Curva Sud Milano (The A.C. Milan Ultras Thread)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
milano21nq1.jpg

While I am aware that there are several threads already for the Curva Sud, there is no general thread for them or basically the fans, so I created one. I will try to find some info about them and will post when I do but any help would be much appreciated (Vecchio Ultra, I'm looking at you :cool:). Please also post any videos or pics related to the Curva Sud

Their official website: http://www.curvasudmilano.it/

In the meanwhile, this dude is probably one of the oldest members of the Curva Sud?:

9b2044c012f004dd86798aa88ab66c4e-00849-5d9d948936a6a250137126385d230931.jpeg

667d2dbac97f17cb8a4230bd26a029df-95755.jpeg

3a956325bfc0be71106003141d574e39-77346.jpeg

e44c1b61cc84bcf76ba0aca59c133a99-96562.jpeg

Last edited:

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
I remember when I attended the Milan derby in 2008 (R80 Scored the winning goal) and I came across a few of the Curva Sud members, really nice guys, well obviously because I was wearing a Milan shirt.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
I remember when I attended the Milan derby in 2008 (R80 Scored the winning goal) and I came across a few of the Curva Sud members, really nice guys, well obviously because I was wearing a Milan shirt.

"nice guys"...to be completed.

they're in love with Milan and they commit themselves 100x more than me so I guess i can't criticise much but from what I've seen during the raduno where i spent 2-3 hours, I can say I was relly disapointed to have heard some stupid chants about eto'o, leonardo etc..i guess its ok and usual but they kept signing and acting like fucktards.

The day in Milanello was great but the Curva showed they were a bit (a lot) under our Club's Class standard...

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck them, cunts.

Close this thread, and go directly to this one and honour him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Clarence, Nesta, Pippo, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Sheva
Merda Inter

Last edited:

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"nice guys"...to be completed.

they're in love with Milan and they commit themselves 100x more than me so I guess i can't criticise much but from what I've seen during the raduno where i spent 2-3 hours, I can say I was relly disapointed to have heard some stupid chants about eto'o, leonardo etc..i guess its ok and usual but they kept signing and acting like fucktards.

The day in Milanello was great but the Curva showed they were a bit (a lot) under our Club's Class standard...

I didnt hear any racist chants when I was there, the only one I could remember when I last visited Milano was "interista pezzo di merda" I suppose you will get good and bad tifosi everywhere you go, but from my own personal experince I never came across one bad Milanista ultra

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt hear any racist chants when I was there, the only one I could remember when I last visited Milano was "interista pezzo di merda" I suppose you will get good and bad tifosi everywhere you go, but from my own personal experince I never came across one bad Milanista ultra

Oh I can tell you there were plenty of stupid chants. "Eto, eto l'hanno visto con le rose nel metro..." "leo uomo di merda " + dirty chants about juve and south teams..(napoli most of all) They were even signing these things infront of the journalists ( Milannews + sky)

It was ridiculous and even random guys (teenagers mostly ) joined them :fp:

I wanted to join the party with these other guys coming from different horizons but sharing the same passion I have (sounds stupid but thats what i like in Football) but I was obviously impossible for my own dignity.

In the past I experienced supporters parties from smaller teams ( french ones) and it was even classier...

Its a well known fact that italian supporters arent among the best. in every point of view. :o

anyway you're right good and bad tifosi are everywhere...but after what they did to Maldini I shouldnt be surprised anymore. :thumbsdown:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry for the quadruple posting...

computer screwed up

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I read something about some clowns disrespecting the legend maldini.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
this is italian football, itll never change, racism is one of the biggest problems. every clubs ultras have the same kind of chants. the racism cant be excused but it is wot it is. im brown skinned an u jus gotta get on with it, really wot can u do.

i was also at that derby game RossoNero83 mentioned and i sat below the ultras front row 1st tier, i remember viera did a bad tackle and fans started whistling an doing monkey chants, i thot wtf! and jus down maybe 10 seats theres a brazilian guy, hes at every game u always see him with a brazil flag and i seen him at white hart lane last season, anyway he turned to the ultras and put his hands up to say wtf!

also i remember chievo game i went to where we won 1 nil with clarences last min strike and luciano took out one of our players and again the fans started whistlin and doin monkey chants and 1 guy shouted negro merda, not cool but no1 really cared.

i have to admit tho i did enjoyed singin the eto song after the 3-0 win this season :D and its not a racist song same with the leo one. every stadium in the world has these type chants.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Have you never went to a stadium before? I don't see the problem man, you seem to exaggerate. Fans of other teams are supposed to insult each other.

Plus it's a known fact that in Italy the north and the south hate each other. Teams like Napoli and Palermo hate us and always chant against us as well. As I said it's pretty normal and actually a pretty fun part of being a fan and going to the stadium.

yea every game ive been to ive heard the opp fans sing "milan milan vafanculo" there will be other song but obv i dont know them

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the racist chants aside, I do love it when we're winding up inter, it feels really good just to see their reactions especially when beat them ha ha ha ha.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Oh I can tell you there were plenty of stupid chants. "Eto, eto l'hanno visto con le rose nel metro..." "leo uomo di merda " + dirty chants about juve and south teams..(napoli most of all) They were even signing these things infront of the journalists ( Milannews + sky)

It was ridiculous and even random guys (teenagers mostly ) joined them :fp:

I wanted to join the party with these other guys coming from different horizons but sharing the same passion I have (sounds stupid but thats what i like in Football) but I was obviously impossible for my own dignity.

In the past I experienced supporters parties from smaller teams ( french ones) and it was even classier...

Its a well known fact that italian supporters arent among the best. in every point of view. :o

anyway you're right on a point, good and bad tifosi are everywhere But I realize now that this day @ Milanello I forgot what they did to Maldini. :thumbsdown:

oh ffs, wat age are u-10? u sound very precious altogether :rolleyes: this happens EVERYWHERE! and in EVERY stadium in EVERY league across the world, spain, england, germany, italy they are all the same. every teams fans call the oppostition fans all sorts no matter where u go, and yes its all part of the 'fun' (for a want of a better word) of it. stop talkin about all this "class" rubbish, football is a middle class sport-end of. we all know this and we are all happy enough to follow our teams regardless of this. a few swear words here and there in the stadiums are no big deal. its not as though every chant is broadcast on our tv's and shown to young kids having a bad influence on them. and u talk about milan fans slaggin off teams from the south, oh yes thats right-when we go down to naples or bari they dont open their mouths to our fans. seriously get over it dude

and i dont think that eto song is necessarily racist

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
oh ffs, wat age are u-10? u sound very precious altogether this happens EVERYWHERE! and in EVERY stadium in EVERY league across the world, spain, england, germany, italy they are all the same. every teams fans call the oppostition fans all sorts no matter where u go, and yes its all part of the 'fun' (for a want of a better word) of it. stop talkin about all this "class" rubbish, football is a middle class sport-end of. we all know this and we are all happy enough to follow our teams regardless of this. a few swear words here and there in the stadiums are no big deal. its not as though every chant is broadcast on our tv's and shown to young kids having a bad influence on them. and u talk about milan fans slaggin off teams from the south, oh yes thats right-when we go down to naples or bari they dont open their mouths to our fans. seriously get over it dude

This.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh ffs, wat age are u-10? u sound very precious altogether :rolleyes: this happens EVERYWHERE! and in EVERY stadium in EVERY league across the world, spain, england, germany, italy they are all the same. every teams fans call the oppostition fans all sorts no matter where u go, and yes its all part of the 'fun' (for a want of a better word) of it. stop talkin about all this "class" rubbish, football is a middle class sport-end of. we all know this and we are all happy enough to follow our teams regardless of this. a few swear words here and there in the stadiums are no big deal. its not as though every chant is broadcast on our tv's and shown to young kids having a bad influence on them. and u talk about milan fans slaggin off teams from the south, oh yes thats right-when we go down to naples or bari they dont open their mouths to our fans. seriously get over it dude

I am well aware of this..I know football stadiums aren't philosophy and literature faculties. I know it. Dont get me wrong.

I just want to point out that Italian supporters tend to act like jerks, They provoke better than they support their own team.

One only needs to see that our best/most original chants are these VS other teams/players. It is sometimes fun but constantly listening chants vs eto for example is deadly boring.

In Italy we all lack the supporters culture which IMO is a problem linked with the quality of our football.

And btw, the chant VS eto "black immigrants sell flowers in the underground" is freaking racist.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you all know, our first and biggest ultras group was Fossa dei Leoni. In fact, it was the first ultras group in the all of Italy. They were mainly left wing (Berlu irony :D) and lasted for 38 years until they dissolved in 2005 due to political problems (mainly due to the banners robbed by Juve). That didn't last long as after a month the many of the old members created a new group named Guerrieri Ultras Curva Sud Milano, I'm assuming the current Curva Sud Milano have something to do with them. (please somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

Other groups that always struggled for political power are Brigate Rossonere and Commandos Tigre.

We are only friends with Brescia of course.

I can be wrong here but it's quite a few time since I last saw the older Brigate stuff in San Siro. Aren't Curva Sud Milano a general name for the Curva now? Brigate, the little groups... All seem to be adopting this name and the flag instead of the older one's.

Commandos Tigre seem to be the only ones still using their name and the banner with the yellow tiger.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Curva Nord coreo about Istambul Ash? lol
Edit it fast before I do. :tongue:

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
"leo uomo di merda " + dirty chants about juve and south teams..(napoli most of all)

Are you for real???

Sunderland fans sing about newcastle, newcastle sing about Sunderland
City sing about United, United sing about city
Rangers sing about celtic, celtic sign about rangers
Feyenoord fans sing about Ajax, Ajax fans sing about Feyenoord

This happens through out europe and the world. Its called Passion, its all part of football, fans sing about rival teams.

I suggest next time you stay at home and watch it on tv where know one can upset you.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you for real???

Sunderland fans sing about newcastle, newcastle sing about Sunderland
City sing about United, United sing about city
Rangers sing about celtic, celtic sign about rangers
Feyenoord fans sing about Ajax, Ajax fans sing about Feyenoord

This happens through out europe and the world. Its called Passion, its all part of football, fans sing about rival teams.

I suggest next time you stay at home and watch it on tv where know one can upset you.

bla bla bla. I. know all of this

by dirty chants i mean the borderline chants, racist things..about eto about south italians etc..stuff you prefer not to hear and for which you certainly not paid 100 euros for your seat or drove 11 hours :fp:

if singing " eto is the black guy who sells flowers in the tube " or " fucking napolitano, go gather tomatoes and fuck yourself " gives you passion then good for you. may god protect you.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.