Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
393554_10150539910851508_615976507_11003228_1147412223_n.jpg

Old? I just saw this. :lol:

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Look at Messi - wanting to be like in the eye of Ronnie.

Ezquerro? Looks like he played in the 80s.. sheesh

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldinho, like New York

1325096365c6e287404cea74bb4d1490f1a3b662cb.jpg

(AP) - RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 28 - Faced with a renewal contract with Flamengo much more 'complicated than expected, Ronaldinho began to consider alternative proposals it has received. In particular, the No. 10, according to TV Globo, the MLS would be interested in the U.S. offers to play in Los Angeles or New York. Ronaldinho in particular would want to 'Big Apple', where in July, as they say in Brazil, could form a nice trio with Alessandro Del Piero and Thierry Henry.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
the last active legend and the only true artist of football remaining.:proud:

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Has any seen ronaldinho lately? He's ridiculously skinny, around 80kgs. Probably 3 years too late

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Ronaldinho and Flamengo heading for collision

With unpaid wages, boardroom inactivity and a manager discontented by a lack of professionalism, the relationship between Ronaldinho and Flamengo is being tested to its limits.

The latest developments come that after five months of wages unpaid in full, Ronaldinho was only persuaded to take the field in Flamengo's final pre-season game by a phone-call from his brother and agent, Assis.

Manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo has taken exception to the lax attitude of his star-player, criticising him in his post-match press conference. Ronaldinho missed training last week after suffering from insomnia, although it is widely accepted that it is his social-life, rather than a condition, causing the lack-of-sleep

Rumours are now abound that Vanderlei will quit the club over the mess that has been caused over the winter, with star defender Alex Silva sidelined for not attending training, Thiago Neves lost to Fluminense and then captain Ronaldinho doing as he pleases.

Ronaldinho's wages have been met by Flamengo, but Traffic who pay the vast majority have not met their share, stating that conditions in the contract over issue rights have not been met. Agent Assis has given the club until Wednesday to solve the issues, or else his client may look elsewhere for employment.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/27726_ronaldinho_and_flamengo_heading_for_collision.html

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

With unpaid wages, boardroom inactivity and a manager discontented by a lack of professionalism, the relationship between Ronaldinho and Flamengo is being tested to its limits.

The latest developments come that after five months of wages unpaid in full, Ronaldinho was only persuaded to take the field in Flamengo's final pre-season game by a phone-call from his brother and agent, Assis.

Manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo has taken exception to the lax attitude of his star-player, criticising him in his post-match press conference. Ronaldinho missed training last week after suffering from insomnia, although it is widely accepted that it is his social-life, rather than a condition, causing the lack-of-sleep

Rumours are now abound that Vanderlei will quit the club over the mess that has been caused over the winter, with star defender Alex Silva sidelined for not attending training, Thiago Neves lost to Fluminense and then captain Ronaldinho doing as he pleases.

Ronaldinho's wages have been met by Flamengo, but Traffic who pay the vast majority have not met their share, stating that conditions in the contract over issue rights have not been met. Agent Assis has given the club until Wednesday to solve the issues, or else his client may look elsewhere for employment.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/27726_ronaldinho_and_flamengo_heading_for_collision.html

5 months unpaid and they complain of his unprofessionalism? Is not paying your star player/ captain for 5 months being professional?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Insomnia :lol::lol::lol:

5 months unpaid and they complain of his unprofessionalism? Is not paying your star player/ captain for 5 months being professional?

The sponsor is not paying. Flamengo is paying his part on the deal.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

:lol: :lol:

fucking dinho :lol: :star:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
The sponsor is not paying. Flamengo is paying his part on the deal.

I know, I'm just saying it's kinda ironic to call him unprofessional in that situation...

I read somewhere that Corinthians are interested in him, not sure if true though..

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
the last active legend and the only true artist of football remaining.:proud:

I m not a barca lover but seriously Messi is a true artist and a Genius.. Just because he doesnt have a fight with everyone in his club and parties all night long doesnt mean he isnt an artist.

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
I m not a barca lover but seriously Messi is a true artist and a Genius.. Just because he doesnt have a fight with everyone in his club and parties all night long doesnt mean he isnt an artist.

Messi is an incredibly good footballer. There's no denying that.

But Ronaldinho, IMHO, has that flair, that extra special something that nobody else right now has.
I know it doesn't say anything about his effectiveness as a footballer, but I could watch they guy warming up and doing his freestyle stuff for hours, it's just so beautiful.

Messi is a lot more useful to the current Barcelona than Ronaldinho has ever been, but he will never make me go "OMG WTF was that" like Ronaldinho did when I first watched him play.

Granted, Ronnie being who he is with the partying and what not makes me like him even more, I don't even want to think about what he could have done had he actually trained hard and fought for his place in the team. The universe may have exploded!

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
lol Messi can't hold a candle to Ronaldinho.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Messi is an incredibly good footballer. There's no denying that.

But Ronaldinho, IMHO, has that flair, that extra special something that nobody else right now has.
I know it doesn't say anything about his effectiveness as a footballer, but I could watch they guy warming up and doing his freestyle stuff for hours, it's just so beautiful.

Messi is a lot more useful to the current Barcelona than Ronaldinho has ever been, but he will never make me go "OMG WTF was that" like Ronaldinho did when I first watched him play.

Granted, Ronnie being who he is with the partying and what not makes me like him even more, I don't even want to think about what he could have done had he actually trained hard and fought for his place in the team. The universe may have exploded!

I see your point, he is not a "tricks" man. But then you would be better of watchig falcao or whatever that guys name is who is the futsal king who dinho binho et al consider like a teacher in terms of skills ... or maybe denilson or that sort of players. I like players like Cruyff etc.. who are geniuses but not tricksters.

as for not going wow on messi... hmmm well i think the ease with which he goes past 4-5 players.. or atleast 2-3 players every single time he gets the ball is prettyyy wow.. I mean milan played against Dinho's barca and Messi's barca, (i know this barca is superior) but you could see IMO milan was much more scared of messi than they could ever be of Dinho.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players

maybe not in your lopsided brazil / madrid biased world but otherwise he wipes the floor with dinho :)

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
I see your point, he is not a "tricks" man. But then you would be better of watchig falcao or whatever that guys name is who is the futsal king who dinho binho et al consider like a teacher in terms of skills ... or maybe denilson or that sort of players. I like players like Cruyff etc.. who are geniuses but not tricksters.

as for not going wow on messi... hmmm well i think the ease with which he goes past 4-5 players.. or atleast 2-3 players every single time he gets the ball is prettyyy wow.. I mean milan played against Dinho's barca and Messi's barca, (i know this barca is superior) but you could see IMO milan was much more scared of messi than they could ever be of Dinho.

Well let's say watching Dinho makes me go wow in a different, more spectacular kind of way then :D

And like I said, Messi is far more useful for and thus dangerous with the current Barcelona than Ronaldinho has ever been. It's because Messi combines incredible individual quality with a system/tactic that utilizes his talents to the fullest extent. Barcelona has several players for whom that description would IMHO be correct, that's what makes them so good and better than they were with Dinho.

As to the futsal bit, I see your point too, but Ronaldinho is far from a purely showoff kinda player. He combines the amazing skillmoves with actual usefulness to a team, at least he used to, that's what makes him unique IMHO. There's nobody else who does it on that level!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score

you are a football romantic like me... I agree, Messi is great and all but he is no genius.. you will never see him shoot from the mid way line or try a bicycle kick its all mazy runs and some shots from just outside the box... aka BOOOOORING!

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Luxemburgo: I want Ronaldinho out

Vanderlei Luxemburgo wants to get rid of Ronaldinho, after catching the star with a woman at a training camp in Londrina. :eek:

According to newspaper Extra, the coach called the President, Patricia Amorim, and other board members to indicate he wants the 'craque' removed from his squad, with his lack of discipline harming the team.

So far, the request has fallen on deaf ears, with the board still negotiating with Ronaldinho's brother Assis over how to retain the star.

Ronaldinho is currently with the squad in Bolivia, but his attitude and the response of the board meabs rumours of Vanderlei Luxemburgo's resignation look set to increase in the coming days, with some reporting he will quit after the Libertadores qualifier with Real Potosi is complete.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/27746_luxemburgo__i_want_ronaldinho_out.html [-]

a true playboy :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe we wasted time and money on this unprofessional, overrated bastard.

Schedule