Rest of the World Leagues

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
nice goal.thought the commentator was gonna mention shevchenko at one point.btw Super Lig football seems to be high tempo

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Future News: Galatasaray admit star signings are attempt to be more popular in FIFA 13

Following the unexpected signings of Wesley Sneijder and Didier Drogba, Galatasaray have admitted that their January transfer dealings have been heavily influenced by a desire to increase the club's popularity in the video game FIFA 13.

"We're in first place in the Super Lig and the knockout stages of the Champions League," said Galatasaray CEO Lutfu Aribogan, "So spending to improve the squad in the middle of the season wasn't an urgent need from a real-world standpoint. But all the kids are playing FIFA 13 with Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester United and not Galatasaray. So we are trying to change this."

Selling more than 4.5 million copies worldwide in its first five days of release, FIFA 13 became the fastest selling sports video game of all time. The EA Sports title has become a major part of how young fans interact with the sport and develop valuable allegiances. A fact that is not lost on Galatasaray.

"It started when I asked my son Carlton, who is 13, why he always plays with Real Madrid and not Galatasaray," Aribogan admitted. "And he said, 'Dad, no one wants to be Milan Baros or Umut Bulut.' So we are acquiring players that the kids do want to be. Like Sneijder and Drogba. And maybe Emile Heskey next in an ironic sort of way."

But as excited as the club and their fans are about these signings, Aribogan makes it clear that their real-life performance isn't all that important.

"As I said, we're already in first place," Aribogan laughed. "They don't even have to play. But if their player ratings go down in the game, their contracts will be terminated immediately."

:lol:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giorgos-Katidis-008.jpg

greekplayer1.jpg

Nazi/Roman salute

"Get Rich Or Die Trying" tattoo

claims to not know what the salute could mean

is not a racist, facist or Nazi, has a Puerto Rican half-brother and his Pontic family has experienced a lot of racism, according to himself

THIS FUCKING GUY:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i like this guy :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like this guy :D

Hopefully our marquee signing in the summer.:proud:

The salute wasn't appreciated by the club's ultras though, who're leftists. They want him out of the club, while the Greek FA banned him for life from all NT levels.

I wonder if the Laziale ultras would have reacted in the same way:lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
lesbian anime tattoo? I would like a full tattoo report on this guy.

Chepchugov

Reggaeboys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Gascoigne, Paolo Maldini, Aritz Aduriz
I would like to see what would happen if someone salute this way in Russia

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Nene, who left PSG a couple of months ago is a huge success in Qatar.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Other team were definitely more dirty.

That #10 deserved that punch. What on earth was he doing just barging into him for no reason.

Ugly brute. No wonder he played for Inter.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
kharja should have beat down the pussy straight away.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sports bra but still :D

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Ivan Turina, AIK Stockholm goalkeeper, who died yesterday, was honored when they stopped playing for a minute during today's game Malmö FF-Norrköping.

Ivan Turina became 32 years old. The exact cause of his death is still unknown and he left one-year-old twin daughters and a pregnant wife.

He died in his sleep, probably from a heart condition.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:thumbsup:

Reminds me how Dortmund fans tried to be Milan again:

4 days after Hillsborough

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They sing that song all the time.
More like trying to be Liverpool/Celtic.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They sing that song all the time.
More like trying to be Liverpool/Celtic.

Ok. I wasn't too serious anyway. This was brought to my attention because of a Justice 96 banner so I figured I'll take a stab.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok. I wasn't too serious anyway. This was brought to my attention because of a Justice 96 banner so I figured I'll take a stab.

Imitating Liverpool & Celtic by making that non-German song their own is far more embarrassing than imitating Milan though.

The Bundesflukes turn out to also be Bundeswannabes :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Imitating Liverpool & Celtic by making that non-German song their own is far more embarrassing than imitating Milan though.

The Bundesflukes turn out to also be Bundeswannabes :lol:

#bundesfinal
#bundesboss

I bet you're burning inside :lol::proud:

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#bundesfinal
#bundesboss

I bet you're burning inside :lol::proud:

That doesn't bother me that much as long as the Flukes fall apart after this season, which is very likely to happen with the sales of Götze and probably also Lewandowski and maybe Hummels, with Klopp also probably leaving after next season etc, while their match-day revenue is unlikely to increase by much because of traditions and Dortmund being the Naples of Germany.

I will root for the Chokers in the final.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"match day revenue" :lol:

their revenue has doubled since 2007 and will only increase once they become CL regulars.

"that doesn't bother me much" :lol: :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"match day revenue" :lol:

their revenue has doubled since 2007 and will only increase once they become CL regulars.

It's (almost) doubled because it was ridiculously low in 2007. It still is ridiculously low for the club with Europe's highest average attendance. Even with all those CL games played this season, they're unlikely to get more than €45m, which they'll normally not get anywhere near. That's also unlikely to change because Dortmund and NR Westphalia are on Italy level economically.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll wait for their future numbers. I really can't predict if they'll drop a level or not because they may replace gotze/whoever with good players.

like they did with kagawa, reus >> kagawa

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
hell yeahh, reus way > kagawa although kags is quite good too. Reus is a freaking beast, if we sell boa, we must do whatever it takes to buy this dude.