The Road to Russia 2018

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They probably will, maybe the rest of these twats will finally grow some balls and take some responsibility then.

It is simply embarrassing for professional footballers playing all around Europe and South America with multitudes of talent and experience worth tens of hundreds of millions of money reduced to: winning back the ball, moving forward, passing back, then pass to Messi near the center circle, and stand still and pray that the goat delivers.

As someone from a country that has only had one half mediocre talent in our entire existence, I'm used to watching this kind of play from my country, but god damn these Argies are on another level.

That's pretty much the footballing culture of their national team since forever. They specialize in performing less than the sum of their abilities.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Messi goals in qualifiers with a shit argentina side : 7 goals

higuain : 1 goal

dybala & aguero : 0 goals

keep in mind, neymar and g.jesus scored 6 each.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
lel....scoring against a shit Equador (ranked 8th overall) team....after failing to score in the previous three.

#Draging. :monto:

Oh noes a team with ADM, Biglia, Mascherano, Otamendi, Icardi, Dybala, Banega is sooooo shit they absoloutley need their Lord and Saviour Messi (PBUH) to drag them to the World Cup.

Well if that entitle him to a lifetime supply of free blowjobs from the population of the earth I think a fucking asteroid should smite us all for blasphemy :rolleyes:

I only singled you out as you continuously bash him, so I thought you might this time just give him a bit of credit, in a MAMMOTH game, but I guess I overestimated you.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't think anyone has to give any player any credit ever.

Messi scored a hattrick in a decisive game? Well done.

If he'd played to his reputation you'd have thought he'd have scored a hattrick in every match so far, but instead they were almost out.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ya..the whole organization top down is an embarrassment
No team USA means I will enjoy this wc wayyy more
Thank u t&t thank u dru, thank u ikita
You're welcome....nobody should ever question my rain dancing skills :o
A lot of Trini's are calling it revenge for 1989....but that's bullshit for me.
When America came and beat us in our home, they went off to the World Cup...now my kids have to gloryhunt Brazil like their dad for 2018 :D

I only singled you out as you continuously bash him, so I thought you might this time just give him a bit of credit, in a MAMMOTH game, but I guess I overestimated you.
I don't bash him. Every point I make about him is factual.
-He was taken in to Barca FC at age 13.
-He was given medical treatment for his growth disease...and nobody knows when the dopin....I mean medicine treatments stopped ;)
the less you estimate me, the better I feel :)
-Imagine the privilege of being able to see and learn from R10, Rivaldo, Kluivert, Guardiola the player and coach, Enrique the player and coach, Saviola, Eto'o, Deco.

-Then imagine growing up with Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta and the connection and chemistry he would build with them over years.
-Imagine profiting from the greatest Spanish generation of all time and inheriting the Barca setup that was practically built by Dinho and Rijkaard.
-Imagine a player getting so much power at a club that he can lean on the management and get other great players out
-Imagine Messi gets to a place where his lack of nt achievements is so ignored that he still wins Ballon 'D Or in 2010 even without scoring a single fucking goal in the tournament (Again Grazie Germany :proud: )

I will never once suggest that Messi insanely talented isn't an all time great....but there's a reason why a precious stone that is lifted from the earth is more valuable than one made in a lab.

And that's also why the Messi you see for the national team is a decidedly less brilliant one (again, he is brilliant, just less so than his Barca self) than the one you see for Barcelona.

I don't think anyone has to give any player any credit ever.

Messi scored a hattrick in a decisive game? Well done.

If he'd played to his reputation you'd have thought he'd have scored a hattrick in every match so far, but instead they were almost out.

Exactly....not being able to score against the Mighty Venezuela and Co. put Argentia in this position in the first place....did anyone even dare to criticize Messi? Hell no that's BLASPHEMY....So now they're in a do-or-die situation and he scores....mainly due to abject defending and a pure defensive error...and it's back to "OMGZZ GOAT :eek: "

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Why do CR7 fans ands fanboys always tryna downplay Messi for Argentina? They tryna break this stuff down into a science XD.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do CR7 fans ands fanboys always tryna downplay Messi for Argentina? They tryna break this stuff down into a science XD.

This is a false dichotomy.
I like CR7 but there's a reason I call him CR7 and not Ronaldo.
Also nobody's downplaying shit. He IS objectively a different player with Argentina.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is a false dichotomy.
I like CR7 but there's a reason I call him CR7 and not Ronaldo.
Also nobody's downplaying shit. He IS objectively a different player with Argentina.

So is pretty much every other player. CR7 included. It's Barca and Argentina, you are going to have to play different.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I don't bash him. Every point I make about him is factual.
-He was taken in to Barca FC at age 13.
-Imagine the privilege of being able to see and learn from R9,
:

By the time Messi arrived at Barca... R9 was in Italy :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're right. Messi came in 2001.
R9 left in 1997.
My bad. Post edited

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
22382347_2089054901318563_6743198908120265979_o.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dani Alves and Neymar look like murderous transexuals.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Neymar w the rainbow jelly sandals, adorable

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wtf is it with Brazilians, they all have this tranny look in their eyes.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be fair Tobago is practically a foreign country for us (ask ikita). You need a boat or plane to get there and we only tolerate them because it's a nice vacation spot and they gave us Dwight Yorke :o

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Italy come with some weak stuff they are out. Call up Super Mario for the job.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ventura

please start bonucci romangoli as your cb duo

thx

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sweden. Perfect booby-trap team.