The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
C9eeVOzWsAA0YoO.jpg

C9eeWfeXYAE-qX3.jpg

daddy got that good good.

ah thought u were talking about hash
ok ok ayyyy..this looks peng af
how much does this cost u per gram in euro?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
It's like the people who were offended at my joke only saw the top half.

Alright. Even if you did, people jumped because you just made such a hoohah.

I love how much anguish this has caused. :lol:

i'm not even annoyed anymore, i was actually pissed off at the time because i have experienced islamaphobia irl and hate seeing it on a forum where i would like to think people who share the same love for Millan as me wouldn't say stuff publicly that would bring up bad experiences.

what makes it worse is when people say "lighten up, get over it, you have the capacity to kill people, shut the fuck up, cunt" etc just because i am pointing out something i didn't think is appropriate for a football forum.

when i gave these people a comment (that makes no sense and i know i did it on purpose) about other muslims to see if they will call me out on it they did. So they clearly do know what is right and wrong & appropriate, they're just selective in who they want to criticise, which is actually worse than what you did Kuja.

thats my final word on it. Have a good night.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
ah thought u were talking about hash
ok ok ayyyy..this looks peng af
how much does this cost u per gram in euro?

in Euro? fuck... 3.30 euro/gr. That's government grade, ordered and delivered by Canada Post next day.

Some strains go up to 6.30 euro/gr, but they're just lengthier grows, nothing to do w quality or anything.

But, to be honest... I don't pay anything, it's covered under my health care plan w work.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Omg

Is there a charity I can donate to in honor of your victimhood?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
in Euro? fuck... 3.30 euro/gr. That's government grade, ordered and delivered by Canada Post next day.

Some strains go up to 6.30 euro/gr, but they're just lengthier grows, nothing to do w quality or anything.

But, to be honest... I don't pay anything, it's covered under my health care plan w work.

MR I've been on the shatter train....and the tincture vape pens

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MR I've been on the shatter train....and the tincture vape pens

I got some buddies heavy into shatter these days... But it's not covered under my plan, so I'd have to pay for it.

I'll take a few rips when I'm over at their place, that shit gets me zooted as fuck. Plus they got pipes that cost them a few hundred $, which is wild to me

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

free or 3.30 either way thats disgustingly low for something that will knock u off ur feet
we had the monopoly in holland (we still technically have cause u dont need medical card or w/e) but north americans living good

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The best part of having a prescription, is choosing from like 20 different strains...

But most of all, you really apprciate how much proper trimming an curing of marijuana is vital in top end smoke.

Never knew how much it played into the final product. Shit cure = shit weed

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
we had the monopoly in holland (we still technically have cause u dont need medical card or w/e) but north americans living good

July 2018, it's completely legal in Canada for anyone 18+, but Im gonna keep my prescription so I dont gotta pay for shit. Ever.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

it's like some alternate universe

meanwhile, i've gotten a new dealer. i called the number i always call, and this shady guy pics up. when i ask for X he says X is on "vacation" - whatever that means.

but i met with him anyway and the new guy seems cool, drives like a maniac.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's some great looking bud... 3.30e for a g, damn

I got half oz of medical grade kandy kush delivered today. god bless deep web :lol:

when im out of bud i gotta pay up to $30 for a 20 bag (aka 1.4-1.5g). but hey at least my dealer is reliable and its always dam import

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
let's share crazy weed stories - those involving cops are the best

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
it's like some alternate universe

meanwhile, i've gotten a new dealer. i called the number i always call, and this shady guy pics up. when i ask for X he says X is on "vacation" - whatever that means.

but i met with him anyway and the new guy seems cool, drives like a maniac.

man, I grew really tired of having to dealing w shady dudes for my herb. esp because the value of weed here is zero now... so they always had bags of coke and shit with them too, making it worse. Couldnt risk getting busted up in that, Id lose my career

I got half oz of medical grade kandy kush delivered today. god bless deep web :lol:

when im out of bud i gotta pay up to $30 for a 20 bag (aka 1.4-1.5g). but hey my dealer is reliable and its always dam import

jesus. Id cry paying that

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got some buddies heavy into shatter these days... But it's not covered under my plan, so I'd have to pay for it.

I'll take a few rips when I'm over at their place, that shit gets me zooted as fuck. Plus they got pipes that cost them a few hundred $, which is wild to me

My farmer sends me ounces of wax..and tells me to sell it. I can sell a gram for $40. I only sell to my lungs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
look at that shiny thc :o.

marijuana is nearly impossible to find in my country :(or too fucking expensive

thank god for all the hash

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Like 10 years ago i was in turkey with my friends... and not in the touristy places but in some village my friends originally came from. we started talking about weed and decided to get some. we drove up to the mountains and met with some unpleasant people that sold us the weed. we just wanted to get the fuck out of the so we smoked some of it, and drove back. this was some crazy shit and until this day i don't think it was just weed.

anyway, on the way back we were stoned brainless. suddenly i see my friend throw all the weed out from the car window, and he started to shout police! we got stopped, and it wasn't the police it was the fucking military. they had seen my friend throwing the stuff out so they took us to prison. luckily though, one of my friends uncle knew the mayor in the area so he helped us out the same day. we'd be fucked if we didn't know the mayor.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Like 10 years ago i was in turkey with my friends... and not in the touristy places but in some village my friends originally came from. we started talking about weed and decided to get some. we drove up to the mountains and met with some unpleasant people that sold us the weed. we just wanted to get the fuck out of the so we smoked some of it, and drove back. this was some crazy shit and until this day i don't think it was just weed.

anyway, on the way back we were stoned brainless. suddenly i see my friend throw all the weed out from the car window, and he started to shout police! we got stopped, and it wasn't the police it was the fucking military. they had seen my friend throwing the stuff out so they took us to prison. luckily though, one of my friends uncle knew the mayor in the area so he helped us out the same day. we'd be fucked if we didn't know the mayor.

countries where you get thrown in jail for merely a bud :fp:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
No cop stories just got caught once in Dundas sq in Toronto smoking a blunt and he told me to throw it away

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I bet i roll joints better than anyone here &#55357;&#56884;&#55357;&#56884;&#55357;&#56884;

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
countries where you get thrown in jail for merely a bud :fp:

fucking eh! i only trust countries where a bud is allowed to be carried!

---

i got a bunch of these stories with me being high and by some miracle getting away from the cops. for some reason i never encounter the fine officers when i'm sober.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh these last couple of drug infested pages deserve bans all around. :o.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

when im out of bud i gotta pay up to $30 for a 20 bag (aka 1.4-1.5g). but hey at least my dealer is reliable and its always dam import

Damn, that's too much man

look at that shiny thc :o.

marijuana is nearly impossible to find in my country :(or too fucking expensive

thank god for all the hash

dont know bout rest of sweden but in my city it's almost impossible to find green. :lol: it was here like 2 months ago for like 1 month and then it dissapeared again

hash is all i got :(

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
all those who blazed at the san siro raise your hands

*raises hand*

can you imagine that atmosphere and being all stoned
best experience

AC Kid

Milan Legend