The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selling Silva would suck. I am sure he will become a big name in the next few years.
But if we get paid enough to replace him with Auba, then it would be a smart move for the short term success.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Silva has talent, but if we could get a big fee from Madrid sell him and focus on Cutrone.
A youth team product and Italian on top of it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Silva to Madrid for 50m and then we can finally bring in Auba. Silva is talented but we would have to play the waiting game for him to really shine here. We don't have that time but we do have Cutrone.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to call bullshit on all these A. Silva rumours. Barcelona and Real Madrid are not interested in him.

He needs to do more for the transfer talk to be taken seriously. I hope he does.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am going to call bullshit on all these A. Silva rumours. Barcelona and Real Madrid are not interested in him.

He needs to do more for the transfer talk to be taken seriously. I hope he does.

I'm guessing Icardi (Real Madrid) and Dybala (Real Madrid/Barca) will both leave Inter and Juve in the summer. If Madrid get Icardi then no need for Silva. Plus I'm not so sure a 32 year old Ronaldo will be dictating Real Madrid's future moves. Life without him is coming up pretty fast.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Donnarumma case: no deception of the clause. All the parts knew of its absence

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A top keeper will save you 10+ points a season easily

Depends on your style of play, if it forces the keeper in reflex and 1 vs 1 situations frequently the payoff for a top keeper will be there, if it forces him more in high-ball and commanding the box situations a solid keeper will do.

no thanks. He is 35 and he would demand a lucrative contract if we were to lure him away from Napoli.

+ he is a super old-fashioned GK.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by calciomercato.com, Milan is always very interested in Real Madrid midfielder, Ceballos. The player would have decided to leave to play, at Real is closed by Modric, Kroos and Casemiro. Milan awaits a signal from Real Madrid, not yet arrived because both Zidane and the club highly esteem the player.

Deulofeu for LW and Ceballos for the midfield and let's roll.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I remember when people were celebrating the Silva signing in the summer he was nothing special and got dog abuse. When are you people gonna start listening to me?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
As reported by calciomercato.com, Milan is always very interested in Real Madrid midfielder, Ceballos. The player would have decided to leave to play, at Real is closed by Modric, Kroos and Casemiro. Milan awaits a signal from Real Madrid, not yet arrived because both Zidane and the club highly esteem the player.

Deulofeu for LW and Ceballos for the midfield and let's roll.

:thumbsup:

We should also inquire about Lucas Moura and Willian. Asking doesn't cost anything.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

We should also inquire about Lucas Moura and Willian. Asking doesn't cost anything.

Some rumors say Lucas Moura could be heading to China and Willian seems to be playing more with Chelsea so I doubt he goes anywhere in the winter.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Some rumors say Lucas Moura could be heading to China and Willian seems to be playing more with Chelsea so I doubt he goes anywhere in the winter.

I mean if we don't get them, we don't but I still would like us to try for them regardless. I repeat, asking doesn't cost a thing.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
70 millions spent well would grant us a shitload more points then that.
Hard to see that happening when 200 mil grant us shit so far.. :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Calabria is close to extending his contract with Milan until 2022. The announcement is in the next few days [@AntoVitiello]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If current ownership doesn't get the funds to pay back Elliott, one possiblity is that Elliott could end up keeping the club should they decideagainst selling to a new ownership group. Apparently the Singer family (Elliott) are in touch with American based sports marketing firm Creative Artists Agency who have started an executive search for a possible new CEO and SD to replace Fassone and Mirabelli. Again, this would only be a possibility if current ownership can't get the funding to pay back the loan.

http://www.milannews.it/news/cf-ell...e-di-singer-jr-per-il-dopo-yonghong-li-278208

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have became such a breeding ground for bullshit news, it`s some new level shit!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve apparently getting Emre Can on a free transfer next summer. There are actually a lot of quality players that can be had for free this summer, hopefully we take advantage of that.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Judging on how Donna reacted on CurvaSud's provocation, he is mentally crushed.
He is just a kid afterall. But the dark force is strong his master.

Curva Sud is being objective though, with Montolivo

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Judging on how Donna reacted on CurvaSud's provocation, he is mentally crushed.
He is just a kid afterall. But the dark force is strong his master.

Curva Sud is being objective though, with Montolivo

That's sad. How did he react?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve apparently getting Emre Can on a free transfer next summer. There are actually a lot of quality players that can be had for free this summer, hopefully we take advantage of that.

one less suitor for goretzka
p.s. these news are 2 weeks old, so it must be definite.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Do not sell $rumma.
Put this money oriented goalkeeper on the bench until his contract expires (2021).

We should destroy this ahole career.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He is no longer a kid he is a man on 6 million a year. If Donna and his agent continue to take the piss he will get abuse and rightly so.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yes of course, but did they actually publicly claim he was put under psychological stress?

Sauce

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so you guys doubt rino who said that donna wants to stay, but its his manager that wants him leave?

whats next?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Did you guy's see mirabelli's comments? They are definitely going to cause trouble

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I know off topic, but what channels show Milan games in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule