• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
People who are against Ibra coming are insane.

We need leaders. We're missing a striker. We can't spend a lot.

It's literally the best possible option we can imagine.

only for 6 fukcin months guys.
The main purpose of his return is for moral booster.
Plus, Zlatan said: only sit on the bench? no problem.
should be ok.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“I can play in the 11 positions because*a good player can play anywhere.” - Zlatan

“I play in 11 positions because I'm not really good at any of them.”

tumblr_ox5u1c2leh1v67669o1_400.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"We are looking for an apartment; if we do not find anything, then we will just buy a hotel."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I recall being correct about every part 2 returning player

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
being a demanding striker on the field doesnt make him less of a professional..

No, but jerking off in the media 24/7 definitely does. As well as acting as much as he plays when on the field.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
higuain on the field is one of the biggest diva's you will see, but he still tries hard af. Ibra's the same way he just has other antics. I don't understand how people can't get excited at his and ibra's link up play. filthy

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We also need a pacy winger added to the team

We did. Castillejo.

The team is pretty much solid as long as we get a Biglia backup and Ibra.

Every player would have an able backup in case of a long term layoff and we can rotate most positions fairly easily.

We're set on both wings, Bonaventura/Hakan on the left and Suso/Samu on the right.

Looking forward to seeing Romagnoli and Caldara, and hopefully Conti soon as well. This team should have a very impressive second half of the season if everything goes well.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If you’re not excited about King Zlatan returning then you’re not a fan of Milan.

Imagine Ibra coming on in the 60th minute when the game is dead locked, Paqueta controlling the midfield. Ibra plays behind Gonzalo, the presence of Ibra and Higuain would scary the living daylights out of any Serie A defence. One wrong move and bang, Milan are in front.

Zlatan is literally perfect for this team.

- He’s a presence upfront
- He is creative
- He is a winner

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
So let's say the 100m credit line goes fully to the winter mercato. I'm not sure it is with FFP and all but I'd like to indulge the thought:

20m for Paqueta (if the Globo Esporte formula is accurate).

Which leaves 80m. Would like it if we could get Tonali for around 15m and maybe Barella for a 15m loan + 20m in 2 years in a Kessie-type deal which would leave us with 50m.

If we could use the remainder for some sort of Martial payment (minus performance bonuses) then the team would be complete - 2 really good options for each position with Martial also covering the centre-forward position.

I know the figures may actually be higher but I'm hoping Leo can do more of that magic he did for the Paqueta deal.

Ibra is free and a bonus, so depends if he wants to come and if Rino wants him.

I think would be perfect if in addition to all that we could find nice new homes for Halilovic, Borini, Montolivo, Mauri and Bertolacci but that might be too much to ask for.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Milan have closed the 2017/2018 financial year with a consolidated loss of €126M, a €53M increase compared to the €73M lost of the previous year [@CalcioFinanza] https://t.co/TWDeOOJure

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Here’s the final ruling on Ibra:

Milan doesn’t need a superstar beyond their expiration date but they do need the Ibra’s mentality to grab matches by the neck instead of playing not to lose.

Sign Ibra and you will more than likely win more matches than without him.

Don’t sign him, but it’s imperative to add an ingredient to this team that will raise the level of confidence.

This is the final word on the Ibra subject

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
No way we spend 100m in January.

Paqueta
Paredes
Zlatan

Locked them in

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here’s the final ruling on Ibra:

Milan doesn’t need a superstar beyond their expiration date but they do need the Ibra’s mentality to grab matches by the neck instead of playing not to lose.

Sign Ibra and you will more than likely win more matches than without him.

Don’t sign him, but it’s imperative to add an ingredient to this team that will raise the level of confidence.

This is the final word on the Ibra subject

So ibra makes our team very. Rocket science at work.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
What soap opera? :lol: Only thing Milan did when Ibra was here was win.

soap operas with long overdue players staying just cause they want to, or cause Galliani is used to kissing their cheeks before they sleep, romances that never end and crap like that.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
In the face of the consolidated loss of €126M, Elliott have recapitalized Milan with a total of €170.5M between the months of August and September, restoring the club’s patrimonial and financial balance [@CalcioFinanza]

Milan have recorded 32,364 subscriptions for the season tickets related to season 2017/2018 [@CalcioFinanza]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
assolutamente NO Thiago Silva pt2

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Martial/hakan - higuain/cutrone- suso/castillejo

Paqueta/jack---biglia/tonali----kessie/barella

RR/laxalt--ale/zapata-caldara/mus-----conti/Davide

-----------------------donna/reina------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.