Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:fp:

With his "unlimited funds" he finished 7th in the fodder league lel.

Ok ignore that... seeing as you don't know much about Pelle.

What evidence is there to suggest Klopp can attract World Class talent ?

With those limited funds he won the bundesliga 2 times (remind u lvg was the bayern coach that time) and reached the uchl final while crushing real madrid 4-0 at home.

Pellegrini?, won the epl in a season where most of the teams were in transition. Also flopped 2 seasons in a row in ucl. This will probably be his third.. So hmm tell me what else i should know about pellegrini.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
With those limited funds he won the bundesliga 2 times (remind u lvg was the bayern coach that time) and reached the uchl final while crushing real madrid 4-0 at home.

Pellegrini?, won the epl in a season where most of the teams were in transition. Also flopped 2 seasons in a row in ucl. This will probably be his third..

So much fail in this post.

1 it's the bundesfodder, nobody gives a fak :lol:

2 Huynckes was the coach both times he won it (albeit he took over halfway through the first season)

3 They didn't win 4-0 :fp:

Klopp boiz still living off that one season, special year that :monto:

Teams were in transition lel. As were City. It was his FIRST season here and he came and blew them all away :proud:

So hmm tell me what else i should know about pellegrini.

Pellegrini and Klopp have the same number of UCL titles :o

AND seeing as Klopp, Simeone and Allegri fanboys go nuts over appearing in the latter stages, Pellegrini took VILLAREAL ... yup, VILLAREAL to the semis of the UCL and was 1 kick away from possibly entering the final in 2006. It could've been Milan vs Villareal in the 2006 UCL if we hadn't been robbed and Riquelme scores :eek:

KO'D Moyesy in the qualifiers lolz

KO'D YOUR beloved saf in the group stages, more LOLZ

2005_06_UEFA_Champions_League_Wikipedia_the_f.png

:eek:

I think I understand why you don't like him now.

He KO'D Mancini and his star studded Inter out at the Q/F stages :eek:

Whilst at Villarreal they finished in 2nd ... let that sink in for a bit. In a league where you have GIANTS like Barca and Real.

All this while fielding a team that had some rejects and playing some nice football.

Went to REAL who were in a transitional phase and got them their highest points total in a season 96 ... but unfortunately Barca were on 99. If Real had kept him and not mou they could easily have won a lot more. CR7 was injured early on iirc.

Went to Malaga and got them into the UCL which is a huge achievement, and again topped their group. JK even admitted himself that Bvb were lucky to go through on a referees decision. Again Malaga were playing a decent brand of football.

Onto Man City... for a start they have some bad luck when it comes to UCL draws... but hey Mancini flopped twice to even get past the group stages with HIS team... Pelle comes in and 2 years on the bounce he gets them into the last 16... but unfortunately both times they meet up with Barca.

I get it that you love united so anything blue is a no no. And that you love Klopp which we all do. But don't hate on Pelle. Appreciate what he has done in the game across 2 tough leagues that are stacked with Giants unlike the bayernliga.

City play a better brand of football in comparison to the crap Mancini was serving up.

:love:

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
pellegrini is average

he's above average.

Average around your generation = didn't win the treble??!!

Average!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Massaro...

About 1.5 people read your encyclopedia length posts :lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Multi-quote trying so hard with his long posts and nobody bother to reading his unreadable bs :proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pellegrini is the type of coach that can over achieve with a midtable team but cant consistently get results with big teams.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Pellegrini is the type of coach that can over achieve with a midtable team but cant consistently get results with big teams.

This is one of your most concise and precise posts till date. :thumbsup:

There are many examples of such coaches:
Di Francesco
Gasperini
Mihajlovic :devilehh:
Edy Reja
Quique Sanchez Flores
Tony Pulis
Pellegrini

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
This is one of your most concise and precise posts till date. :thumbsup:

There are many examples of such coaches:
Di Francesco
Gasperini
Mihajlovic :devilehh:
Edy Reja
Quique Sanchez Flores
Tony Pulis
Pellegrini

I have many of them. When i feel like it, i can step it up a notch but sometimes this forum drives me crazy so i end up trolling.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Klopp the kinda coach that can get a team relegated in the bundesfodder :fp:

2006_07_Bundesliga_Wikipedia_the_free_encyclo.png

manuel_pellegrini.jpg

Sorry? Lol. They dint get relegated though. There was a massive injury crisis last season for dortmund. Not surprised about the fact that they were languishing around mid table. Besides, they often sell their star players every season. Technically, bayern just raids them.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In saying that i do love pellegrini. His work with malaga and villareal was simply phenomenal. We are a mid table, well, a high end mid table team right now. This would be the type of club that suits pellegrini's qualities. He prefers to over achieve. Finishing within top 2 whilst coaching a big club can be a lot more difficult compared to coaching a club that aims to finish midtable.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry? Lol. They dint get relegated though. There was a massive injury crisis last season for dortmund. Not surprised about the fact that they were languishing around mid table. Besides, they often sell their star players every season. Technically, bayern just raids them.

+1

I'll never forget how Klopp dominated and was so close to eliminating Real Madrid (who went on to win the UCL) with Dortmund's B team.

If Mkhitaryan would have finished his chances; the match would have been over in the 1st half.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hating on klopp while naming pellegrini as a top 5 coach

he's the british pubes :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Did Wolfsburg finish 4th from bottom last season ??? Flopp got Mainz relegated in case his fanboiz didn't know :lol:

Maybe Tuchel can come and clear up his mess once he flops at pool... just like he did at Mainz and Dortmund :lol:

34c38660-0b1b-40b9-bca0-d4638c6ee5ad_Mainz.jpg

So basically Klopps success is all down to Goetze and Lewa. I'm beginning to understand why he was called the German Brendan Rodgers seeing as without Suarez he flopped :proud:

In saying that i do love pellegrini. His work with malaga and villareal was simply phenomenal. We are a mid table, well, a high end mid table team right now. This would be the type of club that suits pellegrini's qualities. He prefers to over achieve. Finishing within top 2 whilst coaching a big club can be a lot more difficult compared to coaching a club that aims to finish midtable.

Pellegrini's 4th season at a "big" club in Europe.

Two 2nd place finishes and one as the champion. 4th one is loading :smileani:

So far he's very consistent, unlike GBR

I like both Pelle and Klopp due to their philosophy on how the game should be played. Just Pelle has done it at more than one club and in a much tougher league.

Either way it's good for the EPL to have all these quality managers. Makes for good entertainment.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never said pellegrini is a bad coach mass lol. He is a great coach but klopp is not a flopp. You dont win 2 bundesliga titles in a row while bayern are around. With a weakened squad, dortmund still nearly beat a near full strength madrid side. This clearly shows his tactical flexibility and his ability to motivate his weakened team to perform consistently well when it matters.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never said pellegrini is a bad coach mass lol. He is a great coach but klopp is not a flopp. You dont win 2 bundesliga titles in a row while bayern are around. With a weakened squad, dortmund still nearly beat a near full strength madrid side. This clearly shows his tactical flexibility and his ability to motivate his weakened team to perform consistently well when it matters.

I know u didn't ... just pointing out Floppmeister got Mainz relegated :o ... winning 2 fodder titles when Bayern were in transition meh. Once they got their shit together flopper had no answer :smileani: Hence why he ran away after finishing outside the UCL after blowing 60-70M on the likes of mkhitariyan, immobile etc. German BR at it's finest.

No Goetze, No Lewa, No party :cry:

Madrid were NOT at full strength for the return leg.

U mention his tactical flexibility... one of the reasons why I didn't want him at Milan was his lack of tactical flexiblity. Seems a tad bit 1 dimensional with the gegenpress. When you get spanked 5-1 by allegro you know somethings up.

article-1356576-0D27AC1D000005DC-750_634x404.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@massaro. First of all didn't wanted to quote that wikipedia post as i didn't read half of it.
- van gaal was indeed the coach in klopps first bundesliga tittle win.
- Typing "it's the bundesfodder, nobody gives a fak" won't take away the fact that he beated the tittle to a beyern team that were in the uchl final a season before.
- 4-1, 4-0.. still the same shit.

Pellegrini, the man that lost to an struggling juve team at home, while they dominated the epl in 5 matches in a row. The man who wouldn't have won that epl tittle if not for slippy G. The man, whose team were literally shit in chl in two season in a row.

Let us see what he can do this season in chl with that ridiculously expensive squad.

Klopp > pellegrini, will always be like that.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@massaro. First of all didn't wanted to quote that wikipedia post as i didn't read half of it.
- Typing "it's the bundesfodder, nobody gives a fak" won't take away the fact that he beated the tittle to a beyern team that were in the uchl final a season before.

Pellegrini, the man that lost to an struggling juve team at home, while they dominated the epl in 5 matches in a row. The man who wouldn't have won that epl tittle if not for slippy G. The man, whose team were literally shit in chl in two season in a row.

Let us see what he can do this season in chl with that ridiculously expensive squad.

Pellegtino is a top manager. I honestly felt they were unlucky against Juve and because of Citys low ranking, they kept getting hard draws in the CL. still they should have done better. But lets not forget Klopp in his last season finished 7th in the bundesliga. 7 may not sound so bad, but he lost more league games than he won that season....that what gets you 7th in the bundesliga

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Of course you don't wanna quote it. It contained Pelle topping a ucl group and in the process knocking out your saf lolz . Most likely you had no idea about it so felt silly after asking who is Pelle ?

Leonardo knocked that bayern team out of the ucl .... lel. Transition m8, even schweini admitted it was a surprise that they reached the final. Ahead of schedule.

Klopp had 1 good season in the ucl and then went back to normal in both the league and ucl. You probably didn't even now he'd been relegated with mainz.

Nevermind... i think i've made a solid case for Pelle being in my top 5. You on the other hand have failed klopper tut tut tut

Klopp > pellegrini, will always be like that

See this is a real fanboy statement... firstly it isn't true, but more importantly nobody knows what the future holds. Klopp could flop (more than likely if you now pool), Pelle could win the ucl. Or it could be the opposite. Nobody knows.

Calm down on the fanboyism. Most of us like both of em. Just one in my eyes should get the recognition he deserves, whilst the other seems to be overrated cos of troll football phans i.e passion > money :fp:

Anyways forget all that. Thats done. Khallas.

You still haven't answered 1 question. What track record does Klopp have of attracting World Class talent ???

If anything, once they develop it seems like they want to break free from him :D

bvb_fcb_supercup_goetze_lewandowski_628-1415213915.jpg

Hate to break it to ya but "liverpool are a selling club, not one to buy the finished article" as Souness said last week.

Could be wrong tho... could end up bringing Suarez back to lfc.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
arsenal winning :lol:

pellegrini is average and he's still better than wenger

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pellegtino is a top manager. I honestly felt they were unlucky against Juve and because of Citys low ranking, they kept getting hard draws in the CL. still they should have done better. But lets not forget Klopp in his last season finished 7th in the bundesliga. 7 may not sound so bad, but he lost more league games than he won that season....that what gets you 7th in the bundesliga

in no way am i saying that pellegrini is a bad manager, i was indeed impressed by his malaga team. But saying that he is a top 5 manager and klopp is not is just lol worthy, don't you think?.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

1320851_o.gif

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule