Week 22: AC Milan vs S.S. Lazio - Sunday 28/01/2018 18:00

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
66d9326d86eb348a3ff5f06a437fabb4.jpg

:star::star::star:

Plus we've got Musacchio on the bench & Conti returning soon... our defense will be solid af if they continue growing

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Antonini vs Barca. Pple forget about the legend

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Cutrone's goal was 100% not regular tho.

It was shoulder and regular but I understand this is a tough day for you not being able to criticize Milan.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
any news on conti? when is he coming back?

Last I heard he should be ready soon but seeing as Calabria is playing really well recently, I think we should take it really slow with easing him back into play this season. We're not playing for the scudetto and I think it's better to look at his long term health for us.

Conti & Calabria can play for us for years if we raise them properly.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points!!! Great performance! Forza Milan!!!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Amazing performance milan made me so happy today. Grazie ❤️❤️

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Romagnoli is just incredible. He will be one of the greats one day

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
an important 3points .. I skipped this game since Cutrone scored.. can't stay extended my eyes in front of TV much longer after watching Federer vs Cilic for almost 4 hours game. must be harsh game because 8 yellow cards been given .. and 6 of them from Lazio's players .. but nice win though .. Forza Milan .. thanks Bonaventura for your goal .. saved our day ..

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
oooooo haven't had this feeling in awhile ooooooohhhh! please win the rest of the season team. <3

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
That all Italian defense :proud:

Milan is back babyyyyyyyyyy

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Hopefully i keep getting them wrong that way :D

Now about the game:

First half was a all us. Possession wise it ended 60 - 40 in our favour at the 45 minute mark.

This was because our front 3 pressed the shit out of their midfield + defence. What's worrying is that the team dropped in fitness in the second half right after the 55th minute mark. As soon as our team, and especially the front 3 stopped pressing, Lazio where all over and could have gotten at least a draw.

For now i won't be too worried about this issue, because Montella's fitness training probably consistent in burgers + fries 24/7.

Guys that played really well: $, Calabria

Guys that played well with the occasional brain fart: Bonucci, Romagnoli, Biglia, Suso, Cutrone, Hakan, Antonelli.

Guys that where shite: Kessie, Jack. Yes i know the later scored a goal but apart from that he fucked up every decent chance he got, because the guy can't figure out how to run with the ball and actually take his head out of the ground while doing so.

Abate and Borini where just meh, nothing of note.

Silva needs to be confined to Instagram till we sell him to whoever is stupid enough to buy him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
an important 3points .. I skipped this game since Cutrone scored.. can't stay extended my eyes in front of TV much longer after watching Federer vs Cilic for almost 4 hours game. must be harsh game because 8 yellow cards been given .. and 6 of them from Lazio's players .. but nice win though .. Forza Milan .. thanks Bonaventura for your goal .. saved our day ..

Fake fan

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Was it just me or did Lazio look unmotivated? Especially Felipe Anderson when he came on.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Was it just me or did Lazio look unmotivated? Especially Felipe Anderson when he came on.

They seemed to give up around the 80th minute mark, but prior to that they had like 4 - 5 good chances to score, they pressed the shit out of us.

So i'm gonna go with no on the Felipe Anderson comment.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Calabria performance is the best full back performance since jankulovski 2007 vs Sevilla.

He had a great gams :thumbsup:

Excuse me.

What about Oddo 2010 vs Napoli

Did he come off the bench due to an abate injury or start the game? Iirc he came on early and owned that flank. It's been a long time since weve played well against napoli at their ground

Kevin Constant vs Juve in '13 was a great performance too.

Antonini vs Barca. Pple forget about the legend

100%

Antonini in the 0-0 had the game of his life. One of my favourite individual performances this decade. The tackle to nullify Sanchez and Tello were match defining. What a great game thst was.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
finally a win in a derby this season (in serie a)
beautiful performance I think we deserved the victory because for the most part of the match we were better than Lazio.
I'm happy with the progress of the team this past month and I hope for more of the same.
despite that I think suso needs a rest.
maybe after the coppa italia match against Lazio he can have some rest. we will have a full schedule on February and we need him at his best.
FORZA MILAN!

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully i keep getting them wrong that way :D
Guys that played really well: $, Calabria

Guys that played well with the occasional brain fart: Bonucci, Romagnoli, Biglia, Suso, Cutrone, Hakan, Antonelli.

Guys that where shite: Kessie, Jack. Yes i know the later scored a goal but apart from that he fucked up every decent chance he got, because the guy can't figure out how to run with the ball and actually take his head out of the ground while doing so.

Abate and Borini where just meh, nothing of note.

Silva needs to be confined to Instagram till we sell him to whoever is stupid enough to buy him.

kessie and jack were good enough(jack actually contributed to both goals). both were performing when we dominated them.
abate stole few good balls but he didn't had to do much since most of the attack came from left.
not a fan of silva but am i the only one who though he pressed ok?
biglia doesn't seem to be fully fit yet. he started slow but recovered well but towards the end he seemed very tired and sloppy. same goes for bona. donnarumma was just lucky today(shot that hit the bar and open net miss) and not to mention last two season, he would have stopped the first goal. he did make one good save.
hakan started well but faded.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
never thought in a million years we would win hahah

WELL DONE

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers