Week 26: Milan - Genoa 08/03/2020 15:00 CET

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wanna go fishing sometime? We'll go with Rocco. Lol.

YoungMedicalItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
16 pages. Corona virus emptied out the stands in here too

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you speak the truth you get sacked. Fuck elliot and gazidis. Hopefully ibra, donna,alessio, theo , leao leave in summer they deserve a real team.
Talking shit to the press about your management isn't gonna do you good at any club.

Boban was an idiot.
He's now a manager with responsibility and not a Sunday night football pundit.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
IMO this Milan is good enough for Serie A except for the defense. This was a typical game where one team dominated and created chances, but just wouldn't score. Rebics absolute sitter is even cleaner than Ibras.

Problem is you are supposed to win this game 1 - 0 anyway.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it is pretty simple, every player is uncertain about their future, about whether they are valued or not, the coach has been undermined, the idea that they are part of a project to resurrect Milan is undermined.

They looked like an unfocused group. It was an ugly game. Gazidis is at fault, in my view. I think Boban just exposed what was going on behind the scenes.

If Rangnick is appointed, then I hope 95% of the squad is cycled out over the next three years and I suspect it will be. I’ve shit on the players more then enough at this point, so I’m not going to blast anyone individually anymore because they are all trying to play football in an absolutely toxic environment. I cannot envision a scenario in which this squad rallies behind even a great manager and rises to the top of Serie A. There is too much PTSD, too much toxicity that has worn down the psyche of the squad, the club, and its fans.

We have to suffer through another fucking year 0 because the club’s nepotism, incompetence, and downright embarrassing infighting has resulted in another wasted year.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
In terms of incoming, I want 2017 mercato numbers. All under 24... give Ralph a true crack at it.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
In terms of incoming, I want 2017 mercato numbers. All under 24... give Ralph a true crack at it.

Strongly disagree with this. Our culture is rotten at the moment, and throwing more young players into that wont help us return to the top.

We need to balance out bringing in young talent with bringing in some veterans who can still perform at a high level who can help set our young players on the right track.