Reaction score
as a revenge for our treatment of him as a coach

destro.jpg

Italpress_29122014_000004.JPG

yeah, no

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
thought he had acceptable performance yesterday except for the fact he can't hold on to the ball.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
glad he won us the penalty, but not the way he did it... it's clear he's always diving for it. The fact that it's his first instinct as a striker is worrying. Much more goal opportunities will be missed because of it and he'll end up spending more time on polishing his diving skills than scoring...

Kind of a Balotelli without the raw talent

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
glad he won us the penalty, but not the way he did it... it's clear he's always diving for it. The fact that it's his first instinct as a striker is worrying. Much more goal opportunities will be missed because of it and he'll end up spending more time on polishing his diving skills than scoring...

Kind of a Balotelli without the raw talent

:star::star::star:

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
Jezu Chryste w niebie, proszę, nadal wzmacniają Krzysztof
U butchered it mate. Proper form is fe. instead of 'nadal wzmacniają Krzysztof' which is some grammar monster btw, 'miej pieczę nad Krzysztofem' which is 'keep watch over' if i am not mistaken.(my english is not at native speaker lvl). U may add 'i jego formą' ;).
BTW - Poland nowdays is becoming less commited to faith...
Generally - guy wont be next Lewandowski.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Dziękuję Ci

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Piatek, this season, has looked possibly the worst thing a striker can be - a striker who never looks like scoring. There isn't a more harmful label to have for someone in his position.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
hes been looking better for sure but I'd still sell him in a heartbeat if we could get a hardworking striker like Belotti or Cavani in here

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I really hope we don't sell him. That would be a breathtakingly stupid decision. He's a very talented striker who Giampaolo and Pioli haven't known how to use. I hope we loan him out if it comes to it. Selling him cos we have Ibra would be the most boneheaded thing Milan can do.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
It would be the same stupid decision as sell of Cutrone.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's probably not that bad, but he's expected to outperform Cutrone, score even more frequently than him while considerably improving our play. That ain't gonna happen. He'll be jeered off the pitch by the San Siro crowd as soon as soon as he has two not-good performances in a row. RnB will be in flames because "we wasted 40m on the Polish Kalinic?!?!?!". "Supporters" will do everything they can to tear up his confidence. The situation will become unbearable for everyone. Leo(if he's even here at that point) will be desperate to get rid of him. Loan with buyout option.

I loved how hilariously off this looked after Piatek's Messianic start and Cutrone's goal drought. But I guess this is the inevitable no matter how good it might seem at some points.

........:cry:

Fuck no to loans though.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I loved how hilariously off this looked after Piatek's Messianic start and Cutrone's goal drought. But I guess this is the inevitable no matter how good it might seem at some points.

........:cry:

Fuck no to loans though.

Very good prediction.. but heey you at some point compared him to suarez and completely got his playing style wrong

They work non-stop off-ball and they both like to drift wide, instead of expecting everything served on a silver platter like some others(ehhm, Wandardi). Another similarity is that they are the two best players of all time.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very good prediction.. but heey you at some point compared him to suarez and completely got his playing style wrong

I still stand by every word in that post.

Jasper compared his off-ball game with Suarez', and I brought up what I think they had in common.
He was working non-stop off ball, horizontally, vertically, bullying CBs, forcing and exploiting mistakes.

Suarez and the Piatek of early 2019 are the two best players of all time.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

Jasper compared his off-ball game with Suarez', and I brought up what I think they had in common.
He was working non-stop off ball, horizontally, vertically, bullying CBs, forcing and exploiting mistakes.

MVB would like a word with you.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

05524efd175ff4c30805f6923f9d67c6.jpg

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

:lol::lol::fp::fp::proud::proud:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Best players? Oh my lord, even during their best, they aren't even close of being the best of all time. :fp:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
What the hell happens to the fans/members sometimes? I have to ask cause this Goodfeela post was embarrassing.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

I think you've forgotten Alessio Cerci of early 2016

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I respect Goodfella's opinions the most and usually we fall on the same side so I trust his judgement implicitly.

I cant stand Suarez but I have come to respect his game, he has totally maximised his talent and always gives his all which is what I respect and its the reason I have turned so hard on Piatek (though I dont think I have called for his sale as yet)

On the GOAT subject, people take different aspects into consideration so thats always going to be debatable - some want a player giving maximum effort, some value the players who show up in the biggest moments, some want the totality of a career and others just favour the one that delights them the most with magicals displays.

For me Suarez isnt even in my top 15...forwards but that could be bias

Schedule