AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

_CK

Reaction score
AC Milan vs Juventus: May.10th 2009: Canada tickets?

Hey guys,

I am visiting Milan from Canada in May 2009. Three of us are trying to get tickets to the AC Milan vs Juventus match.

I have looked online here:

Official-milan-tickets.com

The tickets here are very expensive:

ticketdq3.png

I was about to enter credit card information and noticed there was NO https and no lock icon on my browser - so I did not purchase them.

Where should I be purchasing the tickets? Where can I get them cheaper? Do I get them sent to the hotel in Milan I am staying at? How much should they be costing me?

I appreciate any advice you guys can give me, I have never ever seen a live professional soccer game in my life and we really want to see this one.

Thanks!

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Firstly, I think you know that the price you were about to pay for those tickets is way over what they usually are, especially for the seats you're likely to be getting with those tickets. However, the fact is when you use these websites to get tickets, they're going to be expensive.

Nevertheless, looking at those prices, you've actually stumbled across a rather good deal. I'm no expert on these sort of sites, as I don't use them, but €225 for either Rosso or Arancio seats is pretty decent, when considering the fact you're on this sort of site, and it's a big game. One word of caution is that they are very vague about where those tickets place you. "Alongside" could be anywhere, and if end up with 3 Rosso seats, you're going to have a view similar to the one shown in that picture. That picture is taken halfway up the third tier, so you could be even further back!

Personally, I would go with Category 2 tickets, which are far cheaper. Ok you're not alongside the pitch, and again you could be in 3 Blu, but with those Cat. 1 tickets you're effectively paying €50 more to potentially sit just as far back, but alongside the pitch. Plus, you'll be with all of the proper fans ;)

Alternatively, there is this site: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tic...al-Football/Serie-A/AC-Milan-Tickets/E-146781

They are more expensive. You can change the currency to dollars if you wish as well. The Cat.2 tickets here are pretty good, tier 2 in Rosso or Arancio are good seats.

Another option could be to wait until the option becomes available on the official website. Now that they're finally selling them online to foreign supporters (about time) you might be able to buy some through those channels if you're both very quick and very lucky. Chances are they'll be sold out though.

Reaction score
tickets

Ciao: io sono spagnola e so come ottenere i biglietti per vedere la Sampdoria Milano.più economica possibile. Gracias

Hello: I am Spanish and I know how to get tickets to see the Milan Sampdoria

Hola: soy español y quiero saber como sacar ticket para ver el Milan Sampdoria.

Muchas gracias.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Ciao: io sono spagnola e so come ottenere i biglietti per vedere la Sampdoria Milano.più economica possibile. Gracias

Muchas gracias.

in the official site i think !?!?
Or try to talk with the doorman in sansiro.

Sorry, i can't help you.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Muchas gracias.

You can get them outside of the stadium on the gameday. Milan-Sampdoria is hardly a sell out and our ticket sales have fallen 40 percent.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Muchas gracias.

Para comprar bigletta, usted puede utilizar el sitio web. Usted debe cambiar el idioma a Inglés, porque el sitio no es actualizado en Español.

El partido está en 6 Diciembre, y bigletta serán en venta siete días antes.

Reaction score
My First Game...

Hi there, this is my first post on the Rossoneri forums, as I'm looking to come over in December for the Palermo game on the 13th.

Just as a question, what's the best way of getting tickets? Obviously don't want to just come over and buy tickets on the day, at risk of being unable to for one reason or another.

What's the best way of doing things?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hi there, this is my first post on the Rossoneri forums, as I'm looking to come over in December for the Palermo game on the 13th.

Just as a question, what's the best way of getting tickets? Obviously don't want to just come over and buy tickets on the day, at risk of being unable to for one reason or another.

What's the best way of doing things?

This is the wrong place. A Milan forum full of people that go to the games? Haha, banish the thought.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Throw some oranges there and send kisses to B&G.

Reaction score
Do you guys think it will sell out? I don't want to book my flights and then find out that I can't get tickets!

Also, I'd like to be in the Curva Sud with the ultras (if that isn't too much of a risk), so what tickets do I need to get? I have no idea what colour section it is.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Do you guys think it will sell out? I don't want to book my flights and then find out that I can't get tickets!

Also, I'd like to be in the Curva Sud with the ultras (if that isn't too much of a risk), so what tickets do I need to get? I have no idea what colour section it is.

Curva Sud is situated in the blue section. Not sure how to get tickets to there but I'm positive Palermo won't be sold out.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Won't sell out unfortunately. Not a high profile match. :head:

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

You can purchase tickets online using the official website. However, they will only sell you tickets for Arancio and Rosso parts of the ground (I am assuming you are not in Italy). You won't be able to get tickets for the Curva's this way.

If you want to come to the Curva Sud, your best bet is to turn up at the ticket office before the match, and purchase a ticket for this part of the ground.

The main atmosphere is situated on Anelli (Tier) 2, so that's where you want to buy tickets. But don't expect to be able to sit in the seat that is allocated on your ticket - we just take any seat and stand in front of it.

Reaction score
You can purchase tickets online using the official website. However, they will only sell you tickets for Arancio and Rosso parts of the ground (I am assuming you are not in Italy). You won't be able to get tickets for the Curva's this way.

I'm from England, and am an Aldershot Town supporter. We try to emulate the ultra way of support through tifo and choreographs, and you can see more on redbluearmy.com.

If you want to come to the Curva Sud, your best bet is to turn up at the ticket office before the match, and purchase a ticket for this part of the ground.

The main atmosphere is situated on Anelli (Tier) 2, so that's where you want to buy tickets. But don't expect to be able to sit in the seat that is allocated on your ticket - we just take any seat and stand in front of it.

So is it pretty much certain not to sell out? I don't want to come all the way from England, spending money on flights and trains to Milan, to realise I can't go to the game because I can't get a ticket.

Thanks for the advice on the section the Curva Sud is, as it doesn't say on the Milan website. Not to worry about not sitting where my seat says, as I'm from the lower leagues in England myself and we take this attitude when going to all-seater stadiums!

Would there be any trouble if we were to come in the Curva Sud? I know of some groups and teams that wouldn't stand for a foreigner in their section o the ground, and obviously don't want to kick up a fuss. I am a Milan fan, but I just need to know the general way of acting when with the group (Brigate Rossonere I assume?).

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No chance of it selling out, unless something unbelievable happens that causes everybody to flock to the ground.

The Brigate Rossonere are the main group in the Curva, and they're situated primarily to the front of the Anelli (it's the blue one, btw). But there are other groups, like the Guerrieri. The majority of people in there are friendly, and are just interested in supporting the club, not fighting. The fans are mostly centre-left, so no worries about racism. Very occasionally there is some nonsense outside the ground, but it's only a few scuffles - and in any case, it won't happen with Palermo fans because the relationship with them is pretty neutral.

As for behaviour within the Curva, so long as you support the team (which obviously you will be) and don't act like an idiot, you'll be fine. The Ultrà like to get to the ground early, and mark their seats with tape or other objects, so just make sure to pick an empty seat.

Reaction score
derby tickets

can anyone tell me if it there are a lot of tickets available for the milan end. i know inter are the home team for the game in january.How many tickets do milan get and in what areas do they sit in?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
can anyone tell me if it there are a lot of tickets available for the milan end. i know inter are the home team for the game in january.How many tickets do milan get and in what areas do they sit in?

milan get a quarter of the tickets, but with season ticket holders and ultra's taking up these seats it will be very hard to get seats. i hope you get them though.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Milan get the Curva Sud for the derby. And unfortunately you have practically no chance of obtaining tickets for this match.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Is it possible for me (not italian) to buy tickets for the normal price, if yes. How?

Last season i went to Milan - Juve and i ordered the tickets on a website who sell tickets for loads of games but it was very expensive. When i got the ticket (it was brought to my hotel in Milano) i saw the 'normal' price was only 13 euro..

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is it possible for me (not italian) to buy tickets for the normal price, if yes. How?

Last season i went to Milan - Juve and i ordered the tickets on a website who sell tickets for loads of games but it was very expensive. When i got the ticket (it was brought to my hotel in Milano) i saw the 'normal' price was only 13 euro..

I presume you mean for big games, because for more or less every other game you should be able to regardless of whether you are Italian.

As for getting normal prices for big games - if you know a season ticket holder, you can ask them to buy you a ticket, and then you obviously pay them the money that the ticket is worth.

The other method is to become a member of Cuore Rossonero. This gives you a card, and is the official membership club of Milan. As you can imagine, this gives you a special priority window on tickets for big games. For example, Real Madrid tickets went on sale to members of Cuore Rossonero on 6-9 Oct, and then on general sale on 12 Oct.

There will always be tickets on sale to Cuore Rossonero members (and on many occasions through general sale), because we don't sell that many season tickets (as I am sure you are aware).

The only problem with this method (both being a member of Cuore Rossonero and buying through general sale) is that it requires you to be in Italy if you are to buy tickets. As such, if you do not live in Italy, or are not there at the time of sale, then you essentially have to make two trips - one to purchase your tickets, and then another to go and watch the game.

These are the only two methods of buying tickets at normal price for big games.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls,

Looks like I'm going to be in Italy for a little over a week in March when we play Chievo and Napoli again. I'd like to go to the Napoli game. I assume tickets won't go on sale for a while. What should I be doing here?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wait until they go on sale. If the Napoli game is at the end of your week-long stay, then you could probably afford to wait till you get to Italy and buy them on general sale.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Wait until they go on sale. If the Napoli game is at the end of your week-long stay, then you could probably afford to wait till you get to Italy and buy them on general sale.

Ok.

We'll most likely be leaving the day after the Napoli game, so that sounds good. Do you think tickets in the Curva Sud will possibly be available?

Thanks

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok.

We'll most likely be leaving the day after the Napoli game, so that sounds good. Do you think tickets in the Curva Sud will possibly be available?

Thanks

There should be a some available in the Curva Sud. Although it's the most populous part of the ground (in terms of number of seats to number of people ratio), there's normally some gaps. Anello 2 is the best part.

For those tickets, you'll have to buy them in Italy - the club don't sell them online as far as I am aware. But I assume you plan to do that anyway.

Schedule