The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So is it official. Montella was a garbage coach. I remember people defending him. Lol at the people who said he done well last season, those were the worst. He done what was expected that is all.

Imagine Gattuso a coach with no Serie A expereience doing better than him.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So is it official. Montella was a garbage coach. I remember people defending him. Lol at the people who said he done well last season, those were the worst. He done what was expected that is all.

Imagine Gattuso a coach with no Serie A expereience doing better than him.

sauce pls

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
they need to get jaguar to replace audi

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Shame for Adidas....

But ok lets go on.

If Puma can bring some good players Im ok. Shame we didnt sign Thiago as he is doing well for merda now. Could help.

Find just 3 RIGHT and quality players and this Milan will be top 4 next year. CF, winger and a cm.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

I think we should start giving him some garbage minutes, like last 2-3mins if were up 2. Similar to the way Allegri warmed shaarawy up for like half a season

just don't do that again. we hyped him up so much that we crushed him.
That goal though is just :star::star::proud:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Left side needs massive overhaul. Right side is fine and will be even better with Conti.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
676x405.png

cescwecan :g:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
so we need an cm, cf and lw?

BPF_PUMA-COMP.jpg

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No more CF.
Cutrone is our main man and Kalinic the bench striker for next 2 years.

Sell Andre Silva and use the money for a LW and a LM, that's all we need.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
No more CF.
Cutrone is our main man and Kalinic the bench striker for next 2 years.

Sell Andre Silva and use the money for a LW and a LM, that's all we need.

kalinic can gtfo too if someone still wants him.

IMO ST has been our biggest issue this season, we don't score goals because we have no one to finish them, not because we don't create chances.

this summer if they sign jankto for CM, pacey LW , LB and a striker, I'll be very happy.

belotti for 20 million + niang would be awesome, he's on shit form but he has the right attitude...and tbh the worse his form is the better it is for us.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kalinic should be simply sold and Silva loaned. Or Kalinic can be 3rd CF if they cant sell him.

No point of bringing more average solid players, now Milan needs 2 top players in first 11.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

IMO ST has been our biggest issue this season, we don't score goals because we have no one to finish them, not because we don't create chances.

belotti for 20 million + niang would be awesome, he's on shit form but he has the right attitude...and tbh the worse his form is the better it is for us.

I disagree. We create almost nothing except some crosses from Suso or Calabria. There is no combination between players with 1 touch passes. Our midfield has no creativity at all and our left flank is most of the time dead. CF can't score a large amount of goals with random crosses.

We should let Cutrone as main striker and let him grow up. It will be a benefit for him and us. Look at Locatelli, warm the bench when you are young is not helpful. Next season as a starter he will reach 20 goals in the league at least, it's more than enough.

LW and LCM is all we need as the LB position seems already fixed.
A good creative LCM and a pacey LW, that's what we lack.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I disagree. We create almost nothing except some crosses from Suso or Calabria. There is no combination between players with 1 touch passes. Our midfield has no creativity at all and our left flank is most of the time dead. CF can't score a large amount of goals with random crosses.

We should let Cutrone as main striker and let him grow up. It will be a benefit for him and us. Look at Locatelli, warm the bench when you are young is not helpful. Next season as a starter he will reach 20 goals in the league at least, it's more than enough.

WE DO NOT USE LM. Bonaventura plays there ok but thats not it. Both out dm's are not creative players, and Boanventura is in shit form.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

we'll have to agree to disagree regarding the striker situation.

RR is not good enough to be a starting LB IMO, I'd keep him as depth.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WE DO NOT USE LM. Bonaventura plays there ok but thats not it. Both out dm's are not creative players, and Boanventura is in shit form.

That's a big issue. Bonaventura and Hakan like to play in a central position. The whole left side is attracted by the middle of the field.
That's why we need 2 left players, 2 different profiles from what we have.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

this summer if they sign jankto for CM, pacey LW , LB and a striker, I'll be very happy.

No way to Belotti if Torino is still going to want a lot when we have Cutrone coming into his own. People will think I'm dumb, but I would rather just take Balotelli back for free this summer if you want to find another forward to pair with Cutrone IF people here have the idea they are getting rid of both Silva and Kalinic. Balotelli would still bag a ton a of goals in Serie A. His problem has always been his head, but he seems to have calmed down a bit in France.

Most of our resources should be spent on wingers and mids.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we'll have to agree to disagree regarding the striker situation.

RR is not good enough to be a starting LB IMO, I'd keep him as depth.

Looks like they've committed to RR as LB with Strinic as his back up.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think we should start giving him some garbage minutes, like last 2-3mins if were up 2. Similar to the way Allegri warmed shaarawy up for like half a season

I would guess Tiago Dias and Bellanova will be utilized as full time first team players come the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule