about under 21 players!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
that is a good idea. Do you mean Milan's youth squad? If so that sounds good. Someone has to have a list of their jr. squad. At least a list of the names on the main site.

If you mean Italy's under 21 team then proably not. We don't do a lot of coverage on them unles Milan's players are involved. The info on the younger players can be hard to get sometime depending on where you are.

Reaction score
I meant for the milan youth squad!! how come there isnt anything about them if they are so niceeeeeeeeeee and goooooood :devil3:
BORIELLO NO.1

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So there's, I started the Primavera Thread in the Players forum. (Not sure it's right forum. I think in Discussion would have been more appropriated.) So you can follow the games and know more about the young players.

Reaction score
bu ti thin it tis better if they make a part in the site with pictures and info about them. Picsssssssssssssssss about them....mmmmmmmmmmm so nice :eek:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Thank you alex for posting that. If you have any picts or news on them can you update us on the youth squad there. I see you have 420 posts. hehehehe.

M|LaN^H|L| - if you want something on the main site David would have to do it because he's the man. He will read this and respond at some point I am sure. :D

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seamus said:
Thank you alex for posting that. If you have any picts or news on them can you update us on the youth squad there. I see you have 420 posts. hehehehe.

I found some pics of our main players.

I'm coming Seamus, I'm coming. :D:tongue::devil3:

Schedule