AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I wouldn't call Vieri useless. He was in double figures last year for goals in Serie A. If he can do the same from the bench this season, we'll be more than happy.

An injured Inzaghi is (obviously) useless. Lets just hope he has a bit of luck on the fitness front and then he could be back to his best.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
milanist said:
Shevchenko, Gilardino and Crespo would be excellent.

Inzaghi and Vieri are useless.

We better forget Crespo since he is not with us anymore..

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
besikaka said:
We better forget Crespo since he is not with us anymore..
i would say the good news is if milan were to rest players for a match or so we would still have strong team vogel vieri inzaghi eleftrapolous and others so we will still be able to win

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
milanist said:
We only have two strikers if you ask me... :rolleyes:
sheva, gila, vieri, pippo??? that's 5 if you ONLY count sheva twice. :D

anyway, if pippo gets injured again and owen is thinking about leaving during the winter transfer period when real is already out of the CL again because they have too many "stars" and no team, we can think about him... but at this point it sounds like more of a rumor than anything else.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I don’t think we need 2 sign a big name in our attack.
We will play Gila-Sheva anyway coz lets face we cant find better.

With Pipo + Bobo already on our bench we cant afford 2 sign more big names.
I think we should sign-try YOUNG strikers.
I mean we do have scouts.
Why not using em?!!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
The reason Owen would be leaving Real Madrid is because he wants regular first team football and not to be sitting on the bench, even if it is for the "best" football club in the world. So why then would he come to Milan knowing Gilardino and Shevchenko will be played ahead of him.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's kick Vieri's ass and bring Owen. :D

Vieri@Milan is like Del Piero@Milan. :rolleyes:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Owen will probably return to liverpool.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Until Pippo is healthy we only have three strikers but I don't think Owen is for us. If we're spending more this summer I'd like to see a new defender bought and perhaps blood a primavera striker.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
Demerio said:
Owen .. wtf ?!
Guys lets not talking nonsence c`mon be real okay.
infact i would love owen at milan whats wrong with him scores goals doesnt he ?? :) :o :cool:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Gilardino Jr said:
infact i would love owen at milan whats wrong with him scores goals doesnt he ?? :) :o :cool:

I dont see him in mian ...never ... we dont need that kind of strikers..
btw.. alan sharer also score goals :D :D :D

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
i dont think we need owen... seriously speaking, i cannot imagine him in milan... i think he might just go back to liverpool...

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
The team where Jon Dahl Tomasson couldnt find a regular spot, then how can u guys think that Owen would become a regular one???:conf:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Il Tsar said:
The reason Owen would be leaving Real Madrid is because he wants regular first team football and not to be sitting on the bench, even if it is for the "best" football club in the world. So why then would he come to Milan knowing Gilardino and Shevchenko will be played ahead of him.
good point. besides that, look how effective real madrid has been with the 'best players in the world'.

but... i guess we could always play 3 forwards... :D

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
The team where Jon Dahl Tomasson couldnt find a regular spot, then how can u guys think that Owen would become a regular one???:conf:
LOL! :D

Tomasson is a ****** anyway.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Pires

Channel 4 reports the following on Robert Pires:

Juventus are ready to hand Robert Pires a three-year contract if they can tempt Arsenal to release him on a free transfer.

Reports in Italy on Sunday suggest that the winger is wanted by the Bianconeri just weeks after his countryman, Patrick Vieira, made the same switch.

Pires has just one-year left on his Highbury contract and talks regarding a renewal have stalled.

The winger would like a new two-year deal but the Premiership outfit are only ready to offer him a one-year extension.

That has alerted Juventus who would welcome the 31-year-old but only if no transfer fee is involved.

Turkish giants Galatasaray have also been linked recently, but Pires’ agent insists the Turkish giants are not an option even if he has tellingly left the door open for the Old Lady.

I know most of you wil just say he is to old, but I think if Milan were to hijack this transfer and sign Pires for free or a small fee we would give our sqaud the fast wide player it is desperate for. Put it this way, I would love to see Pires at Milan as we would have a top quality, hard working winger who would relieve us of our reliance on a lathargic Seedorf.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Il Tsar said:

Juventus are ready to hand Robert Pires a three-year contract if they can tempt Arsenal to release him on a free transfer.

Reports in Italy on Sunday suggest that the winger is wanted by the Bianconeri just weeks after his countryman, Patrick Vieira, made the same switch.

Pires has just one-year left on his Highbury contract and talks regarding a renewal have stalled.

The winger would like a new two-year deal but the Premiership outfit are only ready to offer him a one-year extension.

That has alerted Juventus who would welcome the 31-year-old but only if no transfer fee is involved.

Turkish giants Galatasaray have also been linked recently, but Pires’ agent insists the Turkish giants are not an option even if he has tellingly left the door open for the Old Lady.

I know most of you wil just say he is to old, but I think if Milan were to hijack this transfer and sign Pires for free or a small fee we would give our sqaud the fast wide player it is desperate for. Put it this way, I would love to see Pires at Milan as we would have a top quality, hard working winger who would relieve us of our reliance on a lathargic Seedorf.
I've merged this with the dream signings thread since there's no real interest from Milan, same goes to the "Owen" thread :)

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Il Tsar said:

Yeah, I do think that Pires also a good player. But.. yeah, he is too old..

feddydaddy69

Beginner
Reaction score
i believe if we do sign him it would be for 2 year and it would be pretty good to get him, he sure has alot energy in him for 2 years plus he wont be first team player so no need to worry about his fitness level

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
For Me is Erion Bogdani , Valon Behrami and Marco Casseti

Red And Black i dress Eagles in my Quest is a good to be A L B A N I A N

And Keep My head Hight For Flag i Die is a Praud to bre

elchino59

Beginner
Reaction score
Pires??? NO THANKS

he plays at Arsenal!I mean i'm french i have never seen a great Pires In champions league or in the french team
and 32 years old too...Dhorasoo is much much better,and we sacked him!

no Milan just need maybe new full backs, like Oddo Cicinho Bonera,Abidal,..i heard about Kompany it's great!

I heard about Mavuba too..a great young french midfield;defensive one

the only player i would love to see at Milan Is Ronaldinho;but it's only a dream! (with Eto'o too lol)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
elchino59 said:
Pires??? NO THANKS

he plays at Arsenal!I mean i'm french i have never seen a great Pires In champions league or in the french team
and 32 years old too...Dhorasoo is much much better,and we sacked him!
How can you say that? Dhorasoo better than Pires???:head:

elchino59 said:
no Milan just need maybe new full backs, like Oddo Cicinho Bonera,Abidal,..i heard about Kompany it's great!
Yup, I agree with this, and about Kompany, I've seen him play: he's great!

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
pires...abit old but was a great player! :D but he is quite a catch if you really want to get him.. :D

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
r3dman said:
How can you say that? Dhorasoo better than Pires???:head:
Better than the Pires of last season, that's for sure. He did the same amount of work in 1/4 the playing time.

halfblackwinner said:
pires...abit old but was a great player! :D but he is quite a catch if you really want to get him.. :D
Not in the footballing sense, I presume. ;)

Schedule