Massimiliano Mirabelli Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
mirabelli's bastard son

any pics of his thumbs???
DFw3tfaXoAQJAyD.jpg

https://twitter.com/marco0860/status/890648088007909380

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
happy bday BB

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what phone does he use? measurements? projection on the thumb length though that? #thumbforce
DH76slOXcAEKmyU.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mirabelli added: "I read people say we are missing a winger and a wide midfielder, but we hope that those are the only two things we got wrong! We think we've done a great deal, because 11 buys are not easy.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Mirabelli added: "I read people say we are missing a winger and a wide midfielder, but we hope that those are the only two things we got wrong! We think we've done a great deal, because 11 buys are not easy.

what a fucking stupid thing to say, i hate when this guy talks he sounds like a villager who hasnt read one book in his life

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
what a fucking stupid thing to say, i hate when this guy talks he sounds like a villager who hasnt read one book in his life

The man likes a joke lighten up. After years of rubbish from Galliani and Silvio we now have a world class team leading us. Raiola was done over by these two where as under Galliani we would have been embarrassed.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I don't think it was possible to build a top European team in just 1 Mercato.
I believe this is what he wanted to say when he made that comment and it is quite logical

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's called expectations management. Noone builds a winning team in one mercato. This is year 0 where we lay the foundation to improve the team piece by piece later on.

We signed 11 new players, get some grip. No team has done anything like this recently.
What did you expect us to do? Sign 25 new players?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it was possible to build a top European team in just 1 Mercato.
I believe this is what he wanted to say when he made that comment and it is quite logical

:star::star::star:

Damn, you were faster than me.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Reported

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
galliani wasted 90 million in the summer of 2015, this guy outdid him.

this is what happens when you sign nobodies to lead your project, they should have thrown money at paratici or someone similar who's actually known and well accomplished.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Had senile old Silvio listened to Galliani when he recommended Sarri for the job 2 yrs back, we would have been in a much better position now :(

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had senile old Silvio listened to Galliani when he recommended Sarri for the job 2 yrs back,

...Sarri would've been fired before the takeover.

Much of what Sarri is being credited for or is praised about this Napoli were already there to a great extent when he took over. Their high-intensity game, the high work-rate of every single player, the deadly counterattacks, the cohesive attacking movements, the high success rate and spectacularity of their 1-2s etc. He made some correct adjustments, showed a better judgment on players than Benitez and brought back the enthusiasm which Benitez also brought with him and then threw away.

He would inherit none of that here.
And Silvio would've turned against him as soon as 4-3-1-2 was abandoned.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see someone like Sarri be given a few seasons and transfer windows to fix the many problems in this team, but it would've for sure not ended well with the previous management(maybe not current one either).
It's a good thing that we haven't burned that bridge yet.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DJJQN5nVwAAZmvl.jpg

DJFT3F0UQAAQ2Ee.jpg

It's already way too much at 117m for this squad at this stage of their careers and with the transfer fees that followed with them, but the real number is going to be at least 30m higher once we know how many bonus clauses got activated...even if they obviously will fail with the main objective, which is to qualify for CL.

This management duo has proven to be just as bad if not much worse at wage management and squad construction as the previous duo in their senile years.

"oh but they'll boost the revenue by 200% by taking advantage of the Asian market"

yeah good luck with that.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
HAHAHA Good luck with Asian market when this team playing like shit with shameful result.

They not gonna root for this kind of team.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So much hyperbole in this thread.

Juve took 3 years to rebuild. Inter took like 4? Liverpool still rebuilding. :D

And we are judging Milan management 10 weeks into their first season.

I have nothing to blame F&M for.
Montella did well last season and deserved another year.
They've done great to keep Dollarumma.
They signed 10 very good players most of them before the start of preseason.
They got rid of many dead wood players.
They replaced Adidas with a better deal from Puma.

So please cut the crap with your hindsight judgement and let's talk in May. ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm certain we will not finish top 4, so I don't have to wait till may.

you can convince yourself all you want by saying "2 teams will lose form" yeah because this mighty team is going to go on incredible form starting from next week.

winning the EL is the only chance we have to save this season, otherwise it's nothing but a complete disaster.

juve had 2 off seasons, inter were a circus (could still be) and liverpool are noway an example we should be following.

...Sarri would've been fired before the takeover.

Much of what Sarri is being credited for or is praised about this Napoli were already there to a great extent when he took over. Their high-intensity game, the high work-rate of every single player, the deadly counterattacks, the cohesive attacking movements, the high success rate and spectacularity of their 1-2s etc. He made some correct adjustments, showed a better judgment on players than Benitez and brought back the enthusiasm which Benitez also brought with him and then threw away.

He would inherit none of that here.
And Silvio would've turned against him as soon as 4-3-1-2 was abandoned.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see someone like Sarri be given a few seasons and transfer windows to fix the many problems in this team, but it would've for sure not ended well with the previous management(maybe not current one either).
It's a good thing that we haven't burned that bridge yet.

:thumbsup:

napoli have much better players than we do, back then and now.

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm certain we will not finish top 4, so I don't have to wait till may.

you can convince yourself all you want by saying "2 teams will lose form" yeah because this mighty team is going to go on incredible form starting from next week.

I'll just leave this here.

DNUU5sKW4AEJD5t.jpg