The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are two contradicting reports:

The deal for jankto is a go for 10m plus locatelli (1.5 years loan) and Gomez

The other report saying it’s all off until next June

10m + Locatelli loan + Gomez seems like a great deal for a player who would fit our need.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gasperini option for Milan job?

Gasperini-1801-sideeye-epa_0.jpg

Atalanta Coach Gian Piero Gasperini is an option for the Milan bench next season, claims the Corriere dello Sport.

The Rossoneri sacked Vincenzo Montella and appointed Gennaro Gattuso, but are already looking to the future.

Names including Antonio Conte of Chelsea and Zenit tactician Roberto Mancini have been mentioned as possible candidates.

Now the Corriere dello Sport adds another name, specifically Gasperini.

He has worked wonders with Atalanta, finishing fourth in Serie A last season, while they have this term topped their Europa League group and reached the Coppa Italia Semi-Finals against Juventus.

Milan have already invested in several former Atalanta players, Franck Kessie and Andrea Conti, whose careers were really launched by Gasp.

It would be a return to San Siro for Gasperini, who had a very brief spell on the Inter bench in 2011, lasting only five games.

The main reason behind his dismissal was his insistence on playing three at the back, something that was tested and then abandoned at Milan this season.

Gasperini, yay or nay?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
There are two contradicting reports:

The deal for jankto is a go for 10m plus locatelli (1.5 years loan) and Gomez

The other report saying it’s all off until next June

Any news on whether there'd be an option on that loan?

Gasperini, yay or nay?

Doesn't move the needle/isn't a coach to take us long term to Scudetto/CL and as such would be a nay.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Any news on whether there'd be an option on that loan?

Doesn't move the needle/isn't a coach to take us long term to Scudetto/CL and as such would be a nay.

No just a dry loan for playing time...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I’m not against gasperini but he’s only flourishing in Atalanta, prior he was an okay coach.
We only need Conte

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Ancelotti still free right? Cant fassone or mirabelli goes there suck his dick or promise him whatever. Just get him to take charge next season.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ancelotti still free right? Cant fassone or mirabelli goes there suck his dick or promise him whatever. Just get him to take charge next season.
Lolol Ancelotti. Carlo is for squads that don't need real coaching.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I’m not against gasperini but he’s only flourishing in Atalanta, prior he was an okay coach.
We only need Conte

Dude could end up like Montella.

Get Conte, Carlo, Sarri, or the lazio coach.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lolol Ancelotti. Carlo is for squads that don't need real coaching.

This Milan team needs a coach with fire inside him to serve as a wake up call to the players pulling below their weight, like Conte, Sarri, Gattuso (if he finishes well). I love coaches who show passion on the sidelines and I believe it transmits to the players as well, Pep, Conte & Simione are wonderful at this.

I feel like with ancelotti things wouldn't go that well this time around, he looks like he's at the coaching a national team stage

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What if Conte/Sarri or top level coaches are not available?

And the only one's available are the "potential" coaches like Simone Inzaghi, Oddo, and Gianpaolo?

Probably gianpaolo or inzaghi.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlos Bacca: "AC Milan need to stop living in the past"

Colombian striker Carlos Bacca who is currently out on loan at La Liga side Villarreal from AC Milan, where he's scored 8 goals in 22 matches, has once again spoken about the club that still owns his contract.

In an interview with Marca the former Sevilla striker said that: "I did not sign for the Milan that we knew because of its history. However you can't live in the past as demonstrated by Real Madrid this season. Milan has gone through many years where they have not been the best, I went there for the story of the club, but I encountered a lot of surprises."

Bacca was asked what is happening at the club to which he replied: "They are looking for solutions but I haven't seen a solution for two years. They said it was the coach's fault so they changes coaches. Then they said it was the players fault and so they signed a couple of the highest level and then they changed Directors. I think all of this happens because football goes on cycles. Juventus and Napoli have developed a lot these past few years and Milan are living too much in the past."

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After AC Milan now Inter reply to the mayor of Milano

The war of words between the mayor of Milano, Giuseppe Sala, and AC Milan intensified today as previously reported.

After reading the official statement sent by AC Milan, Scala tweeted out an invite to both Inter and AC Milan to join him and negotiate a deal to invest and modernize the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milano's San Siro district.

Inter have now replied via their official twitter account stating: "Dear @BeppeSala, as you remember we have dedicted time and resources in the stadium of the Milanese people, our plan has been clear to everyone for 18 months and has not changed. We expect to sit at the table to discuss with everyone involved to speak about this in a clear manner."

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@IlFuFoggiano
Prosegue la trattativa per portare #Jankto al #Milan: distanza minima, ottimismo rossonero. #calciomercato

@IlFuFoggiano
Contrariamente a quanto vi raccontano, #AndreGomes è stato proposto oggi ma alla #Juventus: #Milan ha già rifiutato il portoghese in estate perché giocatore non piace a Mirabelli. In questi giorni invece il #RealMadrid ha proposto #Kovacic ai rossoneri. #calciomercato

The deal to bring Jankto to Milan continues: minimum distance, rossoneri optimistic

Contrary to what they tell you, Andre Gomes was proposed to Juventus today. Milan has already rejected the Portuguese player in the summer as Mirabelli doesn't like him. Instead, these days Real Madrid has proposed Kovacic to Milan.

kova!! and jankto
pretty good :thumbsup:

This Milan team needs a coach with fire inside him to serve as a wake up call to the players pulling below their weight, like Conte, Sarri, Gattuso (if he finishes well). I love coaches who show passion on the sidelines and I believe it transmits to the players as well, Pep, Conte & Simione are wonderful at this.

I feel like with ancelotti things wouldn't go that well this time around, he looks like he's at the coaching a national team stage

i want a coach who has two things
can develop/get the better out of every player, and can change a team's performance during a game(for example pep can have the perfect formation but if game doesnt go according to plan, he can do shit to change that)

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kova!! and jankto
pretty good

i want a coach who has two things
can develop/get the better out of every player, and can change a team's performance during a game(for example pep can have the perfect formation but if game doesnt go according to plan, he can do shit to change that)
Although this season he looks like he developed in that area. City has won many games this season despite conceeding at first.

Lets be honest, we would be all over Pep if there was a realistical chance.

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think we should buy more than 1 or max 2 players. This season has gone to shit anyway.

We should let the summer arrivals settle.

I think we only need a Kessie substitute, and thats it.

Gattuso is probably gone in the summer, unless something impressive happens (I hope it does) and we need to buy players that fit the next manager.

Btw happy new year guys.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I don't think we should buy more than 1 or max 2 players. This season has gone to shit anyway.

We should let the summer arrivals settle.

I think we only need a Kessie substitute, and thats it.

Gattuso is probably gone in the summer, unless something impressive happens (I hope it does) and we need to buy players that fit the next manager.

Btw happy new year guys.

No its really not, with the right signings we could still push for EL finish, which is something we should do.

If we aren't at least in EL, nobody of note will sign for us come summer.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We have been shite for the better part of this decade. We don't have arab money, we have some money, but not really fuck you money.

We need to entice players to come here, finishing this season in 10th place or some shite won't help our cause.

If we finish 6th for example, we can spin it around and say that blame only lied with Montella.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have been shite for the better part of this decade. We don't have arab money, we have some money, but not really fuck you money.

We need to entice players to come here, finishing this season in 10th place or some shite won't help our cause.

If we finish 6th for example, we can spin it around and say that blame only lied with Montella.

Love how you actually replied to that.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
That was his best impression of you

Thats why i was right about every purchase we made in the transfer market. Just shut your garbage filled orifices and bow down to me buddeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule