ease, which is important in case we sell Kessie without a replacement. Hakan-Bennacer-Paqueta could be a super potent midfield.

:thumbsup:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agree. Leao looks promising tho. Pure talent. Depends a bit too much on instinct maybe. I think the best thing for him would be to gros as 3rd choice striker without too much pression put on him. Otherwise he could end like Niang who during his time with us had to carry a lot without being ready enough for that task.

the problem with niang was that he was a moron on the pitch, leao looks like he sees whats going on just a bit green

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dybala's the missing piece, not Correa...

Stop mentioing him please...
every time you do I become a little bit sad... inside

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yeah its strange

Maybe he has a long way to go before being fully match fit

Being careful - he has been out a long time, pitch wasnt good and then you could get a late tackle like that one on Leao

Jack as a 20 - 30 minute player may not be a bad thing at AM or LCM

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
if only paq would be a bit faster

It’s his natural rhythm, it’s a joy to watch
He could really be a player that dictates the tempo like il metronomo

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Your hate for Kessie is strange.
I dont rate him as many in here but to claim Hakan can start for us is mind rape.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess if you put together some players from first half and some from second, add to that Bennacer and Kessie we will have very decent team. Only 2 things are a little bit worrying: right now Biglia has no alternative and strikers can't score, although we create enough

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Suso wasnt that good - goal great but all his balls over the top were too long and missed everytime. Hakan also doesnt deserve to start.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Leao will need to work so hard on his balance if he wants to be devastating. I believe he has all the tools to become top5 attackers in the next 5 years,

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If, he was to reject PSG...

I don’t think this greedy management will go after him even if he was served on a plate for them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Stop mentioing him please...
every time you do I become a little bit sad... inside

39bb364b96d6ed036a95e80856848bd8.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
4-3-1-2 of the godfather of formations.

We need better ST back ups though.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- First and foremost, IcyDiavolo was the MotM. Thanks bud.

- Since Feronikeli was easy competition I am just going for the abstract.

- Defensively in the first half? No issues.

- Offensively in the first half? Great goal by Suso but he was just looking for Samu time after time after time. We need to speed up our game.

- Defensively in the second half? Some errors in the backline. So far it seems that Gabbia is the starter because Musacchio looks lost. Conti looks better but it is not enough to think he is a threat to Calabria.

- Offensively in the second half? Everything worked, Piatek, Paqueta and jack combined pretty good. Borini was good until Capitano got subbed. Those passes he made were just :fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:. Not his forte though. That nutmeg from Paqueta was just savage, Leao looked the part but him and Jack missed 2 clear chances.

- Overall, there is some good and some things to work before the start of the season.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dybala under GP would get 20 goals and be arguably the best player in the league. He's perfect for this team.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess if you put together some players from first half and some from second, add to that Bennacer and Kessie we will have very decent team. Only 2 things are a little bit worrying: right now Biglia has no alternative and strikers can't score, although we create enough

Piatek's offside goal was a good run and he went slightly early.

Was hoping Leao's control was better, we will see but he shows he can stretch teams and it is as his former coach says, when he tries things they usually work. His two runs and crosses created one goal and dropped the ball directly to Paqueta on the second

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso wasnt that good - goal great but all his balls over the top were too long and missed everytime. Hakan also doesnt deserve to start.

Suso looked a little bit like his 2nd season self. Relied way too much on his left food, hold too long on the ball, slowed down every attack.

That said he had Silva and Castillejo to play with. And Krunic and Hakan doing nothing. Probably would have looked way better with those who started in the 2nd half.

Schedule