AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
NO TO TOTTI, NO TO RONALDO, NO TO FIGO, NO TO VIDUKA!

We have to purchase Kaka - talented and a good sub for Rui...

A right back - Puyol could be a dream, or maybe Trabelsi if possible

MAYBE a winger on the right - Joaquin is my first choice

And maybe one more talented player...

well, i really do like totti - he'd make a perfect replacement for our rather unsuccessful rui/rivaldo combo and admittedly would fit into ancelotti's playing scheme a tad better than my other "star-to-be-signed" of choice, beckham. and he can score some fine freekick goals, too... :D

kaka. i really do have my little doubts whether all the hype is justified. i mean, who on this board has really watched him play on a regular basis? right.... nobody.

puyol. always when i think what a good signing he would be for milan i see him make a really stupid mistake. he has this habit of making blunders. in la liga it might be expected of a defender to f*ck up as nobody gives a f*ck about decent defending anyways but in serie A the job has to be taken very seriously as we all know and i don't know if he'd really be up to it.

joaquin would have to be bought out of his contract which would be a stupid thing to do considering the price tag attached. :head:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
One option for right back is Bonera from Parma who said he wanted to play here. The couple of games I've seen him in he has looked pretty good.

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bonera is a decent RB, but he will be a great CB

IMO if we sign Bonera he will be a great purchase to be a 3rd or 4th centre back, but he wont be a step forwards as a right back, because he isnt much better than Simic and he doesnt look anything special there

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
cafu is too old, contra is a big NO [can't defend + is a bit of a troublemaker] and stam ain't sexy enough to join milansexgods. :tongue:

new suggestions, please! :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it looks like Helveg is going to leave ac milan to inter as he was on loan from inter. so we only have simic as the right back

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I suggest Gary Neville. Anyone agree??

this message was sponsored by imjustkidding.com

Could add Trabelsi and Ferrera to the suggestion box...
We could add a fair amount of players but who actually could be available?? Galliani said he would be a regular starter.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Hmmm.... I suggest Gary Neville. Anyone agree??

this message was sponsored by imjustkidding.com

Could add Trabelsi and Ferrera to the suggestion box...
We could add a fair amount of players but who actually could be available?? Galliani said he would be a regular starter.

firstoval man utd wont let gary neville leave. i dont like trabesi and he isnt great and world class player. ferrera is 37. and he doesnt have any pace. think about what u talking about. ferrera cant even play as centre half. best option is CAFU. world cup winner. world class right back. can play in italy. have a lot of team mates from national team in milan like, roque junior, rivaldo, leaonardo, dida, serghinho.

m1ke

Primavera
Reaction score
i think any of the following right backs would be great at milan..

• Puyol
    Bonera
    Mancini
    Torres
    Contra
    Stam
    Cafu

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
ferrera is 37. and he doesnt have any pace. think about what u talking about. ferrera cant even play as centre half.

I certainly was NOT talking about Ciro Ferrara. I was refering to Paulo Ferreira who's a right back.

As for the first guy, you quoted me. I thought you would've noticed...

At least someone did ;)

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is only 1 player i wanna see in milan next year. it's Joe Cole. he is really good player and young. we can get him for around £10 coz his team is relagated. West ham is down so they neeed to sell some players.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
well it looks like Cafu's playing for Milan now we don't really need more right-backs, i would like to see:
- Hatem Trabelsi, lightning fast
- Mancini, but Roma already signed him (atleast that's what i read)
- Mexes (?), if he can play on the right, but that shouldn't be a problem
- Stam, but i'd like to see him player center with Nesta

Impossible Dream Signing would obviously be David Beckham, he's got that great right foot, it's a shame that those sponsors ruined the deal. I really could see him coming if they had other sponsors.

On the left.. well yeah Joe Cole would own, other options:
- well there's ofcourse Ryan Giggs, he has been linked alot with Inter and Milan lately and what's there to say? he's good
- Robert Pires, one of my favs, really good, that would be one of my dream signings
- Simao from Benfica, he's still pretty young (22) and already class and already in the Portugese National Team.
- Arjen Robben, very young but very good

And well the forward isn't very ... well ... "scoring-like". A couple of suggestions would be:
- Mateja Kezman, he owns, he scored 35 with PSV in the Dutch First League. He can score from almost any angle. Worth a look
- James Beattie, i like him, he knows where the net is.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Red&BlackDevils said:
There is only 1 player i wanna see in milan next year. it's Joe Cole. he is really good player and young. we can get him for around £10 coz his team is relagated. West ham is down so they neeed to sell some players.

Problem is Joe Cole isn't worth 10 Mil bringing him into Seria A, untested against Italian defences. Besides that there would be now way he would ever start or even play in a game. He's play about as often for Milan as Ba did this season. ;)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
K-J said:
[...]
- Mexes (?), if he can play on the right, but that shouldn't be a problem

he is on top of my shopping list, too, though i doubt he will leave auxerre this summer. he's just become a dad of a little baby boy named enzo last weekend, and knowing how family-oriented the frenchies are i just can't quite see him move abroad with a newborn... ;)

K-J said:
Impossible Dream Signing would obviously be David Beckham, he's got that great right foot, it's a shame that those sponsors ruined the deal. I really could see him coming if they had other sponsors.

i honestly think the sponsor problem is just being exaggerated and serves as one of those gallianiesque smokescreens. such things can be worked out these days...

K-J said:
- Robert Pires, one of my favs, really good, that would be one of my dream signings

he's one of my faves, too. i would like to see him sign a new contract with arsenal because IF he decided to leave he would be spain-bound. :head: he doesn't like the italian game and would NEVER join milan or any other italian team. :cry:

K-J said:
And well the forward isn't very ... well ... "scoring-like". A couple of suggestions would be:
- Mateja Kezman, he owns, he scored 35 with PSV in the Dutch First League. He can score from almost any angle. Worth a look
- James Beattie, i like him, he knows where the net is.

my choice is djibril cissé, unfortunately he seems to have his mind set on joining liverpool. :rolleyes: but kezman is impressive, too.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
yes i've heard of Djibril Cissé too, very good strikre. Too bad he wants to go to Liverpool :cry: .

Didn't know Mexes became a dad, thanks for the info. I read that Man Utd is very interested in hem to replace Laurent Blanc. He did play a lot there :tongue:

I hope that the sponsorship problem with Beckham is just a smokescreen and that he'll be playin at San Siro soon :D Well you never know. Those clubs can do everything nowadays.

I think Pires will stay with Arsenal 'cuz he's already in the 30s now and he likes playing with Arsenal (French Connection :D )

BTW Figo satisfies me too :)

Reaction score
I got this new message about totti on milan's official website. But he is soul of Roma that in fact no one can let him leave roma except he really wants to tranfer. for this message, totti just gave a pressure to him president that he wants more top players join roma because he just has one champion title.
but I think totti will lose his confidence of bad finance of roma club. because the president of roma would buy someones last summer if he could be able to do, but nothing he did actually. So at last I hope galliani can buy totti to replace rivaldo who did nothing for milan this season.
I hope it can come true.

hypnotize

Primavera
Reaction score
I don't think Milan need to buy a star. If Maldini retires, then it'd be time for Fabricio Coloccini! Don't forget that he's the captain when Argetnina-U20 won ........... (I don't know, but I've seen the pictures). He's a true leader and still very young.
And Marco Boriello, next season I hope he can give what he have for Milan.
What Milan need is Right and Left midfielders. I suggest van der Vaart for the left side and Kaka / Diego Ribas da Cunha for the right side. Beckham'd be OK, but $$$???

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
some new dream signings jumped into my head:

Midfielders:
Pablo Aimar, awesome attacking midifelder in Valencia
Fransesco Totti, with all those rumours I can't stop dreaming about that move
and Paul Scholes, definitely not a fan of Manure Utd but I gotta say.. he's good

Reaction score
:devil2: I think Totti will be a good signing for coz' he's a complete player, and i believe that he can make our new dream team come true.
How about a capable young central defender like Mexes or Chivu???

[/list]

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Hmm, Chivu 99% belong to Inter and Mexes likely move to Arsenal.
Anyway we have Nesta & Maldini the best duo I've ever known since Baresi retired

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FRANCESCO TOTTI !!!!!!!!!!!

(it's just a dream but a dream destined to become REALITY !!! :devil2: )

Milanina

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cccp said:
Anyway we have Nesta & Maldini the best duo I've ever known since Baresi retired

Yes but Chivu is a defender of left and Nesta and Maldini are central defender. We have need of a right and a left defender!

milan_forever

Beginner
Reaction score
Milanina said:
cccp said:

Yes but Chivu is a defender of left and Nesta and Maldini are central defender. We have need of a right and a left defender!

i think kaladze is good in playing in the left back position and now that we have signed cafu, i dont think there is a need for right and left defender :)