Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Was watching Conor vs Nate 1... man, there was really no excuses for Conor in that fight. Nate did a great job.

Also in this fight there are moments you can see Conor's weaknesses. His TDD is non existent. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
thats why I have a bad feeling he will out point him and win a decision.

move in and out using his speed, if he succeeds it'll probably be a boring fight.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
25 mins is a long time mate. Connor aint surviving that long.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I doubt whether connor could beat max holloway now. He has improved alot recently.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i mean for fuck sake... i football or any other sport you can fake injury and get away with it

but in the fighting game you'll just be remembered as a fucking bitch! what are these guys thinking??

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Woodley vs Wonderboy

Obviously.

Conor on Woodley and I think especially Alvarez: "You can't come from UFC Fight Pass and start making demands of money fights".

Can't say that I disagree. Other than the hardcore fans, who the fuck wants to see Alvarez fight?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Woodley vs Wonderboy

friends-tv-show-bad-lessons-8.gif

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I been chillin on some MMA forums and most people I see really think Conor is definitely gonna lose. One fight and people forget he is the only man to KO Aldo, the man who has dominated everyone else in that division. I wasn't even a Conor fan until I saw all the hate the man has been getting for being extremely confident. Hope he smacks Nate's head off and shuts all these haters up. For his sake too cause two straight loses to Nate and that hype train will be hard to get rolling again.

And now I'm starting to think Woodley needs to just take this Wonderboy fight. People think he is scared, I can understand why he wants GSP more though. Diaz isn't an option he hasn't won a fight in years. Best thing to do is just to beat Thompson so everyone shuts up and you can fight GSP in peace.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

it has everything to be a great fight, what's your problem?

I been chillin on some MMA forums and most people I see really think Conor is definitely gonna lose. One fight and people forget he is the only man to KO Aldo, the man who has dominated everyone else in that division. I wasn't even a Conor fan until I saw all the hate the man has been getting for being extremely confident. Hope he smacks Nate's head off and shuts all these haters up. For his sake too cause two straight loses to Nate and that hype train will be hard to get rolling again.

And now I'm starting to think Woodley needs to just take this Wonderboy fight. People think he is scared, I can understand why he wants GSP more though. Diaz isn't an option he hasn't won a fight in years. Best thing to do is just to beat Thompson so everyone shuts up and you can fight GSP in peace.

also most professionals think Diaz will win.

can't wait for this fight!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i was hoping for GSP woodley

woodley thompson could very well be a great fight, but zero excitement for it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i was hoping for GSP woodley

woodley thompson could very well be a great fight, but zero excitement for it.

yeah i would also have liked to see GSP - Woodley

but this is all on GSP... woodley called him out and GSP didn't take the bait. he probably knows woodley is a bad match up for him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
woodley says GSP agreed to the fight and reports are out that GSP has enrolled into the drug testing program.

IMO it's probably the UFC finding hard to negotiate GSP's high demands, aside from the millions + PPV points, there are reports that he wants to be compensated for sponsorships since he used to make a ton of $$$ before the reebok deal.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
alright, it's probably more complicated than i know

but GSP was very quiet. woodley alone couldn't convince Dana or even majority of the fans to make the fight happen.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently Dana announced Tyron vs Thompson to be next. Then on twitter Woodley hurry up and said nothing was agreed or even spoken about. If Tyron really does get GSP, it's gonna be red panty night at the Woodley household.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mousasi vs Vitor confirmed for UFC 204.

BJ Penn vs. Ricardo Lamas for UFC Fight Night Manila

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BJ Penn doesn't stand a chance I think. He will lose, retire, and come back later in a lower weight class.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Erectile Dysfunction pills reason for positive test for Jon Jones.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Conor is so fucking entertaining, with that accent :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I still haven't really decided who's gonna win the bout between Nate and Conor. This can really end up in so many ways. However it ends I like them both and it will definitely be a great fight.

But I really hope Conor gets it.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm so excited for the fight tonight, even though I can't watch it live. We get to see if the Conor hype train lives on or if it gets stopped dead in it's tracks. Prove them wrong McGregor.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Countdown to kick off? They go in straight right ... not a 2h foreplay like boxing?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Countdown to kick off? They go in straight right ... not a 2h foreplay like boxing?

There's prelim fights to deal with I think maybe that's all. Maybe some pre fight show on Fox sports too or something.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I think Conor will get it right this time.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Can't really do a countdown. Don't know how fast the games prior to the main event will end.

The main card usually starts at 04:00 CET. Main event will take place sometime between 6-7.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
There's prelim fights to deal with I think maybe that's all. Maybe some pre fight show on Fox sports too or something.
:thumbsup:
Can't really do a countdown. Don't know how fast the games prior to the main event will end.

The main card usually starts at 04:00 CET. Main event will take place sometime between 6-7.

:thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
WAR CONOR!

Hope he takes out that illiterate fuck in impressive fashion.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
WAR CONOR!

Hope he takes out that illiterate fuck in impressive fashion.

If you actually listen to the guy, you'd know that he's a very smart guy and very much literate.

You never stop saying stupid shit, Az.