Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
So "fine as we are" is the final conclusion :g:?

tumblr_m2rlii8XYF1roxd92o1_500.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think you should reconsider, David. It's not a tough job to update this forum.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't get these pop-up messages anymore when I receive PM's. Is it a browser or forum issue?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Getting 403 while sending personal message. And visitor message doesn't post also ...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hey Mods....I've been playing around with an idea...I want to open a "fantasy Thread" in the "off topic" section....the problem with a thread of this nature is that it's a troller's paradise and posters like Berlusqoni when he returns, and others would definitely ruin it with a bunch of one liner nonsense.

I think the thread could be really great and increase forum participation but only if the mods restrict those who are intentionally trying to derail it....mainly with amateur comedian type "My fantasy is that I had a 11" cock to fuck your mum in her ass" - type posts.

IDK....it's an idea I've been playing around with in my head since forever....where posters post a fairly detailed fantasy of what (OR who :eek: ) they wished they could have done/seen or what their ideal world would have looked like.....

Anything North of "fuck off dru" would be appreciated :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hey Mods....I've been playing around with an idea...I want to open a "fantasy Thread" in the "off topic" section....the problem with a thread of this nature is that it's a troller's paradise and posters like Berlusqoni when he returns, and others would definitely ruin it with a bunch of one liner nonsense.

I think the thread could be really great and increase forum participation but only if the mods restrict those who are intentionally trying to derail it....mainly with amateur comedian type "My fantasy is that I had a 11" cock to fuck your mum in her ass" - type posts.

IDK....it's an idea I've been playing around with in my head since forever....where posters post a fairly detailed fantasy of what (OR who :eek: ) they wished they could have done/seen or what their ideal world would have looked like.....

Pardon my sesheva, but this sounds like a shit idea. What sort of person would want to type a fantasy in a thread for someone else to comment upon?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pardon my sesheva, but this sounds like a shit idea. What sort of person would want to type a fantasy in a thread for someone else to comment upon?

Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match.... Your fantasy might be imposing Orwell's nightmare on the forum and being able to literally take myself and others to an actual room 101- after which we come out singing the virtues of Pirlo etc.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah yeah....you have no idea how busy I've been.
When I come back in the next life as a member of the Trump family, someone remind me only date ppl living on the same landmass as myself :rolleyes::head::fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Bruh, half the Commode is fantasy.

The other half is in the Tell Me thread.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match.... Your fantasy might be imposing Orwell's nightmare on the forum and being able to literally take myself and others to an actual room 101- after which we come out singing the virtues of Pirlo etc.

gTOJH0E.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match..

During the day you're a R9 fanboy... but at night you dream of R6

fcf528cf3a7afd337f8e1e31e7c5f287.jpg

David. Send him to the gallows.

:head:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So "fuck off dru" it is then?
K :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Does this forum support a quoted - notification system? Or is the API in the stone ages and would require a massive overhaul?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dear David,

I am sincerely asking you to consider removing necromancer as a mod. He is just as much a troll as the worst you can find on the forum and his bans have gotten increasingly arbitrary and subjective. I recognize that this may have 0 impact whatsoever, I realize that you might all be laughing about this to no end in the mod lounge etc but I thought I'd try. It's getting to be quite annoying to have someone constantly harass you everywhere you post and then you have to keep in mind that he STILL has the power to arbitrarily ban someone for something completely outside the rules.

I have proven him on numerous occasions to be completely dishonest and falsely accusing me of things that he has 0 proof of. Outside of a forum this is regarded as slander, to which someone could take legal action. I think within the forum it should be at least paid attention to.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,
dru

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Il Capitano Bonucci will vouch for my integrity.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano Bonucci will vouch for my integrity.

What if... just keep an open mind...

Leaf was given his own area to do whatever he wanted

Like a mini secession within RnB.

He can be free to say anything he wants.

Free of mods. His own play area. Like the Catalan referendum.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What if... just keep an open mind...

Leaf was given his own area to do whatever he wanted

Like a mini secession within RnB.

He can be free to say anything he wants.

Free of mods. His own play area. Like the Catalan referendum.

For what benefit? Is his contribution relevant enough to secede territory to him?

Catalonia contributes to 26% of Spain's exports.