Week 27: AC Milan 1-0 Torino - Saturday 27/02/2016 - 20:45 CET

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8 points from 3rd spot.

Need the three points badly.

Next 5 games: Torino, @Sassuolo, @Chievo, Lazio, @Atalanta

Definitely a trickier string of games compared to Samp, Bologna, Frosinone, Carpi which we fucked up badly. Will need 100% concentration and most importantly the attitude has to be right.

Milan's home record: 8W, 3D, 2L
Milan's away record: 4W 5D, 4L

It's clear that our away record needs improvement and if we do better in the away games until season's end we can realistically aim for 3rd. It would be impossible to get that CL spot if we continue to drop points against Sassuolo, Chievo and Atalanta. We need to make up for the terrible start of the season and maintaining a 2 pt/game average may not be good enough to make the CL, we need to aim for a 3 pt/game average just like Berlusconi wanted. Unrealistic demand but if you aim for the moon you just might land in the stars.

Romagnoli should be back for this one. Balotelli had his first acceptable performance last game since his return from an injury. Menez still terribly unfit. Kucka should be back at his best after a weeks rest.

I don't expect any surprises in the starting lineup, Romagnoli should replace Zapata and we should keep the same 11 who started vs Napoli. I expect Boateng to play a part in this game and probably score.

Prediction: Milan 2-0 Torino

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montolivo out, could be a hard game

We need to make sure we start games well, thats been our problem, even a 0-0 at HT playing well is better than conceding vs udinese and giving ourselves a lot to do.

I doubt we will get CL this season, but the draw vs napoli is mentally important. It gives us belief that we can get a result vs any team, and will be vital for next season.

An unbeaten run until the end of this season would be great, even if it does not result in CL

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Should mauri start? Dont see another alternative since bertolacci keeps getting dispossessed like a lil' bitch

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I would start Zapata next to Roma.
Would for sure try Mauri over Berto even in Berto's best position which was never discovered.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
God, Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, DES, Honda, Kucka, Bertolacci, Jack, Niang, Bacca

We need to win this, if we fuck up that's basically our UCL dream over. Fiorentina are facing Napoli, Inter are playing Juve and Roma are playing away to Empoli. They could all drop points, but instead of worrying about them we should worry about our own team first and foremost.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
obviously berto - kucka in mid. and they'll be great

mauri to come in at the 65-70min mark or so.

victory.

oh, and start mario... niang needs a serious breather and some time to reflect

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nobody made prediction yet ? :monto:

5-1 niang 3, niang assist, niang assist assist; niang losing ball led to torino counter attack goal

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We need to win this, if we fuck up that's basically our UCL dream over. Fiorentina are facing Napoli, Inter are playing Juve and Roma are playing away to Empoli. They could all drop points, but instead of worrying about them we should worry about our own team first and foremost.

des over anto? ok

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
bacca hat trick!!

yea right, he only gets like 1 opportunity a game because we dont create anything. :g:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score

True Dat.

By the way is that frank zappa?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
win or deactivate life

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
DESTROY them!!! Luiz to start to rest Niang ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
kuco - berto combo

or

kuco - poli combo

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
How can one not start Zapata after the last game? :conf:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Referee: Domenico Celi

Domenico+Celi+ENzxU1qRYJnm.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Anything other than 3 points will be as disastrous as us losing the second derby of the season. I'll be satisfied with even a 1-0 win as long as we get the 3 points.

On step at a time.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
How can one not start Zapata after the last game? :conf:

Unless it's to give Alex a little break I would be hesitant to start him. Zapata is a monster when he's concentrated but if we enjoy possession against Toro he'll space out and misdirect passes left right and center. I do think he deserves to start, but no way would I expect him to not fuck it up.

Ideally he starts for Alex and beasts again.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Bacca - Menez
Bonaventura - Kucka - Bertomaci - Honda
Antonelli - Romagnoli - Alex - Abate
Madonnarumma

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Schedule