View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 12:33   #259
*rossonera*
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-J
[...]
- Mexes (?), if he can play on the right, but that shouldn't be a problem
he is on top of my shopping list, too, though i doubt he will leave auxerre this summer. he's just become a dad of a little baby boy named enzo last weekend, and knowing how family-oriented the frenchies are i just can't quite see him move abroad with a newborn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-J
Impossible Dream Signing would obviously be David Beckham, he's got that great right foot, it's a shame that those sponsors ruined the deal. I really could see him coming if they had other sponsors.
i honestly think the sponsor problem is just being exaggerated and serves as one of those gallianiesque smokescreens. such things can be worked out these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-J
- Robert Pires, one of my favs, really good, that would be one of my dream signings
he's one of my faves, too. i would like to see him sign a new contract with arsenal because IF he decided to leave he would be spain-bound. he doesn't like the italian game and would NEVER join milan or any other italian team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-J
And well the forward isn't very ... well ... "scoring-like". A couple of suggestions would be:
- Mateja Kezman, he owns, he scored 35 with PSV in the Dutch First League. He can score from almost any angle. Worth a look
- James Beattie, i like him, he knows where the net is.
my choice is djibril cissé, unfortunately he seems to have his mind set on joining liverpool. but kezman is impressive, too.

Signature
*rossonera* is offline   Reply With Quote