The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to Calciomercato.com, Milan has surpassed Inter for Pastore. Spalletti does not seem to appreciate the player.

Javier 'tender' Pastore would never be fit to play, we've already got glass Jack. We should be looking at Mata.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is the concept as old as you? cuz your dementia sounds like its acting up. be a nice scrub now and move along before someone puts you in a nursing home.

You're a very emotional guy huh? Too much soy in your diet bro, gives you those man boobs and emotions

who knew a jersey with an adidas logo could get someone so heated :lol::fp:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Pastore if he can keep fit would the type of player Hakan is supposed to be. Fitness wise the guy seems to be made of glass though.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Witsel has proven to be mediocre. I would rather spend money on a young high potential youth player than get stuck with him. Save the budget for a world class player once we can buy them. Barella is a young well rounded midfielder that would be a useful player to sign in January, and save the budget for summer to go for a proven experienced player.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The meeting between Milan and UEFA is ongoing. A possible blockage of making transfers in the 2018 summer window is excluded [Sky Italia].

Milan are moderately optimistic about UEFA's response on their business plan. The decision will arrive in the coming days [ANSA]

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exclusive: Juventus still interested in AC Milan starlet

Serie A giants Juventus are still pursuing the signature of AC Milan’s young midfielder Manuel Locatelli, CalcioMercato understand.

It is believed that the Old Lady did hold talks about bringing the Italian to Turin this past summer as well, but the rossoneri were firm in their stance in July of not letting Locatelli go.

Milan are still very much intent on keeping him and aren’t willing to hold discussions about the player, despite him in need of more game time. Massimiliano Mirabelli really likes the player, but neither of Marco Fassone or Vincenzo Montella are willing to sell Locatelli.

Juventus will look to sit on the table once again in January for Locatelli, as they are said to be in need of a midfielder. If not Locatelli, the Old Lady will look to go after either Cagliari’s Nicolo Barella or Benfica’s Bryan Cristante, who is currently on loan at Atalanta.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the fuck is this?

It was a possibility that we actually fucked up that bad?

They promised pretty crazy revenue growth that included money from reaching the CL and new sponsors... Those both look unlikely and Milan is playing home matches in front of like 20,000 fans, so...... Yeah, we done goofed.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan doctor melegati: “bonaventura is fully recovered, biglia to go back to group training on monday

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Milan doctor melegati: “bonaventura is fully recovered, biglia to go back to group training on monday

so...this shit is good news now? i dont know

jack at least till now is a shadow of his former self

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They promised pretty crazy revenue growth that included money from reaching the CL and new sponsors... Those both look unlikely and Milan is playing home matches in front of like 20,000 fans, so...... Yeah, we done goofed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League#2015.E2.80.9316

inter with only EL and finishing 8th last year managed to bring up revenues to 325m(according to their reports.....) from 170-200m

and u thing that we cant make it up then tnx to no UCL?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
When has calciomarketo got anything right lol

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
What's the point of signing Pastore? Making sure Milan Lab gets enough practice?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
if he stays healthy is what we need!

a big if though..as it is a huge risk

The odds of him being injured and on a big wage are just too big. I'd rather spend 30-40 mil more and go hard on Di Maria instead.

Just checked his injury history again - he already lost a month this season due to injuries.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The odds of him being injured and on a big wage are just too big. I'd rather spend 30-40 mil more and go hard on Di Maria instead.

Just checked his injury history again - he already lost a month this season due to injuries.

i d give 20-22m on him max
40-45m on di maria

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

If we sign ADM in the January window... UCL is back on for 2018/19.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
bitch please, Montella is still in our bench.
ADM is not the answer.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League#2015.E2.80.9316

inter with only EL and finishing 8th last year managed to bring up revenues to 325m(according to their reports.....) from 170-200m

and u thing that we cant make it up then tnx to no UCL?

lol
You're scoring an own goal by bringing up the Deloitte list, which only counts the commercial/TV/stadium revenue streams. 325m is the total revenue for Inter after selling Kovacic, Shaqiri, Hernanes etc for significant sums. And they still made a loss, despite a negative net spend.

Their "Deloitte revenue" stays pretty much the same.

Only way for them to reach 300m without UCL is by doing a PSG with the sponsor deals.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol
You're scoring an own goal by bringing up the Deloitte list, which only counts the commercial/TV/stadium revenue streams. 325m is the total revenue for Inter after selling Kovacic, Shaqiri, Hernanes etc for significant sums. And they still made a loss, despite a negative net spend.

Their "Deloitte revenue" stays pretty much the same.

Only way for them to reach 300m without UCL is by doing a PSG with the sponsor deals.

scoring an own goal? :fp:
as if i care about inter's finances...it was just an example to show to the guy not to believe everything media says.

but you who dont score an own goal.pls tell us when did they sell kova and co you mention. and which period covers the financial report they published talking about revenues of ~320....up from ~230m a the previous year as they report...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
scoring an own goal? :fp:
as if i care about inter's finances...it was just an example to show to the guy not to believe everything media says

by doing exactly this yourself?

but you who dont score an own goal.pls tell us when did they sell kova and co you mention. and which period covers the financial report they published talking about revenues of ~320....up from ~230m a the previous year as they report...

16/17 season

Sales are in installments.

Tbf their commercial revenue has seen a rise lately, but this is mostly due to enormous under-performance under Moratti's ownership, partly due to his refusal to sign deals with betting companies, which the Chinese clearly don't agree with. And shady PSG-esque deals ofc. This significant rise has seen them reach our level - which is were we start from before this supposedly easy jump to 300m+ without UCL.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
by doing exactly this yourself?

16/17 season

Sales are in installments.

Tbf their commercial revenue has seen a rise lately, but this is mostly due to enormous under-performance under Moratti's ownership, partly due to his refusal to sign deals with betting companies, which the Chinese clearly don't agree with. And shady PSG-esque deals ofc. This significant rise has seen them reach our level - which is were we start from before this supposedly easy jump to 300m+ without UCL.

on the first part.if the chinese owners want to make us look like we have 500m revenues a year they ll do it. do you understand it? i dont think so.your problem after all

on the second part.....you make no sense....as usual
i ll give you food for though
kova sold aug of 15

installments you say(no proof of it but it is usual nowadays so ll accept it).
so last year with the same installments they had ~230m(according to their report not mine or deloitte.... http://en.calcioefinanza.com/2017/0...017-revenues-320-million-net-loss-24-million/) but this year (with top sales of laxalt and crisetig in the meantime ) they managed to go to 320m...without UCL....

tell me where is my own goal....

p.s. your original argument was that 320m is due to sales....but ofc you make a U-turn calling shady deals....betting companies....and more tourist in Milano...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
on the first part.if the chinese owners want to make us look like we have 500m revenues a year they ll do it.

umm, yes, obviously.

p.s. your original argument was that 320m is due to sales....

Their 16/17 revenue(Deloitte definition, which is commercial+TV+stadium) was 222m, which is quite a bit smaller than 320m. So yeah, 320m clearly includes sales and other misleading non-recurring incomes.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
umm, yes, obviously.

Their 16/17 revenue(Deloitte definition, which is commercial+TV+stadium) was 222m, which is quite a bit smaller than 320m. So yeah, 320m clearly includes sales and other misleading non-recurring incomes.

there is no 16/17 deloitte report yet
according to deloitte 15/16 they had 179m(a far less than they reported in their 230m report )...so basically they can report whatever they want! psg-like.

thats what im saying to the guy!if our owners have the power and the will they will make us look rich and have a wonderful mercato

i dont understand why you bother me with childish comments about own goals etc....still waiting you to define my own goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.