jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
1. Goal would have probably still come
2. Conte will not coach AC Milan

Case closed

sad but true - he will have offers from many UCL teams once his dispute with Chelshit is done

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
well i didn't said that i wouldn't chose better coach before gatusso but... somehow i like gatusso. yes he's "green" but he has a lot of potential and i love the way his teams play.

if conte goes to real, we're out of options.

actually we will have lopetegue :o and jardim, actually i love that guy and i think that he did fantastic job with monaco.

this squad need pacey LW, much more needed thing than zlatan.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Remember when Mihajlovic got similar results to Gattuso with much more fodder at his disposal?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
so Conte would have prevented the mistake that led to the goal?

Here are the reasonable conclusions

1. Young and naive forum members who play fifa a minimum of 3 hours per night
2. Troll game or potential opposing team fans with RnB accounts
3. well intentioned Milan fans that believe they have the answer to ensuring Milan wins

Probably a mixture of all 3 at some level but this is probably directionally correct

conte would actually put on the subs at the right time. Would have the guts to bench donnaruma. he isn't tactically limited. castillejo would have come on earlier and so would have laxalt who would both provide width. Gattuso decided to play defensive for some reason. Anyway gattuso should have been sacked a long time ago. Good luck to us this season if we want to still keep him as head coach. I am done with this guy. Enough is enough. You can talk trash about conte all you want and mock people for wanting a proper coach but he is exactly the type of coach we need. gattuso is not terrible but I really don't give a damn, he is just too frustrating as coach due to his ineptness.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Remember when Mihajlovic got similar results to Gattuso with much more fodder at his disposal?

im trying to forget him. Him and Pippo. At least he got us Alessio.. but.. he made that snake a starter. I'd be happy with Lopez till now, just not to see that disaster between the posts.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
0 experience as player and coach except in video games and talk like they know what a PROPER coach would do. classic rnb

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well i didn't said that i wouldn't chose better coach before gatusso but... somehow i like gatusso. yes he's "green" but he has a lot of potential and i love the way his teams play.

actually we will have lopetegue :o and jardim, actually i love that guy and i think that he did fantastic job with monaco.

Samu is on the bench. Gattuso too busy playing Hakan is all. Hakan needs to see the bench.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Conte is either RM bound or United bound. Give up on him.

fair enough. I am ambivalent about gattuso. Sometimes he is a genius and sometimes he is just totally inept.
If he is not going to bench donnaruma we are going to be in trouble against big teams. That piece of shit needs to get lost. Useless twat cost us yet another game. I don't know why gattuso is scared to bench him. I understand they want to raise his value to sell him the season after but it's really compromising our ability to win games to make it to top 4 in the first place.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0 experience as player and coach except in video games and talk like they know what a PROPER coach would do. classic rnb

fans know more than coaches. coaches are all dumb cunts generally. You don't need to be a player to coach lel. Neither do you have to be smart. You need a license. fifa playing fodders? who the fuck are they? Only nerds and loners play video games. Real men play actual football.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lost, and we will struggle for top 4 this season (as fucking lazio are so consistent) but I am confident in the overall direction we are moving in

Signing a young exciting cm, project being supported by all out former players (mauldini, sheva ect cant be all wrong) and No debt/Shady owners. Increasing Sponsor revenues and competent directors at the club

It feels like shit tonight, but as a club, would it be unfair to say we are in the best position we have been since 2012?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We lost, and we will struggle for top 4 this season (as fucking lazio are so consistent) but I am confident in the overall direction we are moving in

Signing a young exciting cm, project being supported by all out former players (mauldini, sheva ect cant be all wrong) and No debt/Shady owners. Increasing Sponsor revenues and competent directors at the club

It feels like shit tonight, but as a club, would it be unfair to say we are in the best position we have been since 2012?

posting the same in two threads.. hmm.. I think I know where the problems with girls come from :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
not really. spal destroyed roma. gattuso is nothing special. he is mediocre. we need get rid of him and donnaruma for good. We need a proper coach like conte. Gattuso is a legend and all but he is just not suitable for such a high pressure job at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

If Conte is so great... how come he has a negative h2h vs the WORST arsenal side during wnegers reign :lol::lol::lol:

Conte-da-GOAT.jpg

Had all those players at his disposal... yet only won once in 8 games :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I do think we're heading in the right direction, but some things are too messy. We dont know what style we want to play. Some games we play good possession game, and then there are games like this where we act like counter masters/pussies. What do we wanna be? Someone should tell Rino that while its normal to slightly change the game plan from one game to another, we cant switch between Pep's Barca and Mou's Chelsea non stop. Just fucking pick something. If we attacked at all this game, we would have lots of chances, Inter defense isnt something scary. We'd score, they'd score, doesnt matter, still better than this undelivered baby.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Conte is so great... how come he has a negative h2h vs the WORST arsenal side during wnegers reign :lol::lol::lol:

Conte-da-GOAT.jpg

Had all those players at his disposal... yet only won once in 8 games :lol:

conte is the type of coach you get if your aim is to qualify for top 4 with a limited budget and relatively average to good players. He is like the better version of ranieri. A stepping stone for us to something better. if we can get a better coach like guardiola or whoever then sure go for it.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
conte is the type of coach you get if your aim is to qualify for top 4 with a limited budget and relatively average to good players. He is like the better version of ranieri. A stepping stone for us to something better. if we can get a better coach like guardiola or whoever then sure go for it.

haha 10/10 sense of humor

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For everyone here that loves Suso and Hakan on the wings, continue to enjoy fools gold. Midfield and wings need upgrades.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm usually an optimist, I'm also known as pretty pro Hakan. But today, the result didn't bother me as much as the performance.

Until today, Milan played pretty football. We were technical, we even played fancy when we shouldn't have. Today we played into Inter's hands. It's as if we wanted to show Inter we can play muscle football, where we failed, and didn't do the things that made us effective.

To be fair to Donna, until his error, he did very well. He made big saves and was much more confident on crosses and corners, which made me happy.

Hakan is out of it. He had some flashes, but it wasn't enough.

Bona was horrible. Suso did nothing. Higuain got literally no service.

Biglia and Kessie actually did well, especially since they were under constant pressure.

I dunno. I'm a Gattuso fan. I just dont understand why they tried to play like this. This wasn't our style. This wasn't what allowed us to win our previous games.

We have a game in hand. It's only 8 games into the season, and honestly, international breaks seem to break our rhythm.

But I'm really pissed because of how we played. Inter is a bully team, which is odd because Spaletti usually makes his team play well. Why didn't we just stay more patient with the ball? They want to press, great. Keep the ball. Let them run around. But we didn't. We played into their game.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Real Madrid will hire Solari, Guti or someone with La Liga, Real Madrid background.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Conte already has a deal to take over Milan starting next season. Watch and see.

What have we done to deserve this.

For everyone here that loves Suso and Hakan on the wings, continue to enjoy fools gold. Midfield and wings need upgrades.

RnB wants to add barella, paredes and tonali :beer:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What have we done to deserve this.

RnB wants to add barella, paredes and tonali :beer:

People that don’t want Conte deserve the continued mediocrity. Gattuso will finish off the season then hand it over to Conte. They won’t sack Rino unless it gets real bad. He knows this is his only year in charge.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule